Walking Dead Season 8 Premieres October 22nd

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really glad it's back on at least! It doesn't grip me like some past seasons but am still a fan. Anyone else wonder at the waste of ammo fired at the windows? I won't even mention that Rick couldn't hit Neagan with that bad assed assault rifle and an unlimited supply of ammo! Even with the critique, it was good to watch it again.
I felt the same way.. I try to enjoy it , but there are moments like that pull you away from the show and make you shake your head. The other thing that gets me is, Shiva. Tigers eat a lot of meat! In times of survival, who the heck has the resources to keep a tiger alive? I know she has a bigger part to play ( I hope it is eating Negan) but seriously... I don't know maybe after the zombie apocalypse she is now a veggie tiger :)

Negan’s never gonna die people. Sorry. They wouldn’t have casted someone as big as Jeffery Dean Morgan if he was gonna die.

Negan’s never gonna die people. Sorry. They wouldn’t have casted someone as big as Jeffery Dean Morgan if he was gonna die.
In the comic books they imprison him so that Rick doesn't become like him. They haven't always followed the comics.. I sure hope they don't start now. KILL that jerk! :)

I saw an interview with the cast the other night. At first I thought Carl was a girl, a very ugly girl. I'm with Brent on this one.

Yea arctic but if you had your way all of them would be dead and we wouldnt have a show to watch.

That's one reason I don't like to watch the talking dead. You get to see the real person and not the characters that you came to like or dislike. It kind of spoils the fantasy for me.

That's one reason I don't like to watch the talking dead. You get to see the real person and not the characters that you came to like or dislike. It kind of spoils the fantasy for me.

For me it's just entertainment and like all forms of entertainment it's a sort of an escape into another world. Over time, if the writing and performances are good enough you inevitably begin to sympathize with certain characters. In Carl's case he never really got to have a childhood and he had to watch (won't give spoiler for those who haven't seen it) you know who die. In my opinion he deserves to be annoying. I can't say the same for other characters.

I vote for carl.

Gabriel first, THEN Carl. How the hell is Gabriel still alive???

They are so teasing me by putting him in a locked room with Negan....

I'm with the person mentioning the tiger though. That thing would be skin and bones. Maybe if you bred rabbits....

Part of Rick's plan should have been a sniper positioned to shoot Negan during his inevitable speech. Once again, Major Dumbass move....

I'm curious about the strategy with the walkers....seemed like a better tactical move to send them in FIRST as bullet absorbers and ammo wasters. Not to mention, I'd throw in a few walkers among them, with grenades, strapped explosives, and other incendiaries....but hey, that's just me. I'd have wiped him out without many shots even fired.

Never realized how hot Maggie is.

She is gorgeous in person (and a tiny little thing). Her eyes just sparkle. (and that accent....damn...)

Kind of irks me that I've been to THREE different Cons where she's been there, but never managed to get a pic with her (either sold out, or same time as another photo op, etc., etc.). Same with Carol (two different Cons).

I've seen Carl and TC at quite a few, but never really wanted to pony up for them, lol.

Last edited:
These dreaming of future has to go. Pure crap!

Yeah, could have done without that film school crap, really detracted from the episode, and complete waste of screen time....

So now Negan is going to torture him and get an advantage over Rick and the gang

Yay on Negan torturing him!

Gabriel isn't exactly Rick's favorite. I can't see him risking everything to save Gabriel. (at least I hope not). Here's to hoping that if that is the play, Rick just shoots Gabriel himself to show Negan how pointless his threats now are. Now THAT would be good television!

She is gorgeous in person (and a tiny little thing). Her eyes just sparkle. (and that accent....damn...)

Kind of irks me that I've been to THREE different Cons where she's been there, but never managed to get a pic with her (either sold out, or same time as another photo op, etc., etc.). Same with Carol (two different Cons).

I've seen Carl and TC at quite a few, but never really wanted to pony up for them, lol.

S04E10_Tara1.png

Used to think Tara was the hottest but she seems to be letting herself go.

Latest posts

Back