Walking Dead Season 8 Premieres October 22nd

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen it yet, but folks, we've been through this before.

Remember Glenn? We didn't know for more than an episode or so, whether or not he made it either. (and like most said, he's kind of the storyteller here, and the whole immunity bit)... That's a pretty big departure, and since the creator is an active part of the crew, hard to imagine happening.

We had a nice family day with our grown kids yesterday, so didn't watch it yet. Was nice having them and their roommate over (and making sure they ate some good home-cooked food).
I know... I know... I kept hanging out for the Glen moment, but I am pretty sure Carl is done.

I never liked Carl. And I'm tired of seeing Rick all red eyed and weepy. I don't know, the show lost me after Neegan showed up, I was like "get out of the RV and walk through the woods, flank the roadblocks or something, but no. That would have been too easy, had to go get smacked up with a bat.

Anyway, I bet within a few episodes a hand pops out of the grave and a Carl/zombie hybrid stalks the land, righting wrongs and fighting crime.

I really like Jeffrey Dean Morgan so I hate to see Negan go.

As far as Carl, I think he is gone. They didn't want to pay him adult salary after he turned 18.

Yeah, that was bizarre. How could they let him in? That would be the last episode I watched. Or, I would be so baffled, I would have to watch a few more?

I was watching Gabriel shake the piggy bank and thinking that that isn't any currency in the world worth anything in this show. All of those rich people who had billions of dollars are at the mercy of the poor man with a little food or shelter. It amazing how our priorities will change during a SHTF scenerio

I decided to watch the season finally and its become unbelievably stupid.
Was that the finale? Yeah it Was boring and stupid. Is the kid supposed to be the new Carl that never listened?

No Negan in the finale? Bummer. I didn't know it was. In hought
It was 2 hours, but they're showing The Terror.

Now I'm really bummed. People on Twitter hate this episode too.

Watch the scene where Simon and Dwight are sneaking along the wall in the dark . Not a sight You want to see in Your inner perimeter .

yeah, getting pretty stupid. I wish Ricks group would just hit the road again. And cut out some of the high drama.

Latest posts

Back