AMERICAN TRUCKERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is status of American Truckers strike/convoy? I haven't heard anything recent relating to this? Is the Ukraine invasion taking g precedent in news, I assume? Or did that (Ukraine crisis) divert their plans?
in WV tonight. Due into DC tomorrow. Reports of 70m long.
Other convoys joining. And following in.
MSM is totally ignoring it.
They are going to have to make the result big to make an impact.

But most of us ignore MSM and don't even know what they say or report any more.
the old saying- keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
I scan what I call 4 spectrums of news. The 5th would be just too far left for me too deal with. Some of the too far right is pretty far out there too.
I do watch what MSM is trying to perpetuate.
You being in Raccoon City should be doing the same because we have to stay a step ahead on the Kommunist Republik that will come for us first As they leave the dregs in the cities to fight it out.

they are supposedly getting ready in DC - setting up barricades & barbed wire - trying to line up tow wreckers for hauling semi trailers - ect ect

I don't think the Biden Regime is going to allow any of the truck convoys anywhere close to DC - if they need to make military assaults somewhere isolated - they will - arrest the organizers as terrorists - simply add them to the DC Gulag ....
Last I heard they were going to cause a massive tie up of the Capital Beltway, but that was almost a week ago. I've been on that roadway. It would cause a stranglehold on DC traffic.

⚡🇺🇸 Americans for Freedom Cheer on the People's Convoy as it Passes Through Ohio

1646484342024.png

1646484398677.png

1646484484923.png

1646484624866.png

Join @CBKNEWS

they are supposedly getting ready in DC - setting up barricades & barbed wire - trying to line up tow wreckers for hauling semi trailers - ect ect

I don't think the Biden Regime is going to allow any of the truck convoys anywhere close to DC - if they need to make military assaults somewhere isolated - they will - arrest the organizers as terrorists - simply add them to the DC Gulag ....

Agree! I support them, but don't expect to see much of an impact from this one. The bigger story may be the police, etc. Shutting them down. They've had plenty of notice, plenty of time to prepare for heading them off. Still wouldn't want to be on the road in that area today or this week. I did see this morning the American Truckers group are saying they are trying to distance themselves from other groups with not so peaceful motives. Who knows what might transpire if there are some rogue truckers joining to stir the pot? (left wingers being paid to cause trouble to make them all look like evil intent). With the liberal media they will be labeled villains "threatening our democracy" anyway. Haa! Yes, my brain is in conspiracy mode these days 🤔 I think I'll shut up and go work in the garden!

Former Silver Spoons child actor Ricky Schroder has joined the freedom convoy and warned the government: “Unless you’re ready to, I guess, kill us all, you better change your minds because we’re not going to live as slaves.”

He was Newt in Lonesome Dove
iu

Latest posts

Back