-When Money Is Corrupted

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Michael Maloney takes a tour of the Bundesbank Money Museum in Frankfurt. He uses the museum exhibits to trace the history of money from the time that people used cattle as money up to the present day.

Just out of curiosity DrHenley, where are you going with this? A lack of trust in our currency? the rise of a dictator in the U.S.? Or something else? Did you sign up to watch his series?

FYI

I watched it primarily to learn about the history of money.

I have seen one of the other of the series, and when I have time I'll probably watch it as a series. I found this one by Googling "history of money."

Most people have no idea that the real backing of money in the modern era is FAITH.

That's it...pure and simple. Faith in a particular nation's economy is the driving force for determining the value of a nation's currency. It's not backed up by gold in Fort Knox. It's backed by the faith that the world's strongest one-nation economy is going to be here and be viable tomorrow. (that's why the price changes every day).... ;)

Latest posts

Back