California preparation for Martial Law?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this same answer in another thread, but the UN ‘peacekeeping’ thugs are primed and ready to occupy the US, if they are called on. They have the troops and firepower necessary to subjugate the masses.

Anything more from your source that was telling you Newsome was going to declair martial law today?

There was a flurry of articles back on March 17th and 18th about the rumors of Martial Law in California, but since then nothing.
There are EMAILS floating around about it...but I don't believe anything I read in emails.

This is the ONLY mention of martial law in California on the Interwebs that I can find in the last 12 days.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...-response-leaders-repeat-not-for-martial-law/
Latest Guard update: nearly 20,000 troops mobilized for COVID-19 response; leaders repeat not for martial law
The number of Guard troops mobilized in the effort to cope with the coronavirus pandemic continues to grow.

As of Friday afternoon, more than 19,700 Air and Army National Guard professionals are supporting the COVID-19 crisis response at the direction of their governors.

That’s an increase of about 1,200 Guard troops since Thursday.

In addition, 11 states, two territories and the District of Columbia have been approved for use of federal funds for state missions under Title 32, with another 26 requests moving through the approval process, Guard officials say.

That list includes California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York and Washington and the territories of Guam and Puerto Rico. That’s one more state receiving federal funds since Wednesday. Another 29 requests moving through the approval process. and 22 states and two territories have approved use of Dual-Status Commanders.

I posted this same answer in another thread, but the UN ‘peacekeeping’ thugs are primed and ready to occupy the US, if they are called on. They have the troops and firepower necessary to subjugate the masses.

I hope they have enough body bags to find out they cant.

Latest posts

Back