Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When looking for the actual text of the UN Agenda 21 and 30 (2030,) using the "right" search engine isn't going to give you a "different" PDF.
Or are you saying that the actual documents for those agendas the UN provides on-line are fakes, and that world leaders actually signed different versions not made public? And if that's what you're saying, please provide the real version so we can read it from the source, (not someone's opinion.)
Thanks

I am saying that a google search engine will actually BLOCK information from sites and people they don’t want you to read! It’s not complicated. Further, I have tested the results of different search engines numerous times and seen them blocking information. This is NOT new news. The big tech people doing it have admitted to it!

The answers can be found for yourself but you will have to do the footwork because having someone else do it only leads to more questions. Read the texts of the original agreement and then read the related UN agendas such as the Wildlands Project. Also look into the pre-cursory society known as Club of Rome who actually formulated the outline and reasoning for Agenda 21. Many of them can now be found as active in the WEF.

You were patient and very nice to explain. I will be surprised if he even watched the video you posted, much less researches anything. Hoping I’m wrong!

You were patient and very nice to explain. I will be surprised if he even watched the video you posted, much less researches anything. Hoping I’m wrong!

I don't mind. That's okay. How far people either want to or not want to investigate something is their choice. All you can do is give them a starting point.

rainingcatzanddogs is indeed very patient and kind.
Why make a statement like you'd "be surprised if he even watched the video you posted, much less researches anything?" Based on what?
I posted the actual PDFs from the UN that were being referenced. Of course, I watched the video...did you? I'm not trying to be contrary; I'm just asking people to provide real sources instead of only opinion links when they make really specific statements like "Agenda 21 it is written and signed by leaders across the globe to have a " 95% population reduction." I'm old, but I'm quite adept at search engines and research. Opinions are sometimes spot on, but if it's a serious subject like this one, I want to make sure my foundations aren't based on speculation or innuendo.
For example, did this 95% thing come from a misquoting of this document?
Population 2030 - FINAL.docx (un.org)
Take a look, search for "95 per cent" (weird "percent" as two words)
Lot's of references and this is indeed an Agenda 21/2030 document, but NO WHERE does it say anything about reducing the population by 95%.
In the same document, if you search for reduction, you won't see anything about population reduction...but "poverty reduction," "hunger reduction," "malnourishment reduction," "infant and child mortality reduction," and "maternal mortality reduction." Are these bad goals? Actual source research versus opinion.

Last edited:
rainingcatzanddogs is indeed very patient and kind.
Why make a statement like you'd "be surprised if he even watched the video you posted, much less researches anything?" Based on what?
I posted the actual PDFs from the UN that were being referenced. Of course, I watched the video...did you? I'm not trying to be contrary; I'm just asking people to provide real sources instead of only opinion links when they make really specific statements like "Agenda 21 it is written and signed by leaders across the globe to have a " 95% population reduction." I'm old, but I'm quite adept at search engines and research. Opinions are sometimes spot on, but if it's a serious subject like this one, I want to make sure my foundations aren't based on speculation or innuendo.
For example, did this 95% thing come from a misquoting of this document?
Population 2030 - FINAL.docx (un.org)
Take a look, search for "95 per cent" (weird "percent" as two words)
Lot's of references and this is indeed an Agenda 21/2030 document, but NO WHERE does it say anything about reducing the population by 95%.
In the same document, if you search for reduction, you won't see anything about population reduction...but "poverty reduction," "hunger reduction," "malnourishment reduction," "infant and child mortality reduction," and "maternal mortality reduction." Are these bad goals? Actual source research versus opinion.

Here is the problem and I *think* some people's frustration.

Monsters and those who have nefarious intentions never come right out and put it in writing. Only in hindsight is it obvious the way they strung things along. They couch things in words that sound nice, beneficial even. Hitler did not come out and announce to the world his intent to gas millions. Stalin did not come out and state his intent to starve millions...it just doesn't happen because it would be stopped in its tracks.

Sometimes it is not the goals that are monstrous but, instead, what they are willing to do in order to achieve them.

Again, you will have to do a lot of reading to find your own conclusions.

All I can tell you is what I concluded and those connected to the project as either advisors or influencers, have stated regarding their beliefs in the past and what is being implemented now. GIGO. I see an actionable link between the two. For me, it has been many years of binge reading a lot on this topic

The most recent example I cited before. "By 2030 you will own nothing, and you will be happy". Remember I said as you search for one answer, it will create more questions? They say you will rent everything.

When I saw that statement I instantly had a dozen more questions pop into my head.

What do you mean by nothing? I won't own my mother's china or my husband's great-great-grandmother's silverware? What about my wedding ring? I won't own clothing, shoes? How about my books? What about my children? What about my land?

Rent from whom? The government? Companies involved in public-private partnerships that have government approval?

What exactly are you foreseeing within the next 7 years, that would suddenly make people hand over all of their personal belongings? Or is it less foresight and more a creation of an event or circumstance which you are either directly or indirectly involved in?

You read enough of their statements, research their connections, things they have consistently participated in or lent their influence to and it all starts to fall into place like a big puzzle, at least it did for me. Their intentions are far from benevolent.

As you read on the topics I suggested, I suspect that you will find yourself in a similar situation.

Last edited:
ON ANOTHER CONTINENT, things are taking a terrible and avoidable change of course. The "peasants" are hungry. But not only for FOOD, they are hungry to destroy those RESPONSIBLE for their food hunger. They are stripping, beating, chasing and even killing those politicians who show their faces but are not trying to get the elites of the world to stop their wars against the poor peasants and advancing the NWO. This is just the tip of the iceberg coming to a summit of world chaos. THEY will disappear into their bunkers or on their ships somewhere on the open ocean and wait for the total collapse (probably taking bets against who will win, die first and have the worst deaths) just like they bet on football games and boxing matches...burning the rich people cars is only the start...
https://strangesounds.org/2022/05/c...nd-murdered-government-buildings-on-fire.html

Based on your previous actions and responses. You watch and read the very same things many others do on here, yet you are incapable…or refuse to acknowledge the obvious. Should have kept my mouth shut as I have no patience for folks like you.

Everybody has their own truths, everybody sees the world thru different eyes and everybody decides what to believe and what to laugh at...till the house is already burning, the cops do not come and the elites have disappeared into their collective rat-holes to await the chaos to happen so they can all watch it online on their CCTV and make bets like watching the movie RUNNING MAN...

rainingcatzanddogs has passed some good summary info so I can see that the buzz about Agenda 21 has a lot of merit.

What bugged me is that when disliked people like Schwab get quotes attributed to them, they never made.
Klause Schwab never said: "you will own nothing, and you will be happy."
Here's where it originated:
On November 10th, 2016, Danish MP Ida Auken published an essay
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/youll-own-nothing-and-be-happyAND THE OTHER QUOTE....
Agenda 21 nor 30 (2030) never said anything about a "95% population reduction." In May 2009, a flock of billionaires met in New York to discuss solving the planet's problems. They called themselves "The Good Club."
Fortunately, as far as I've read, Trump wasn't among them.
They're called the Good Club - and they want to save the world
Press coverage about this meeting is where the phrase "Agenda 21 Aims to Depopulate 95% of the World By 2030"originated and then it got co-opted to say the source of the phrase was Agenda 21 - IT WAS NOT.

I'm NOT saying it Agenda 21 doesn't have pieces that can be weaponized by the rich and powerful to take our land and put us all in rentals, I'm just saying, check out the source of a quote before it gets attributed incorrectly.
Some will say:
Who cares where the quote came from? It fits the narrative.
The end justifies the means/all is fair in love and war, and this is war!

I guess I prefer not to sink to the Dem's level of misquotes and gotcha journalism. I'd rather get it right.

ICE AGE FARMER

1654171041596.jpeg

“U.S. wheat crop hit by dry winter then soggy spring, adding to global tightness

North Dakota farmer Dwight Grotberg wanted to plant more wheat this spring to capitalize on soaring prices since Russia's invasion of Ukraine cut grain exports and left the world short of millions of tonnes of wheat supply.

Heavy rain has prevented Grotberg from planting as much wheat crop as he wanted and is hampering farmers across the state, the top U.S. grower of spring wheat.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-wheat-crop-hit-dry-051508669.html

“Farm Inflation: Prices Surge for Chickens, Eggs, Wheat, Corn, and Milk

1654172226172.jpeg

Prices paid to American farmers for crops and livestock continued to soar in April, data released by the Department of Agriculture on Tuesday showed.

The index of prices received for agricultural production was up 5.1 percent compared with a month earlier. Compared with a year ago, prices of U.S. agricultural products are up 28 percent.

The index for crops rose 1.7 in April and is up 17 percent compared with April of 2021. The livestock index jumped eight percent from March and is up 40 percent compared with a year ago.

Food grains—including corn and wheat—were up 2.8 percent for the month and 45 percent compared with a year ago. Feed grain prices increased 7.8 percent from the prior month and 33 percent from a year ago.

The poultry and egg index jumped 22 percent from March and 94 percent from a year earlier. The April market egg price, at $2.21 per dozen, is 81.0 cents higher than March and $1.64 higher than April 2021. The price of chickens raised for meat, at $1.05 per pound, is 15.3 cents higher than March and 49.7 cents higher than a year ago. At 95.3 cents per pound, the April turkey price is 2.5 cents higher than the previous month and 18.5 cents higher than April 2021.

Milk prices climbed 4.12 percent in April and are up 47 percent compared with a year earlier.

The costs faced by farmers are rising as well. April Prices Paid Index for Commodities and Services, Interest, Taxes, and Farm Wage Rates rose 1.0 percent from March 2022 and 14 percent from April 2021. Higher prices in April for complete feeds, other services, nitrogen, and feed grains more than offset lower prices for feeder pigs, LP gas, gasoline, and supplements.”

ON ANOTHER CONTINENT, things are taking a terrible and avoidable change of course. The "peasants" are hungry. But not only for FOOD, they are hungry to destroy those RESPONSIBLE for their food hunger. They are stripping, beating, chasing and even killing those politicians who show their faces but are not trying to get the elites of the world to stop their wars against the poor peasants and advancing the NWO. This is just the tip of the iceberg coming to a summit of world chaos. THEY will disappear into their bunkers or on their ships somewhere on the open ocean and wait for the total collapse (probably taking bets against who will win, die first and have the worst deaths) just like they bet on football games and boxing matches...burning the rich people cars is only the start...
https://strangesounds.org/2022/05/c...nd-murdered-government-buildings-on-fire.html

Sooooo, they're going to bunch themselves up and be an easy target? YAAAAAAAAAAY

In other news, my neighbor just sent me photos of the local Walmart grocery he has taken over the last few days. The shelves are almost bare. No milk, a few eggs, the rest are hit or miss. I have never seen it like that. Going shopping in a few hours at a different store, will report back.

Sooooo, they're going to bunch themselves up and be an easy target? YAAAAAAAAAAY

In other news, my neighbor just sent me photos of the local Walmart grocery he has taken over the last few days. The shelves are almost bare. No milk, a few eggs, the rest are hit or miss. I have never seen it like that. Going shopping in a few hours at a different store, will report back.
Let me know how it is up there. You know I look out for an aunt in OC.

Latest posts

Back