Forum looks different

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you @DrHenley. I appreciate it. And I thought I had my Teflon undies on. Must have to get a new pair.

Are you switching to VBulletin?
Why delete the shout box as it was popular?
Why did you do away with the trophy points?
Personally I think once someone is a member advertisements should not be shown. Especially when they have nothing to do with the genre/niche of the site.

One last question...
Where is the picture I had in my signature?
Hey Clyde! The trophy points are one of the things I miss the most about this new set-up, as well as the "notable members" page where it told who had the most points, messages, likes, etc. I may be a bit too competitive but I worked hard to get on there 😂😂

This set up looks a lot like the Prepared Society forum. I can't remember if you were involved in that one, but I know you help over at HCL. I know that Admin and maybe even monitors were able to read PMs there and even deleted a bunch of the ones that pertained to members wanting to establish a new forum because of all the new "policing" that was happening. Please understand this is not an attach on you, but for long term members here, this is our "home" and our "family" since a majority have been around for so long. We love it here and don't want our home "destoryed" or "stirred up" so to say. Just don't want to see what happened to that other forum happen here. HCL seems to be running ok so I have hopes for here.
This forum is like friends and family; I have never participated in any other forum like I do in this one or learned so much and shared so much. I love the regular people I interact with here. . . It won't let me @ people any more because I was going to mention my favorite people by name. Why can't I @ people???

Click on Members from the top bar and you'll see the most ....

And I turned trophies back on, let me see if I can get them under your avatar as that sounds as if where you are use to seeing them.

Let me check the @KateMTx Did you put the @ in front of their name?

Latest posts

Back