CANADIAN FREEDOM TRUCKERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda gotta wonder. . . Is this why Ottawa Police Chief resigned this week? Because he knew this was coming and didn't want any part of it??

https://nitter.net/JackPosobiec/status/1494722396947116032?s=20&t=iUJyIzG8LP7NYVnbPs-n3Q
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rnment-100-checkpoints-have-been-established/
https://www.worldtribune.com/who-is...-heads-class-action-lawsuit-against-truckers/Hmm. . . and the lawsuit against the Truckers Honking was brought on by a 21-year-old Ottawa resident Zexi Li. Identified as a “public servant,” the youthful heroine of left-leaning Canadian media reports also has views on politics and strategy.

1645235097555.jpeg

I have not heard yet if those people are dead. They ran their horses over top of them on PURPOSE!!!

Justin Trudick is now threatening to take the trucker's dogs away and if they don't pick them up within 8 days they will be destroyed.
That is horrible considering they are locking up family unites. So other family members would have to step in. Just don't know how many would be able to on a short notice. My dogs are protectors, that will defend me, but they also do not like other animals.Something you have to concider.

My boxer will growl at the hispanic guy that comes to pick up my garbage. She has been friendly to others.
Because I got her as a rescue and earned he trust, she will either lick you to death or tear you apart. I trust her judgement.
If anyone came into my truck to take her out, it wouldn’t be the friendly girl that goes willingly into mommy’s vet clinic.
i hope the truckers have one like mine.

I honestly can't figure out the purpose of the trucker convoys.

Why not just notify the organizers that you're going to park your truck and then receive the crowd-funding as compensation. Just keeping the trucks parked will get the point across AND, they don't have enough police to go "door-to-door" to each truck driver's house or business and force them to drive.

Seems simpler and more effective since it avoids the possibility of ANTIFA spiking the crowd with fake insurrectionists, and would make the government look completely impotent.

Why not just notify the organizers that you're going to park your truck and then receive the crowd-funding as compensation. Just keeping the trucks parked will get the point across AND, they don't have enough police to go "door-to-door" to each truck driver's house or business and force them to drive.

Seems simpler and more effective since it avoids the possibility of ANTIFA spiking the crowd with fake insurrectionists, and would make the government look completely impotent.

Because that would not show the Tyrrannical government for what they are. This way makes the Tyrrants show themselves.

It is a rallying point for EVERYONE IN THE WORLD that is sick and tired of the BS mandates and other government excesses. And it is exposing the tyrants for who they are for all the world to see. And it is exposing the people who support tyrants for all the world to see.
And it's working because it's being emulated all over the place.
Could there be a better way to accomplish it? Yeah, maybe. If you have a better idea, quit griping and go for it, I won't stop you. Unless you are griping because you're one of the people supporting tyrants? I hope not...

The Canadians must have copied this from Europe, in the course of protests against the unjustified Corona measures, the police here also rode horses over their own population.
The new police chief of Ottawa is probably also a man of hardness and a follower of Klaus Schwab.

It is only a question of time till the first molotov cocktails come into use and the cops start shooting back...a live fire example of the animosity between the tyrants and the peasants. This time the peasants are out-numbering and out-gunning the tyrants....We have to watch for the red flags tho.

Because that would not show the Tyrrannical government for what they are. This way makes the Tyrrants show themselves.

That isn't lost on me. But in review, what we have is: within one week Martial Law in the form of "emergency powers" which only apply to a certain group.

By just sitting on their hands at home there would have been no producable media, and the government couldn't lie about the violence, NAZIs, etc. No police force could've have done anything about it. The worldwide impression would've been the same: they are protesting tyranny. A "sick-out" of sorts.

I also think it helps to understand who you're fighting. They want this sort of thing. They can make a mountain out of it and arrest peaceful people, take their children, kill their dogs and brand them in media until the sheep think they were bad people.

It seems it couldn't have gone any better for the government than if they planned it themselves. It's like walking into a Communist plot.

Then by warning that "Trump supporters" (in Canada) might have their bank accounts seized, they're also making many people guilty for thinking differently -- even people who never attended.

The cities to which they're going are, essentially, enemy strongholds. The people who live around government-dominated cities are all feeding at the taxpayer trough. You should expect them to manufacture crimes and arrest you -- that's what they do for a living.

Last edited:
If I was "Head Trucker" I would contact the "Head Farmer" and tell him it was a time for a Come-to-Jesus moment for the globalists (those in politics and those that voted them in) and call a General Nation-Wide Strike....nothing moves or is harvested... NOTHING! except deliveries to schools and hospitals.. and wait for the hungry mob to come for the politicians
Park the trucks and combines and take a much deserved vacation, sit back and watch the show

It is as you write, it is probably all planned and it plays into the hands of the government, also here the big Cities are in left/green hand and the system likewise.
I consider the great Cities lost, the most chances you have in the countryside and even there there is leverage to squeeze you out. If it comes very badly, emigration is the last solution, but even that is not always easy.

If the Canadian government can break the resistance among the people, it will be a role model for other governments, and Grandpa Jo will do the same if similar things happen in the USA.
Here in Europe, the states are already partly outbid with coercive laws and police violence, in the end there are two ways, the state wins and is then a dictatorship, or the people wins and then is a kind of anarchy, both ways are the way to a civil war or a very brutal oppression and surveillance on the part of the state, and most sheep realize that only when it is too late.

That isn't lost on me. But in review, what we have is: within one week Martial Law in the form of "emergency powers" which only apply to a certain group.

By just sitting on their hands at home there would have been no producable media, and the government couldn't lie about the violence, NAZIs, etc. No police force could've have done anything about it. The worldwide impression would've been the same: they are protesting tyranny. A "sick-out" of sorts.

I also think it helps to understand who you're fighting. They want this sort of thing. They can make a mountain out of it and arrest peaceful people, take their children, kill their dogs and brand them in media until the sheep think they were bad people.

It seems it couldn't have gone any better for the government than if they planned it themselves. It's like walking into a Communist plot.

Then by warning that "Trump supporters" (in Canada) might have their bank accounts seized, they're also making many people guilty for thinking differently -- even people who never attended.

The cities to which they're going are, essentially, enemy strongholds. The people who live around government-dominated cities are all feeding at the taxpayer trough. You should expect them to manufacture crimes and arrest you -- that's what they do for a living.

But GaryLA, you are perhaps the most fortunate individual here regarding Covid in that you live in Florida where there are no mandates and have not been since your beloved governor revolted from the federal government on this issue. As for the rest of humanity, we are all so sick of hearing about Covid let alone the mandates forcing us to pledge allegiance to the left and a virtue signal which we do not believe in.

you are perhaps the most fortunate individual here regarding Covid in that you live in Florida where there are no mandates

We have plenty of Covidiots and tyrannical local douchebags. Many nut-jobs also vacation here. While they don't have the state behind them, plenty of tyrants are flexing whatever muscles they can.

Many businesses are forcing their employees to wear the pointless and silly masks.

We have plenty of Covidiots and tyrannical local douchebags. Many nut-jobs also vacation here. While they don't have the state behind them, plenty of tyrants are flexing whatever muscles they can.

Many businesses are forcing their employees to wear the pointless and silly masks.

You may had an easier time at your place the last months. I may tell you about the restrictions in Switzerland since August, just you can compared why people feel lightly prisoned:

- No visits for anything public or cultural enjoyment for non-vaccinated people except they are tested at least within 48 hours. Means no hotel, no restaurant, no clubbing, no cinema, no museum, no theatre, no gym, no sports club, no singing in the church, nothing indoors with other peoples.
- If you would enjoy any recreational pleasure you needed an certifickate. Only vaccinated, at the end only boostered ones, recovered with an certifickate or tested ones was allowed to have this kind of fun.
- You was allowed to meet in privacy as long only 10 people was in the same room.
- Office workers was allowed to do home office, all others was need to wear face diappers.
- Going shopping was only allowed with wearing masks.
- If more than two persons who aren't from the same household sitting in an car all needed to wear masks.
- In public traffic you still need to wear masks, in hospitals too (Last one makes sense somehow).
- If you wasn't follow the "health-protection-orders" you get an penalty, starting at $200.
- If any shop- or restaurantowner don't check if his customers wear this f***ing diaper or has an certifickate he can be lucky only to pay 1000$. More than a few business was closed down by police - the police checked a lot, at least it was an way to collect money.

Sounds like an free life, isn't it?

Germans, Austrians, French and Italians are in even worse situations. Non-vaccinated wasn't even allowed anymore to buy anything else than food, partly they wasn't even allowed to lleave the house except for work. In Italy non-vaccinated wasn't (or still are) allowed anymore to go work.
And they still have the most of the restrictions until today.

Sounds like an very free life, isn't it? Still not worth to fight against it? Still everything fine?
When the government just let you go to work (or partly not even this anymore) and keeps you for the rest of the time in your room without rights anymore then it is more than enough reason to fight for your freedom.

Latest posts

Back