Weekend protest

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I live outside the town where the white lives matters protests are tomorrow. Craigslist has postings for people to show . Pay $500.

The businesses are boarding up.

People are playing right in Soro's hands and plans.

They want trouble so that they can blame it on Trump.

I believe that was for the counter protests. Antifa... paid for by Soros to cause fights so trump will be blamed.

I hadn't heard of this. How are things going? What time is the protest.

I find it hard to believe anyone has 500.00 dollars a pop to pay protesters. I believe that's either an urban legend or fake post/scam. Hell, if it was real I'd probably protest for a cause I didn't believe in for that kind of money, lol.

I find it hard to believe anyone has 500.00 dollars a pop to pay protesters. I believe that's either an urban legend or fake post/scam. Hell, if it was real I'd probably protest for a cause I didn't believe in for that kind of money, lol.
Brent they were posting that here, but found out it was a hoax.

I think all of the protesters are just puppets. Most people around here were quoting this Murfreesboro Love crap. They have no idea what any of it was about. They have protest for a pro Muslim mosque, for Planned Parenthood and it's okay, but put the word white in front of it, it's the end of the effing world. Not that I agree. I'm just against Soros puppets who are clueless

Brent they were posting that here, but found out it was a hoax.

I think all of the protesters are just puppets. Most people around here were quoting this Murfreesboro Love crap. They have no idea what any of it was about. They have protest for a pro Muslim mosque, for Planned Parenthood and it's okay, but put the word white in front of it, it's the end of the effing world. Not that I agree. I'm just against Soros puppets who are clueless
I figured it was just people trying to create fake news. Now days craigslist is about 50% scams anyways.

Latest posts

Back