Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood why the CDC woyld allow masks to be tossed into landfills and oceans if the virus is so deadly.

how about the dumbazz Big Box store chains - fighting with customers to enforce Biden rules >>> but sending out employees out into the parking lots to handle old mask litter and contaminated carts without the least bit of PPC protection and/or decontamination procedures ....

only willing to spend $$$ X amount to help Biden run his scam ....

I never understood why the CDC woyld allow masks to be tossed into landfills and oceans if the virus is so deadly.
Because people are pigs and litter everywhere. I’ve seen fast food bags chucked out of moving cars so many times it’s revolting. They can’t even mow the highways without having a crew pick up all the trash first. I’m sure the cdc would prefer people dispose of them in a responsible manner.

Because people are pigs and litter everywhere. I’ve seen fast food bags chucked out of moving cars so many times it’s revolting. They can’t even mow the highways without having a crew pick up all the trash first. I’m sure the cdc would prefer people dispose of them in a responsible manner.
But, why not in the red biohazard bins if they are so contaminated? Because they arent.

Thunder and lightening here. I hope it rains. My gardens are thirsty. I watered today but it's not the same.

A few clouds, no rain. They still have flash flood warnings out for this area. I always thought flash floods needed rain.
Sold 2 heifers and a steer today. Just one more load to take to the auction on Friday. I still have a few steers in the feed lot waiting to be butchered in September.

Could use some rain to cool things off. Pool water is 90F with no solar cover and only about 4 hours of full sun. Hard to cool off in that
Mine is 86 degs which I consider to be the perfect temperature. There’s not that chill around your midsection that makes you cringe while getting in and it’s still refreshing. I’m in and out if it multiple times a day lately. Work a little, dip in to cool down, work some more.

Latest posts

Back