CANADIAN FREEDOM TRUCKERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone who still supports this government is as evil as those who enforce it edicts... the days of " I'm a leftist/liberal but I don't approve of THAT" is over... you don't get to pick and choose what policies you approve of.. it is time to openly shun and ostracize those that still support this political philosophy, here in the U.S. or anywhere in the world

unnamed.jpg

BeachMilk@BeachMilk
4h··Edited

“Invasion by stealth is occurring in Canada. It’s well underway in Australia too, particularly in Melbourne, which is one of the UN’s ‘Smart Cities’.

The local police normally play the role of ‘good cops’, while the foreign invaders have been tasked to dispense ‘unbridled painful violence’.

Some countries, like Australia, have recently passed new laws to indemnify these thugs from injuries or deaths that they cause.”

1645360370418.jpeg

Canada is probably now a worse country than Russia in terms of human rights and democracy.
If the government in Canada continues like this, you will not only have more Mexicans in the U.S., but also several thousand Canadians who will emigrate to you.

Robin. Do you really think that they are Canadian police or I think more likely the UN troops they shipped in?
The uniforms look new and I don't see any identifying lettering on them. I'm really am unsure who they are but I don't like how they are treating peaceful protesters

Dr. Zelenko Sends His Thanks to the Canadian Truckers Who Have Sparked a Massive Worldwide Movement for Freedom

"You are the modern day-soldiers that are storming the beaches of Normandy... My absolute appreciation, respect, and love for you truckers. You have really set a tone, which is a call to action to the rest of us... Thank you and God bless you."

https://t.me/zelenkoprotocol/2918

Latest posts

Back