Buffalo cops resign enmasse from riot team

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the video and agree the cop didn’t need to shove an old man down. There is a big difference in shooting a looter and shoving a 70 year old man to the ground that was just standing his ground. The cops have a tough job and I don’t envy them but in this far too PC world of today they need to help watch each other and not loose their cool out there. I know their adrenaline runs high but having some restraint needs to be kept in mind. I’m glad most cops try to stand up for each other but in this case the cop shoving him was wrong.

This is one of the results of thousands rioting, shooting, and stabbing running over police officers nationwide. The guy was told to back off. He refused. Why would anyone at this point expect an officer to trust a man involved in these “protests”? The push wasn’t even a hard one. A guy that unsteady on his feet should have the SENSE to stop advancing on a policeman when instructed to do so. Typical left wing idiot.

This is one of the results of thousands rioting, shooting, and stabbing running over police officers nationwide. The guy was told to back off. He refused. Why would anyone at this point expect an officer to trust a man involved in these “protests”? The push wasn’t even a hard one. A guy that unsteady on his feet should have the SENSE to stop advancing on a policeman when instructed to do so. Typical left wing idiot.
It doesn’t take a hard push to knock down a 75year old. Your lack of compassion is sad. Protesting is part of democracy and I agree a small percentage of police in this country do use excessive force. I don’t have a problem with people expressing their frustrations with it. Sure, if you’re throwing things at police, you deserve to get your ### busted, but not an old man making a stand in the street.

It doesn’t take a hard push to knock down a 75year old. Your lack of compassion is sad. Protesting is part of democracy and I agree a small percentage of police in this country do use excessive force. I don’t have a problem with people expressing their frustrations with it. Sure, if you’re throwing things at police, you deserve to get your ### busted, but not an old man making a stand in the street.

Call me all the names you like Brent. I seriously don’t care.

I saw the video and agree the cop didn’t need to shove an old man down. There is a big difference in shooting a looter and shoving a 70 year old man to the ground that was just standing his ground. The cops have a tough job and I don’t envy them but in this far too PC world of today they need to help watch each other and not loose their cool out there. I know their adrenaline runs high but having some restraint needs to be kept in mind. I’m glad most cops try to stand up for each other but in this case the cop shoving him was wrong.

They did show restraint. They could have used a taser. They could have used a baton. The could have used any number of take down maneuvers. So as unusual, your liberal mindset is talking out you lower orifice. My son just graduated from the police academy, so I am well versed on all the techniques at their disposal. They used the least force required. You claim to want law and order but are too wimpy to accept the fact stupid people (old guys too) do stupid things and then suffer the results of their stupid actions. You see a riot squad attempting to clear an area, you leave. You don't act stupid and try to confront them. He bet his age would protect him and lost the bet. SIASD

Watch the video and understand this guy is a life time protester . He wanted to slow the Police roll . Agitate and block . Yes the Police could have restrained him and moved him to the side . But either way he put himself in that situation . Notice the lead officers looked for direction and the Sargent told the to push on . One Officer started to stop and give aid but was ordered to move on then the Sargent gets on his radio and called for medical help .

The guy had been agitating all day and moved from confrontation points at least 4 other time, he was determined to provoke the police. The cops should have tazed or cs gassed him.

They did show restraint. They could have used a taser. They could have used a baton. The could have used any number of take down maneuvers. So as unusual, your liberal mindset is talking out you lower orifice. My son just graduated from the police academy, so I am well versed on all the techniques at their disposal. They used the least force required. You claim to want law and order but are too wimpy to accept the fact stupid people (old guys too) do stupid things and then suffer the results of their stupid actions. You see a riot squad attempting to clear an area, you leave. You don't act stupid and try to confront them. He bet his age would protect him and lost the bet. SIASD
I think the best thing to do for a lone old man in this case would have been to walk around him. One, a major reason for these demonstrations is the police are more heavy handed than needed in many cases, and two, this video just gives much more ammunition to the protesters. There are the millions of dollars to consider from these lawsuits as well.

I think the best thing to do for a lone old man in this case would have been to walk around him. One, a major reason for these demonstrations is the police are more heavy handed than needed in many cases, and two, this video just gives much more ammunition to the protesters. There are the millions of dollars to consider from these lawsuits as well.

No sorry Brent walking around a law breaker is never going to be an option, he was repeatedly trying to incite confrontation between the police and the mob.

Brent, What part of being an agitator don't you get? Just admit the old guy was being stupid and got the confrontation he wanted. The only sad part was the cops being arrested. That is were the lawyers are going to have a field day. I can see the huge dollar settlements these cops are going to get. Cops are not supposed to walk around agitators and those that wish to have a confrontation. The cops used the least amount of force when confronting this idiot.

I noticed that he went down quite softly, and when laying on the ground, his ankles are crossed and he looks completely relaxed. That is not the way people act that are injured. It makes me wonder if this was faked. The blood? Could have been a packet he held in his hand. I am probably wrong, but when I hit my head, I at least wince or something. Take a look and see what you think. Of course, a smart phone was recording at the optimum angle.

I have not seen anything in the news saying he moved around from multiple protests, but who knows maybe he did. As far as his injury, it did look like he hit his head. It’s likely minor damage but you can be certain with a lawyers coaching it will be a long recovery and likely a million dollar settlement. It would have been a lot less financially and costly for the police forces image to just zip tie his hands and put him in a van for arrest. My main point here is the primary reason for these protests are against the police using too much force. This stupid cop just gave more fuel to the fire. I am all for using force to stop a rioter, looter or criminal but don’t think pushing down a 75 year old like that is ever acceptable. That being said, I don’t envy the cops right now. They are in a volatile situation and I’m sure are scared. They don’t have the luxury of taking a time out and thinking about their actions beforehand.

I have not seen anything in the news saying he moved around from multiple protests, but who knows maybe he did. As far as his injury, it did look like he hit his head. It’s likely minor damage but you can be certain with a lawyers coaching it will be a long recovery and likely a million dollar settlement. It would have been a lot less financially and costly for the police forces image to just zip tie his hands and put him in a van for arrest. My main point here is the primary reason for these protests are against the police using too much force. This stupid cop just gave more fuel to the fire. I am all for using force to stop a rioter, looter or criminal but don’t think pushing down a 75 year old like that is ever acceptable. That being said, I don’t envy the cops right now. They are in a volatile situation and I’m sure are scared. They don’t have the luxury of taking a time out and thinking about their actions beforehand.

(I have not seen anything in the news saying he moved around from multiple protests, but who knows maybe he did. )

That's because the news you read is fake. They dont tell you the whole story or the truth. You only seem to be misinformed about the facts and the truth that have to do with political content or associated with Trump. You haven't noticed the trend?

I agree. I would have done the same thing. Besides, what the hell is that old man thinking? He cannot just charge in like that and pose as a threat!
This is a scary time for our police department and they need all the help they can get.

The cops should have zapped the old guy with their Tazer. That would have turned his hair black and straightened out the wrinkles on his face.

When was the last time, if any, you used any form of force to detain anybody? If you can't talk from experience, it may be better to get some. Have you done any volunteer police ride alongs? Served as a volunteer jail guard? OR are you just a back set driver?

When was the last time, if any, you used any form of force to detain anybody? If you can't talk from experience, it may be better to get some. Have you done any volunteer police ride alongs? Served as a volunteer jail guard? OR are you just a back set driver?

I can I did three years in the reserves as an MP.

Latest posts

Back