Forum looks different

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the forum does have a new look,and no chat/shout box.,
Some site's give the members different choice's on appearances,by scrolling to the bottom of the p
To disable the ads if you are logged in, go to your member name in the upper right hand corner and click on it to open your User Control Panel.
Once there look for Preferences and about 1/3 down the page you can opt out of seeing the ads.

View attachment 10561

Remember to save to make it work.
I don't see my name or aviator at the top right corner.

I am sorry but there is something odd going on.
first this new look forum comes up, the next time I come on its the old forum then its the new one.
I beg your pardon but who is this Angie? it says she joined today and already she is a moderator? how did that happen?
I'm just naturally suspicious. have we all been had and this new forum is not what it seems?
I am also suspicious 😂

I don't like change in general. Most on this site are conservative so I doubt the changes will be popular. I hope I get used to it.
Actually after about a week or less conservatives like this very well. Especially when I add more to the thread about the features of XF2. And if nothing else, it is on a secure server and that https shows it has a security certificate on it. All that are watching what to prep for appreciate more security on their information.

Yeah the forum does have a new look,and no chat/shout box.,
Some site's give the members different choice's on appearances,by scrolling to the bottom of the p

I don't see my name or aviator at the top right corner.

Are you on a laptop or phone? The upper right corner of the main page will show if you are logged in. If you are on a phone look to the top of your page for your avatar in a very small size.

Here is where the name is on the laptop:
1593354736377.png

I am also suspicious 😂
I work with the people that put the software on. And I'm an admin since I tweak the settings to keep things working as well as possible. I do the light tech work too.

There is no Tapatalk. That has some security issues and therefore not put on the new version. You can easily use the save to Homepage to get the forum icon similar to an app icon. Then a one touch and you will be right on the forum and have full forum functionality.

Looks as if Chat is being looked into being added back. Give us a day please.

Are you on a laptop or phone? The upper right corner of the main page will show if you are logged in. If you are on a phone look to the top of your page for your avatar in a very small size.

Here is where the name is on the laptop:
View attachment 10575
I'm on a phone,it turns out, that I can use the slide out window to get to my profile.but do have a desktop.but use my phone as a hotspot for my desktop when needed.i'll be doing that once my phone has enough celler data.then I'll go into my settings to set things better for me.

I'm on a phone,it turns out, that I can use the slide out window to get to my profile.but do have a desktop.but use my phone as a hotspot for my desktop when needed.i'll be doing that once my phone has enough celler data.then I'll go into my settings to set things better for me.

Okay, do you need to opt out of ads before that? That is one thing I can do from the Admin settings. I'd be happy to do that for you.

Yeah,if you will.

Here's a suggestion.where the name of the forum is at the top.im wondering if the background can be a different color.everything else looks good there.

Yeah,if you will.

Here's a suggestion.where the name of the forum is at the top.im wondering if the background can be a different color.everything else looks good there.

I'll pass that along. I see what you mean.

So Angie babe, is it true the forum is now ran by the CIA and Homeland security ;):eek:
Now you know that if that was the case I'd have to lie to you and say that the mysterious old fellow with the hillbilly hat and long beard is the current forum runner. But, then if it was run by a hillbilly guy with a few goats and maybe some items that go bang in the night, would you believe that? I can say there are NO FEMA camps or others to encourage you / family to participate in their largess should it become necessary when there is no TP again.

I don't have any idea who Angie is either. I had no knowledge that this was happening. Where is Clyde? It all seems odd.

It was coup d'etat :(
Free Clyde Free Clyde free Clyde Free Clyde Free Clyde free Clyde and so on...

Wonder if this was in the works for a while now? It is a bummer you weren't informed Rellgar :(

Latest posts

Back