Water while bugging in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would try to avoid bugging in at an apartment if at all possible, to many people in a little space. Mans worst enemy is himself. But if ya had to the tub is the way to go and if its not the cleanest I would just boil it off. Not to fond of drinking chemicals in a situation that does not need to be complicated any more by the wrong ratio of chemicals in my drinking water.

2 liter bottles and 1 gallon milk jugs or tea jugs, would be great water storage and can be stacked anywhere out of the way. I use both, but main water holder for me(I own 9 myself), a big helper if you can get them, are genuine mil grade watercans can be stored side by side or mounted inside or out or along the inside of a truck bed or vechile, anywhere most likely they can be stored.

PS There is a diffrence between mil grade watercans and fuel storage cans, will say Water or Fuel on side.:USA:
Do not use milk jugs for drinking water! Fat from milk is absorbed into the jug and can acually spoil.

The pebbled plastic that milk jugs are made from deteriorate a lot sooner than you'd think and you're left with a heck of a mess to deal with. We won't talk about how I know this.

The pebbled plastic that milk jugs are made from deteriorate a lot sooner than you'd think and you're left with a heck of a mess to deal with. We won't talk about how I know this.

no i wont ask..but then again..my imagination done told me.and it showed me a pic of water every where..lol

Latest posts

Back