Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little good news. I was in the Mississippi Delta last week and saw field after field of very healthy corn. Normally they grow soybeans and cotton. Still are, but many of those fields are in corn this year (dent corn)
Maybe because there is a HUGE fertilizer plant there that is in full swing.
No fertilizer shortages there...
So I imagine farmers in the Delta are expecting big profits on corn this year with all the talk of corn shortages this fall.
All the crops (cotton soybeans and corn) were planted before the big rain last week (close to 3" in 3 days) so by yesterday everything was growing like crazy and there wasn't a bare field to be found.

control the food and the ability to grow food and they think they will control all of us so they can tell us how to think.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What we are witnessing is Agenda 30 being implemented , alias " The Green New Deal " . For those unfamiliar with this agenda google " agenda 21 " the original United Nations Agreement " that has now through the yearly meetings of United Nations Leaders has morphed into Agenda 30 . That will explain the seemingly insane actions of leaders across the globe .

Don’t miss the fact that these “agendas” are linked with WEF wanna be Kings and Rulers of the entire earth. Their plan is to murder almost ALL of the planet’s inhabitants.
Correct - In Agenda 21 it is written and signed by leaders across the globe to have a " 95% population reduction ". Thus explains the same people that installed this Tyranny are also the same people pushing for people to kill their children in the womb as there they will not have to listen to their screams as they are torn apart . Thus explains shutting down of oil production . Thus explains why they want motorized vehicles abolished . Thus explains the manufactured food crises .

Correct - In Agenda 21 it is written and signed by leaders across the globe to have a "95% population reduction ". Thus explains the same people that installed this Tyranny are also the same people pushing for people to kill their children in the womb as there they will not have to listen to their screams as they are torn apart. Thus, explains shutting down of oil production. Thus, explains why they want motorized vehicles abolished. Thus explains the manufactured food crises.
Here are the PDF's for Agenda 21 and Agenda 30 (2030)
I can't find any of the stuff you're talking about, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong key words? Can you reference some page numbers to back up your "QUOTES?" They are both long reads if you don't (and I don't) know the right place to look. Thanks.

Last edited:
I can't find any of the stuff you're talking about, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong key words? Can you reference some page numbers to back up your "QUOTES?" They are both long reads if you don't (and I don't) know the right place to look. Thanks.
This I easily brought up yesterday by going to google and typing in Agenda 21 . I would post a link , but I have always found I couldn't get a link posted on this forum . When I get time " and that might be tonight " try again to post a link .

Here is a start until @poltiregist gets back to you.

Whitepaper presented to the UN RE: Population reduction
2014_Bradshaw-Pop-reduction-not-quick-fix.pdf (stanford.edu)

Last edited:
This I easily brought up yesterday by going to google and typing in Agenda 21 . I would post a link , but I have always found I couldn't get a link posted on this forum . When I get time " and that might be tonight " try again to post a link .

Using the wrong search engine will get you nothing. Big tech and biden minions won’t allow opposing views…just like every other evil TYRANT that ever came to power!

Using the wrong search engine will get you nothing. Big tech and biden minions won’t allow opposing views…just like every other evil TYRANT that ever came to power!
When looking for the actual text of the UN Agenda 21 and 30 (2030,) using the "right" search engine isn't going to give you a "different" PDF.
Or are you saying that the actual documents for those agendas the UN provides on-line are fakes, and that world leaders actually signed different versions not made public? And if that's what you're saying, please provide the real version so we can read it from the source, (not someone's opinion.)
Thanks

Last edited:
This I easily brought up yesterday by going to google and typing in Agenda 21. I would post a link, but I have always found I couldn't get a link posted on this forum. When I get time " and that might be tonight " try again to post a link.
You're right, sometimes posting links here can be a little flakey.

The reason I provided the actual PDF's of Agenda 21 and 30 (2030) is because Googling and choosing "an article" might just take you to someone's opinion. They may have made up numbers and attributed them to Agenda 21 to support their opinion. But just saying it comes from those UN Agendas doesn't make it true.

I thought you had actually read Agenda 21 and 30 and were quoting from them...and if you were, yes, a "95% population reduction" would be REALLY concerning, but it MAY be a made up number.
There probably ARE nuts out there that want to implement a 95% population reduction, but I just can't find it in the Agenda text of those UN documents.

And the white paper rainingcatzanddogs posted unfortunately doesn't mention Agenda 21 or 30 (2030) anywhere, so maybe all this 95% stuff is coming from another source?? I just want an actual source.

Who is this tiny minority that are gaining from controlling us with "smart growth" etc?
Is it the richest people in the world?
The 1 percent, those in power?
Musk, Bezos, Gates, Putin, Buffett, Murdoch, Trump, Zuckerberg, Brin, Page, Walton, Ellison, Bloomberg, Arnault, Soros, etc. are all working together (?!) politics aside (??!!) to make the world work to their best advantage??

The rich make the most when the population is high, with low wages and productive, but distracted and bickering, accusing each other power grabbing etc. While we're fighting, they tweak the laws to increase their profits. Doing away with us or having the economy falter is not their goal, their goal is to become richer off the backs of the masses...they need us.

Last edited:
Who is this tiny minority that are gaining from controlling us with "smart growth" etc?
Musk, Bezos, Gates, Putin, Buffett, Murdoch, Trump, Zuckerberg, Brin, Page, Walton, Ellison, Bloomberg, Arnault, Soros, etc. are all working together (?!) politics aside (??!!) to make the world work to their best advantage??

The rich make the most when the population is high, with low wages and productive, but distracted and bickering, accusing each other power grabbing etc. While we're fighting, they tweak the laws to increase their profits. Doing away with us or having the economy falter is not their goal, their goal is to become richer off the backs of the masses...they need us.

So what's making them change there logical behavior? The status quo has changed.

You have many questions and I applaud you for asking them but, the only way they will be answered is for you to do your own research and reading FROM ORIGIONAL SOURCES.

It is how I came to believe in the evil intent within this agenda. When they tell you in their own words what they want, what they believe, let their guard down and let something slip...for instance what happened a couple of years ago with the "You will own nothing" boo-boo.

Beck was talking about his book WITH REFERENCES in the back. I like his books because he does do extensive footnoting because people call him a conspiracy theorist. No conspiracy...here is where they said it.

The answers can be found for yourself but you will have to do the footwork because having someone else do it only leads to more questions. Read the texts of the original agreement and then read the related UN agendas such as the Wildlands Project. Also look into the pre-cursory society known as Club of Rome who actually formulated the outline and reasoning for Agenda 21. Many of them can now be found as active in the WEF.

Like in any group, there are those amongst them who are "true believers" in an apocalypse brought on by climate change and then there are those who simply find it as a convenient way to get rich or something even more valuable.

Out of our realm of understanding, at some point you have so much money that it no longer presents a challenge to make more. Power, now that is a challenge!

So what's making them change there logical behavior? The status quo has changed.
I'm not sure their behavior has changed...the rich have always looked out for the rich, but you're right, something has changed, but it might be that because of social media, we (the not rich) are staring to put two and two together and realize we're being manipulated. I think we always have been manipulated, but it was harder to put it all together before we were so connected.
That may be next...to un-connect us, but that could work against them, because connecting us to reap our data for advertising is hugely profitable for the rich. They want to keep us connected, but how to keep us from talking about them? They'll come up with a way...maybe distract us with immigration?

Latest posts

Back