Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI: My wife and daughter love kale, so I was just joshing about it. (But I do honestly think I'd rather eat Johnson grass)
Most other greens I am fine with. I sometimes just have a spinach salad for lunch. I love spring mix. I even like iceberg lettuce (both my mother and my daughter would look at me funny when I said that)
I have been known to order a portabella mushroom sandwich because it sounded more appetizing that any of the other sandwiches on the menu.

FYI: My wife and daughter love kale, so I was just joshing about it. (But I do honestly think I'd rather eat Johnson grass)
Most other greens I am fine with. I sometimes just have a spinach salad for lunch. I love spring mix. I even like iceberg lettuce (both my mother and my daughter would look at me funny when I said that)
I have been known to order a portabella mushroom sandwich because it sounded more appetizing that any of the other sandwiches on the menu.
I powder kale and my daughter and SIL use it in their smoothies. I use it in the dog supplements.

I really wish we didn't have so much Spam. Seems like everytime we go Hunny grabs a couple more. . . :oops: I may just be very happy at one point.
For quite awhile I couldn't find any flavors of Spam except plain. Still can't. They blame it on the China flu. So I've been smoking the plain Spam and it comes out really good.

Latest posts

Back