Sticky A new Civil War has begun, who's side are you on?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll probably get bashed for this but…
Not all schools are pushing woke bs
You shouldn’t get bashed, I’m sure there are some. I actually spoke with a school board member in a local community last week, they stated they’re actually ensuring that none of it is being proposed in their schools. I was referring to the one specific case where the student was sent home for not removing an American flag from his personal vehicle. I’d have an attorney on that in about 30 seconds if it were my child. Something is wrong with that situation. Remember, we may not be getting the entire story, just the point that will cause a reaction. The key for me is actually the school dictating what you can display on your personal vehicle. It’s an American Flag, right?

Last edited:
With nearly half of the being pulled out, those same parents could vote in new school board members and turn that school/district around.
They can do both. 😊 We still attend school board meetings and pay careful attention to who is running. Our kids have never stepped foot in a public school.

I’ll probably get bashed for this but…
Not all schools are pushing woke bs
Even if they're not pushing that, the textbooks and curriculum are, depending on the state, selected either at a state level or nationally. So the values in the textbooks are not necessarily the values of the local community to begin with. This is especially true for digital textbooks which aren't as accessible to parents.

Plus, you may not even know even if they were pushing it. When you have an unsupervised adult alone with kids, it's easy to do with no one knowing for awhile.

It is critical for parents to stay involved if their kids are in any school.

The democrats keep saying the right wants a CW, and are anti American, Constitution hating, extremists. THEY are those people!

The Associated Press
The Associated Press

New Mexico governor issues order suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...p&cvid=25a579a835bf4c72abd7c0366193a3c2&ei=44
"SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday issued an emergency order suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque and the surrounding county for at least 30 days in response to a spate of gun violence."

The police chief and sheriff said they don't want to enforce it, so she is ordering the state police to enforce it.

But it's the right that wants to be authoritarians....

I don't know how law enforcement is going to do their jobs once the people start fighting back. When they pull up to people's homes to seize their guns, and neighbors start shooting from all angles, where do the police hide? When they become the gustapo, they become the bad guy. The left already hates them and wants them dead. When they anger the right,....

This can get very bad, very quickly. I think the CW doomsday clock is at about 30 seconds.

The democrats keep saying the right wants a CW, and are anti American, Constitution hating, extremists. THEY are those people!

The Associated Press
The Associated Press

New Mexico governor issues order suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...p&cvid=25a579a835bf4c72abd7c0366193a3c2&ei=44
"SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday issued an emergency order suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque and the surrounding county for at least 30 days in response to a spate of gun violence."

The police chief and sheriff said they don't want to enforce it, so she is ordering the state police to enforce it.

This is a test case. If she doesn‘t get sued, impeached, drawn and quartered for her violation of constitutional rights. It will follow in the state you live in and the state I live in.

The Associated Press
The Associated Press

They should run those state boys straight into the most crime riddled areas and start frisking thugs and searching vehicles. They should be able to get a sizable chunk of guns off the streets now that the governor has declared the constitution null and void. I’m sure those state boys are anxious to start enforcing this order in the crime ridden areas, no danger there of course.

This is a test case. If she doesn‘t get sued, impeached, drawn and quartered for her violation of constitutional rights. It will follow in the state you live in and the state I live in.
If any case tried on this is overturned by a higher court, the state should have to reimburse all legal fees, court costs and pay the defendant state wages at the governors daily rate of pay for the entire time the case was pending and active. There have to be punitive damages for abuse of power

I moved from her "jurisdiction" 3 yrs ago, and glad I did. She was a monster then, and still was re elected. New Mexicans are nuts to keep electing her. When I left, covid restrictions were hot and heavy in the state. No schools were open for a year and a half. No haircuts, no nail salons, nothing for a year. That joke of a governor used state money to buy expensive fresh seafood and beef, fancy alcohol, and would bring in 30 people for "meetings", wining and dining them. AND would have anyone else arrested if they had anyone outside of their immediate family over, or more than 10 people at a funeral for a loved one. She even had a pricey jewelry store in Santa Fe open up just for her, so she could shop. And she defunded the police. The DOJ has been in Albuquerque forever because of the crime. Well, geesh...it's a sanctuary city for illegals. A haven for mexican drug lords. I used to carry a 45 just to go grocery shopping at our Kroger's Store. After an attempted home invasion, I would lock the doors when I went out to the yard, and open carry my pistol, just to feed my animals. Twice, we had our gardens stripped, and our fruit trees stripped, and our battery cables cut and the battery swiped from our travel trailer. And we lived in a very nice area on the outskirts of Albuquerque. You know, New Mexicans keep voting for her, and spewing their republican hatred, so there's that. I'm glad I don't live there anymore. Wish our son would move. The other four kids moved out of there, too.

If any case tried on this is overturned by a higher court, the state should have to reimburse all legal fees, court costs and pay the defendant state wages at the governors daily rate of pay for the entire time the case was pending and active. There have to be punitive damages for abuse of power
Drawn and quartered is the best solution of violating the constitution.

Seriously, running out of cops; even in the small towns...

The small towns in America that are DISBANDING their police forces amid widespread staffing and funding crisis - as demoralized cops flee in the wake of pandemic and George Floyd protests

It will just create more anger when the state police and feds keep going after the good guys, while turning a blind eye to the constitution and the radical left who is actually trying to kill them. When you run out of friends, and people feel like the country is WROL ....... anger, and hopelessness is a MF

There should be plenty of LEOs who know the abuse is going on. They should act on it, and arrest their superiors, and legislators. Doing nothing makes you just as guilty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back