CANADIAN FREEDOM TRUCKERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/canada-becoming-north-americas-cuba/
Canada is leaving the Western world.

In terms of all-encompassing government, suppression of dissent and the denial of fundamental human rights to many of its citizens, Canada is now more similar to Cuba than to any free country. Canada may eventually return to Western civilization, but as of this writing, the majority of Canadians appear to have no interest in it doing so. According to Maru Public Opinion, "two-thirds (66%) of Canadians support Prime Minister Justin Trudeau bringing in the Emergencies Act.

Trudeau probably wants to outdo China in terms of restrictions and surveillance, he is probably a big supporter of Klaus Schwab and I think this dirty gang is currently exploring how far they can go.
Grandpa Jo and other despots who flirt with a dictatorship will see in him a great role model.

There is only one solution for Schwab and his dark followers, the rope.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/canada-becoming-north-americas-cuba/
Canada is leaving the Western world.

In terms of all-encompassing government, suppression of dissent and the denial of fundamental human rights to many of its citizens, Canada is now more similar to Cuba than to any free country. Canada may eventually return to Western civilization, but as of this writing, the majority of Canadians appear to have no interest in it doing so. According to Maru Public Opinion, "two-thirds (66%) of Canadians support Prime Minister Justin Trudeau bringing in the Emergencies Act.

I don't know about 2/3, not like Canada's polling is anymore honest than ours. But is it prolly the majority because of the cities which is why I favor a General Strike. Nothing moves, let the shelves go empty

I don't know about 2/3, not like Canada's polling is anymore honest than ours. But is it prolly the majority because of the cities which is why I favor a General Strike. Nothing moves, let the shelves go empty
Yep, let the truckers strike. If the city critters don't like the truckers, the truckers should not bring them anything. Let them suck on that a week or so and they might have a "Come to Jesus" moment.

I'll be 90% of them or more have no clue that nearly everything they have came on a truck.

I don't think they will get away with selling the trucks. They will make them pay all costs for towing and storage and hold on to them as long as possible. Trudeau is in deep shit. I was just told he didn't have the votes in their senate. Alberta is taking him to court for his EA. He is going to try to make it seem it was his decision to drop the EA, but everyone knows that is BS

this is the guy from Alberta... worth a listen

Until and unless Trudeau is executed, imprisoned or has the rest of his life made miserable in retribution for his actions and those of his gang, I don't see how anyone else won but him.
Just being "defeated" at the next election, and his party disappearing is not "losing" anything.

The above applies also to other members of his criminal gang: Deputy Prime Minister (and Chief Account Freezer and Thief) Chrystia Freeland, Injustice Minister "freeze their bank accounts" David Larnetti, Tranport Minister "cancel their driving licenses" Omar Alghabra and Public Safety Destruction Minister Marco Mendicino.
The Speaker of the House has a special mention for being complicit with the government to forbid a sitting member (Collin Carrie) from asking who in the Cabinet were aligned with the WEF's agenda.

Last edited:
Agree with you Andrew. This is only a skirmish. Wars take YEARS to resolve......this is war and wars require total destruction of the enemy's political structure. We have been programmed for instantaneous gratification, even in conflict. Everyone needs to sit back, dig in and be ready for the long haul

It is unfortunate it is four and half years until another Canadian federal election must be called.
Hopefully the Canadian populace does not forget what the Liberal Party and NDS have done, and ANNIHILATE those parties in the polls.

I don't know what is the catalyst for an earlier election.
I would hope that at least some Liberal Party MPs would show some spine and oust Trudeau, or at least defect. But we have not seen such.

PS:
There are "democratically elected" totalitarian politicians in several other countries who should be treated in the same manner, due to draconian, destructive covid-related policies.
Take a look at the following image which depicts which countries are the most "democratic". New Zealand is well-regarded.
To state that Canada and Australia are "full democracies" is a farce. For many months everyone required Australian government permission to leave the country. Still, unjabbed people are still not permitted to leave without government permission.
REALLY? Their definition of "democracy" must be very different from mine.
210000WorldsDemocracies.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back