Sticky A new Civil War has begun, who's side are you on?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has to defend the constitution. However, until patriots get a means of communication unable to be monitored by the globalists, I don't see a real movement.

Someone needs to be skilled in strategy. Online organization would never work. The globalist own the internet.

Not if every Patriot let's it be known publicly that they stand against these enemies and will stop them by whatever means is necessary.

Not if every Patriot let's it be known publicly that they stand against these enemies and will stop them by whatever means is necessary.
Maybe. January 6th didn't give me much confidence, though. Even patriots need a leader, I think. The majority of people are too timid or complacent to rock the boat even when it's headed for a crash.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be loud and uncompromising, just that it would be best if we didn't always show our hand to the other side.

We have been fighting this civil war for 6 years now.
It isn’t guns and bullets.
It’s the disinformation.
Those who control the media, control the narrative.
If it doesn’t stop soon, it will become Guns and Bullets.

That is probably what they are hoping for. Imagine the ratings!

Its been a lot longer than 6 years though. This started back when all of the reporters were giving glowing reviews of Communist Russia and the rich hippy children, sons and daughters of Congresscritters, were going to India to "study" with the Communist gurus.

That is probably what they are hoping for. Imagine the ratings!

Its been a lot longer than 6 years though. This started back when all of the reporters were giving glowing reviews of Communist Russia and the rich hippy children were going to India to "study" with the Communist gurus.
I was only reflecting back to how devastated the Kommunist Republik was over Trump winning. Literally liberals crying in the street.
And everything they were predicting under Trump is happening now.

Maybe. January 6th didn't give me much confidence, though. Even patriots need a leader, I think. The majority of people are too timid or complacent to rock the boat even when it's headed for a crash.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be loud and uncompromising, just that it would be best if we didn't always show our hand to the other side.
I do t mean show up where they hold all the cards. I mean declare them enemies with your free speech.

From May '21

I have been saying for at least two years, the beginning of the Civil War will be businesses identifying with a party, and shoppers going to their party's businesses. Then attacks on those bussineses (started by the radical left). There will be alot more Kyle Rittenhouses, and anger when the left goes after only the right protecting themselves. This will lead to people having to leave cities with which they are not politically aligned. Those 55 counties that voted blue, will really understand what they have done then. The pompous democrats keep saying the left pays for the red states. Well, good luck getting food MFers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...p&cvid=234376b5628f4743affd451f7843b1d3&ei=68

Thought I would copy the important part of the above link…in case some of you don’t read it.

“FIRST ON FOX: Oklahoma is taking action Wednesday to ban 13 major financial institutions from doing business in the state after a review determined the banks engaged in energy boycotts.

Oklahoma State Treasurer Todd Russ is planning to announce the sweeping measure Wednesday morning which represents one of the most aggressive actions any state has taken against banks pursuing so called environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives. The move ultimately blocks the banks from managing billions of dollars in Oklahoma pensions, investments and other state entities…”

It won't be a civil war....there won't just be 2 sides...everyone wants a piece.
It will be a balkanization of America.
LA Raza wants their share, the blacks want theirs, the whites want theirs...China already owns much of us.
This is not gonna be pretty...we will need a common enemy to pull together...oh wait, our government is working on that, Russia bad...

Should there ever be a civil war here (which I hope not) I will NOT fight on the side of the government, by no means.
This system that currently prevails is the purest government dictatorship and absolutely nothing to justify it, we are being fooled and played off against each other.
Everything that would be important for the people is prevented by the government here and referendums are actively disregarded by the government.

Latest posts

Back