BucketBack

Reaction score
I had to start searching for work on Monday to keep getting Unenjoyment

I was laid off March 24th

of 2020

Helen Back

God Like
Reaction score
A very interesting read. I don't see how we escape hyperinflation, and believe it is part of the plan for The Great Reset. Notice how they quietly keep kicking the can down the road on the eviction moratoriums? Every month these people get further behind and will never be able to catch up. ANOTHER debt forgiveness spending bill...

Deutsche Bank issues dire economic warning for America | TheHill

The question is, how long do we have before it gets bad? I think by October, it will be like Venezuela, in that people will not be able to find the things they want. It will be "the Dark Winter" Joe Hiden warned us about in the presidential debates. Stock up on TP now... lol

MOS0231

God Like
Reaction score
A very interesting read. I don't see how we escape hyperinflation, and believe it is part of the plan for The Great Reset. Notice how they quietly keep kicking the can down the road on the eviction moratoriums? Every month these people get further behind and will never be able to catch up. ANOTHER debt forgiveness spending bill...

Deutsche Bank issues dire economic warning for America | TheHill

The question is, how long do we have before it gets bad? I think by October, it will be like Venezuela, in that people will not be able to find the things they want. It will be "the Dark Winter" Joe Hiden warned us about in the presidential debates. Stock up on TP now... lol
Read an article that said by the time you reach hyper-inflation, just regular inflation has already taken a swipe at your buying power.

Wheelbarrows full of cash to buy that TP?

I think I may suggest to the wife we buy cloth diapers and do a lot of laundry. We are on well water.

Amish Heart

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
We used cloth diapers for 5 kids, and it was not a big deal. Spending all that money on disposible is a big deal. I don't have/need/want a clothes dryer, either.

Latest posts