Forum looks different

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To disable the ads if you are logged in, go to your member name in the upper right hand corner and click on it to open your User Control Panel.
Once there look for Preferences and about 1/3 down the page you can opt out of seeing the ads.

1593309668593.png

Remember to save to make it work.

I'm working on some things being fine tuned and there is now a thread started about the new software and some differences you will see from vBulletin to XenForo2.

And thanks for the welcome.

The shoutbox/chatbox was used every day, lot of us used it for a quick check in.

The new format makes it more confusing, I reckon we'll get used to it but what the hell do I know, I'm an analog guy still pissed off everyone practically moved to FM from AM and stopped using CONELRAD AM 640 and 1240 altogether in 1963 them g'damn communist son's of bitches....

I'll be back in the morning (or is that just later today since after midnight) to help with more features. You may find the s/w may have features that you like a lot. There may be some more tweaking, but it's at least basically operational for the overnight.

I am sorry but there is something odd going on.
first this new look forum comes up, the next time I come on its the old forum then its the new one.
I beg your pardon but who is this Angie? it says she joined today and already she is a moderator? how did that happen?
I'm just naturally suspicious. have we all been had and this new forum is not what it seems?

I am sorry but there is something odd going on.
first this new look forum comes up, the next time I come on its the old forum then its the new one.
I beg your pardon but who is this Angie? it says she joined today and already she is a moderator? how did that happen?
I'm just naturally suspicious. have we all been had and this new forum is not what it seems?
I don't have any idea who Angie is either. I had no knowledge that this was happening. Where is Clyde? It all seems odd.

Latest posts

Back