2nd shooter?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not letting me share the link, but on Drudge there is a link to the Las Vegas paper about how the authorities are preventing flown of information re: shooting.​

maybe the lack of information flow is because they have no info to flow other than a lot of maybe's......maybe it is just a simple failure of LV Police on being able to handle such an incident.....maybe it's because every Agency wants to be the Hero and like OJ they have already destroyed any chance of actually figuring it out......maybe it's because there was more people involved who got away scott free and LE is too embarrassed to admit so public perception is kept fairly intact......maybe this is all on purpose because they are looking for others involved and want to make it look like they have messed it all up........maybe has millions of possibilities....

From what I have read, it's the Mandalay Bay and their parent corporation MGM Resorts that are stemming the flow of information in order to control the PR.

There is a link on Drudge to Zero Hedge story about why we are hearing anything about LV . Sorry I can't post link

Latest posts

Back