Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not the one whose paranoid here, some people appear to have been brainwashed by the government PR machine.

Nothing to do with government PR, NOTHING AT ALL its about EQUAL RIGHTS, simple as that. Vaccinate or dont vacinate BOTH sides have those same rights. We used to isolate Lepers even if they did not display infectious symptons, Same with Typhus and Cholera, the majority of society has the RIGHT to protect itself from possible harm. Its already very well documented athat many Covid carriers ( super spreaders) are asymptomatic ( show no symptoms) So how can society allow any potential Covid or Ebola or Thyphus or and infectious disease casrriers be feee to spread disease?

I suppose you want everyone who hasnt had the vaccine to wear some kind of symbol like the Nazi's made the Jews wear??

No I want everyone who IS vaccinated to be given and ID card that allolws them access to shops, businesses, hospitals, schools etc. If you lot dont want to be vaccinated thats fiine but dont think you can live free among us and endanger us.

this place is full of crazies now.
Yes they are called Anti Vaccers who dont give a F*** about anyone but themselves. EQUAL RIGHTS for ALL or for NONE, nowt crazy bout that. If this was something like Ebola instead of Covid I guarentee you all those folks on here saying they wont be vaccinated would be saying " If these infected types come to mah place I'll give em both barrels"

The CRAZIES are those who honestly believe that their governments are trying to alter their DNA / Sterilise them/ Microchip Them, Turn them into addicts and countless other BS.

so you put yourself on a pedestal along with all the other people who have had the vaccine, your right and anyone else with a different view is wrong.
I'm no anti vaxxer, I had the flu jab last year but i have concerns about the safety of these new vaccines as do many people .

It's ALL about government and PR. Brainwashing. To pave the wave for a speedy Great Reset.
Bill....you have every right to stay in your apartment, order in your groceries, work from home, wear two masks if you must go out. All of that. So do that if you want. You don't have the right to tell everyone else what to do because of what you believe. Actually, you do, but I'm not sure who is going to listen.
The problem here is, many people don't believe what you do, and it doesn't have anything to do with just caring about themselves, it's just some don't believe as you do. Myself included. And I had covid. I have an opinion about it.

It's ALL about government and PR. Brainwashing. To pave the wave for a speedy Great Reset.
Bill....you have every right to stay in your apartment, order in your groceries, work from home, wear two masks if you must go out. All of that. So do that if you want. You don't have the right to tell everyone else what to do because of what you believe. Actually, you do, but I'm not sure who is going to listen.
The problem here is, many people don't believe what you do, and it doesn't have anything to do with just caring about themselves, it's just some don't believe as you do. Myself included. And I had covid. I have an opinion about it.

And your wonderful opinion is absolutely every bit as valid of mine, as the saying goes " I may disagree with what ever you have to say, but i will fight to the death to allow you to say it" .

I soon CAN go out because I've been vacinated, my life will return to its chaotic normal.

Yup I dont have ANY right at all to tell you what to do, no one has that right. But I / THEY/Society DOES have the right to refuse to serve you, right to block you, right to deny you acess etc because I / They / Society has the same rights to CHOOSE and to PROTECT itself that you do.

And I believe they should if it stops this pandemic, its no different to the isolation campaigns carried out for hundreds of years from Small Pox, Thypus, Cholera, Plague, Leprosy, TB, Polio etc etc. People refused to be vaccinated or were believed to be carriers so they were isolated from society. its simply FAIR.

In the US I believe in many states your children cannot attend school or kindergarten if they have not had the usual kids vaccinations, A fair and just precident was set. So if you dont vaccinate your kids you can home school or get themprivately educated, THATS YOUR RIGHT and your CHOICE.

In thus US asymptomic Typhoid carriers were isolated on secure islands as were many TB carriers in sanitoriums. These days that is not neccessary BUT society still has to protect itself from Covid. Vaccinations is the normal route to stop the pandemic. Some people rightly or wrongly believe they are at risk from the vaccination and refuse to take it. THAT IS THEIR ABSOLUTE and TOTAL RIGHT, I would stand WITH the Anti Vaccers / No maskers if the state tried to FORCE people to be vaccinated, that would be wrong and inhuman. But it is RIGHT than the majority take steps to protect themselves from being infected by possibly aymptomatic anti vaccers, and the best way to do that is to keep the anti vaccers from mixing with everyone else. Equally with the anti vaccers RIGHTS comes their RESPONSIBILITIES , so Anti vaccers who refuse the vaccine should have the part of their medical insurance pertaining to infections nullified and they should not be given medical treatment if or when they become infected, Its like Smokers being refused medical coverage for lung cancer.

Rights and Responsibilities, we all have em and we cannot just chery pick the bits we like.

actually any talk of vaccine certificates is premature, at least it is in the UK, only about 20 million have had their first jab and the ones having their second jab is very low, on top of that there is too much politics interfering with the so called science, even Pfizer said there vaccine should be given with a 3 WEEK delay between the 2 jabs then UK govt changed this to 3 MONTHS, Pfizer said they didnt even know if the vaccine would still work with this time delay, so all those people that had this jab COULD be walking around unprotected thinking they are.

The ONLY people who have influenced my decision making in reference to this Pandemic is my WIFE, Nurse Practitioner, Her colleagues both nurses and doctors, A Virologist who is a dear friend and NHS guidance by both the Doctors and Nurses professional bodies, None of whom I believe are trying to brainwash anyone. It was THEIR advice that made me react and massively upsacale my preps BEFORE the Virus reached the UK, whilst the governments globally played it down.

actually any talk of vaccine certificates is premature, at least it is in the UK, only about 20 million have had their first jab and the ones having their second jab is very low, on top of that there is too much politics interfering with the so called science, even Pfizer said there vaccine should be given with a 3 WEEK delay between the 2 jabs then UK govt changed this to 3 MONTHS, Pfizer said they didnt even know if the vaccine would still work with this time delay, so all those people that had this jab COULD be walking around unprotected thinking they are.
Three weeks after the second jab is supposed to be the benchmark.

nobody but NOBODY has the right to tell anyone else how to live their life.
the vaccine is not mandatory and until it is I and others like me will make our own decisions based on evidence available.

100% agree, I dont have the right to tell you how to live your life, and you dont have the right to tewll anyoine else how to live their lives, So if society decides anti vaccers could be asymptomitic carriers they (society) has the same rights as you and they can refuse to interact with you. Both sides completely fair. And seeing we are Brits and dont have private medical care we have to rely on the STATE NHS then they have the right refuse to treat anti vaccers. All totally fair and equitable.

rubbish, it was said by the PM and others on one of those daily briefings at 5pm.
politicians not scientists.

FFS, The government gets its information from the NHS and SAGE the Health Experts , they usually have one of the experts with them.

Latest posts

Back