Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've offered to give my neighbors my leftover seeds to plant and help them get started. They asked why.said they don't have time for a garden and one of them have 2 grown children that do nothing all day, one has a part time job at night. The neighbors that are left not prepping are lost and will be a problem for the rest of us.
These people make me so angry. They sit on their asses while others do all the work, then boom, they are demanding someone else provide for them. I have had people who know I have gardens say stuff about "well, I know where to go for fresh veggies". How hard is it to stick a tomato plants in a container and water it? I guarantee these people are in less pain than I am.

They think it is the Dupixent causing my pain so I have stopped. Breathing vs pain. At this point pain wins.

These people make me so angry. They sit on their asses while others do all the work, then boom, they are demanding someone else provide for them. I have had people who know I have gardens say stuff about "well, I know where to go for fresh veggies". How hard is it to stick a tomato plants in a container and water it? I guarantee these people are in less pain than I am.

They think it is the Dupixent causing my pain so I have stopped. Breathing vs pain. At this point pain wins.
I feel for you. That is awful. But I agree and I'm glad you're tough!

By nature, I am extremely lazy. But people need to learn that you have to force yourself to do what's best for you, even when it's difficult.

My guess would be these people probably don't eat that many vegetables anyway and are probably oblivious.

I feel for you Robin! Praying for you to work it out. 🙏

Just heard from a relative in NJ. Been trying to convince them to move back to Georgia for years now. The wife refuses. They woke up to find several window screens on the ground by the windows and evidence of someone trying to get in. Thankfully, the locks held. We told them to MOVE!! And get a guard dog in the meanwhile. Keep in mind this is a very exclusive area. Then they found out a neighbor caught 4 black men on video around their house. When the lights came on they all ran to a waiting SUV.

Be alert and have plans in place to defend yourself everyone!!!

Or pigs. They do a good job of cleaning up.
An former neighbour told me the same. Let de pigs be hungry for 2 or 3 days, let pass the body trough an shredder and the pigs will have done the job in an few hours. He meant it seriously and his dad had an pig farm.
I wasn't ask for further details.

Pigs are natures tractor, they'll get rid of the evidence and use it to manure the ground, its happened before when someone had an accident or a heart attack in a pig enclosure, nothing was ever found except a few bones.
When my dad was a young boy he fell off the fence in to the hog pen. Someone saw him fall and managed to get him out. He got beat up pretty bad.

DON’T EAT ANYTHING W/ APEEL STICKER

Thomas Guitarman
April 14, 2023 at 12:49 pm

WARNING > Don’t eat anything with the “Apeel” sticker on it. It just appeared in our grocery stores saw it for the first time today. The cucumbers not wraped in plastic but there’s a big sign says coated in Apeel to protect freshness and reduced plastic waste. The cucumbers also have a sticker on them with the word Apeel. I checked the company out its funded by Bill Gates and others and the WEF indorses it. And i checked there website out you can’t find any info about what exactly is apeel. Look at the frequently asked questions. They even tell you there don’t buy it if your worried. In Canada so far it’s just on cucumbers and maybe apples. In the US it’s avocados, apples and I think limes and lemons maybe cucumbers too. The company is very mysterious about what the product actually is. And it can’t be washed off no mater how much scrubbing it even says this on the website in the FAQ. Supposedly it can make produce last up to 3 times longer. Also suddenly the price of cucumbers dropped today to just over $3 for 3 cucumbers in a pack or $1.27 a cucumber they really want people to buy these cucumbers.” Safety data sheet says : APEEL Hazard statements H318 Causes serious eye damage. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Precautionary statements P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. https://www.evansvanodine.co.uk/assets/eng_apeel.pdf

Interesting discussion on Reddit about this coating GATES is putting on vegetables. Anyone else see this on the food?

Latest posts

Back