Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. 4 machines. 2 hours. Let's say 2000 ballots per hour (max 3k). That's 16,000 votes pulled out of 'suitcases'. Funny, usually the mob puts people into suitcases. I think all of the people in the video should be charged with treason and executed.

But I'm sure Brent will have a very snarky "nothing going on here, move on" comment. And maybe "video is not real evidence". How about "those could be votes for Trump". I really do enjoy this 'ignore' feature!
Since you mentioned me specifically here I’ll throw in my two cents worth. As far as a video clip goes and saying it’s positive proof, without full context it’s meaningless. There was one of these videos showing an IT worker. Showing supposed proof he was there wiping the drives off the voting machines. It was discovered he was just an IT guy installing some phone lines. All I’m saying is 98% of this egregious evidence showing fraud is out of context nonsense. If there was all this irrefutable proof why is it all being tossed out by Republican judges?

Since you mentioned me specifically here I’ll throw in my two cents worth. As far as a video clip goes and saying it’s positive proof, without full context it’s meaningless. There was one of these videos showing an IT worker. Showing supposed proof he was there wiping the drives off the voting machines. It was discovered he was just an IT guy installing some phone lines. All I’m saying is 98% of this egregious evidence showing fraud is out of context nonsense. If there was all this irrefutable proof why is it all being tossed out by Republican judges?
Brent, I’ve seen you make a lot of sense in other threads. You take a lot of flak on occasion, some of it more harsh than necessary...some of it. On this thread though, I’m not sure anyone would convince you that Democrat pee is wet even with a video of a yellow waterfall.

coming up on four years of nothing but Fake News total BS to part sentences taken out of context >>> nothing but that - hasn't been a full true report done EVER >>> and YOU are just as guilty - YOUR 2 cents is worth just that >> WORTHLESS

I went to the Mugshotsonline web page. That is the only Ruby L Freeman I found from Greenwood, SC like the mug shot said. Her age is/was 45. When looking at other peoples ages it appears to be current age unless there are that many in their 90s and some in 100s.

RUBY L FREEMAN
RUBY L FREEMAN
45CAMARILLO, CA
SPARTANBURG, SC
GREENWOOD, SC
ROSA ANDERSON
SANTONIA DELECHIA BOYD
LINDA GAIL FREEMAN
RICHARD L FREEMAN
RUBY L FREEMAN

“FOUNDING FATHERS TOLD US THE BACKSTOP OF ELECTIONS ARE THE STATE LEGISLATURES"
https://www.brighteon.com/a91cb1d2-76c1-47a3-8f25-2d9e24b797cc
Now if they will only own up to their responsibility. The state legislatures have final authority (plenary power) over choosing electors. Not the Governor, not the Secretary of State, not the State Attorney General, not the State Supreme Court and certainly not CNN. They choose the method, and if that method is not followed, then it's on their shoulders to do something about it.
I highly doubt they will simply choose electors themselves because of the political ramifications. But they can, as I understand it, say that the method of choosing electors wasn't followed and either decertify the electors or say that since neither candidate had a clear majority that can be verified, there will be a runoff. We already have a runoff election scheduled for January 5th. They can put the presidential candidates on that ballot and have a redo under stricter supervision. If I were in the Legislature, I'd be calling for the Georgia National Guard to monitor the counting. That should prevent the roving thugs from interfering with the election watchers and kicking them out. Kick out the agitators! The only deadline set in stone in the Constitution is January 20th.

I can not stand Podesta or anything he says. . . he gives me the creeps with the voice now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-trump-according-email-released-wikileaks/
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published December 5, 2020 at 4:49pm
An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump.
In 2018, Dominion Voting announced that it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, who was being advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
Advertisement - story continues below

During Clinton’s campaign, according to an email chain released by WikiLeaks, Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.
Podesta, at the time, was chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

On Saturday, December 19, 2015, Bajwa wrote to Podesta that “it was a pleasure to meet this past Th in NY. As discussed, I want to do whatever I can by way of sharing ideas, raising funds, recruiting campaign volunteers, and anything else that can help with your campaign. I hope my small efforts to introduce you to a growing group of professionals like myself will be able to boost your important work for Secretary Clinton’s campaign.”

1-773-600x344.jpg

“I come to NY frequently and would welcome the opportunity to sit with you and discuss the best way to coordinate our efforts. If you will be in NY Jan 5, I will be free that day to meet you at any time and place convenient for you.”

Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”

“John, just a quick note to say I was catching up with my senior partner Bill Singer back in the office and letting him know of my intentions to help your campaign as much as I can. He was very effusive in his praise of you and asked me to send along his regards. I will look forward to being touch after the break,” Bajwa wrote on December 21.

On January 2, 2016, Bajwa again followed up asking to meet with Podesta once again. He said that “I wanted to follow up on our brief conversation a few weeks back and see if you would be available to meet this coming Tuesday in NY? I will be in town for work and my schedule is flexible on Tuesday so if you can meet, I can come to you at a convenient time and place anytime prior to 5pm.”

Podesta then forwarded the email to Clinton campaign staffer Milia Fisher and asked her to find the time for the meeting.

Dominion has become the center of the election fraud scandal as anomalies and evidence of fraud just-so-happen to have been heaviest in states using their machines.

How is this even legal?!!
Just Stunning: Georgia Secretary of State Hired Dominion-Linked Firm to Conduct Audit of Dominion Voting Systems
HAF

The firm that conducted the audit of the Dominion Voting Systems in Georgia has links with Dominion Voting Systems.
And guess what?
They didn’t find anything! There was “no sign of foul play.”
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger hired the firm.
Secretary Of State Brad Raffensperger

Raffensperger also has ties with Dominion and used Dominion executive and Antifa activist Eric Coomer in his defense earlier this year.

Jeff Carlson at Epoch Times reported:
The firm hired by Georgia’s secretary of state to conduct an “audit” of Dominion Voting Systems technology used during the 2020 elections is the same one that previously certified the Dominion systems and also approved a last-minute system-wide software change just weeks before the election.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger failed to disclose that the company, Pro V&V, had a preexisting relationship with Dominion that dated back years, in his Nov. 17 statement announcing the results of the audit.
Raffensperger also failed to disclose that Dominion had used technical conclusions from Pro V&V in a pre-election Georgia lawsuit that questioned the reliability of Dominion’s systems during a last-minute software fix before the Nov. 3 election.
The testing from Pro V&V had been characterized as “superficial” and “cursory testing” by an expert cited in court documents.
In the widely quoted statement, Raffensperger said that the audit of Dominion machines was complete, there was “no sign of foul play,” and that “Pro V&V found no evidence” of tampering with the machines.

Sources: TheGatewayPundit.com; TheEpochTimes.com

https://nitter.net/Barnes_Law/status/1335331233706856448

https://sputniknews.com/us-election...her-legislators-to-override-election-results/

Georgia has become a hotspot of debate over alleged election fraud, after the Trump legal team rolled out what they described as evidence of voter fraud in Fulton County. Following the release of the "evidence", Trump demanded a signature audit of the Georgia ballots and sought to nullify the state's election results.
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp on Saturday declined a request made by President Donald Trump to call a special session of state legislators to invalidate the victory of Joe Biden in the state and "appoint electors that would back him", The Washington Post reported, citing sources familiar with the conversation.
According to the report, Trump also asked the governor to demand a signature audit of mail ballots - something that Kemp earlier outlined he is not authorised to do.
The governor took to Twitter on Saturday to reinstate that he had "publicly called" for an audit for three times.
"As I told the President this morning, I’ve publicly called for a signature audit three times (11/20, 11/24, 12/3) to restore confidence in our election process and to ensure that only legal votes are counted in Georgia", Kemp tweeted.
As I told the President this morning, I’ve publicly called for a signature audit three times (11/20, 11/24, 12/3) to restore confidence in our election process and to ensure that only legal votes are counted in Georgia. #gapol https://t.co/xdXrhf1vI2
— Brian Kemp (@BrianKempGA) December 5, 2020
Earlier on Thursday, Kemp called for an audit in an interview to Fox News, outlining that it is in the authority of the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to order the audit, and he has not done that.
Trump has intensified his efforts to prove his allegations of election fraud in several battleground states.

Screenshot from the video allegedly showing election staffers in Fulton County, Atlanta, Georgia, staying behind and pulling out boxes of extra ballots
© Photo : YouTube / Donald J. Trump
Georgia Governor Calls for Audit of Election Results, as State Sec Debunks 'Fraud Evidence' Video
Particularly touting Georgia's recent testimony as a "blockbuster", referring to a surveillance video that was said to reveal election workers in Atlanta's Fulton County staying behind and allegedly pulling boxes of extra ballots from underneath the table to count them into the night as the observers and press were told to leave.

On Saturday, Trump tweeted that he would "easily and quickly" win Georgia if a "simple signature verification" was implemented by state authorities.
POTUS is scheduled to headline a rally in Georgia later on Saturday on behalf of two Republicans, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, who are aiming for the Senate seats in the state in an election runoff. On 5 January, the runoff Senate election in Georgia will determine which party will control the Senate.
See you tonight at 7PM, Georgia! pic.twitter.com/gMYtLGGqzI
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 5, 2020
Bombarding battleground states with lawsuits challenging the outcome of November election that he has labeled "rigged", Trump has nevertheless agreed to the launch of the formal process of transition of power to Joe Biden, who is projected by the media to win the White House race.

Really because of Covid?? I call BS. . . My guess is they don’t want the public to know what’s really happening. Because now the real sh@t is going down.
They called a 'lid" just like their "president-elect"
https://www.supremecourt.gov/Out of concern for the health and safety of the public and Supreme Court employees, the Supreme Court Building will be closed to the public until further notice. The Building will remain open for official business. Please see all COVID-19 announcements here.

I can not stand Podesta or anything he says. . . he gives me the creeps with the voice now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-trump-according-email-released-wikileaks/
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published December 5, 2020 at 4:49pm
An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump.
In 2018, Dominion Voting announced that it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, who was being advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
Advertisement - story continues below

During Clinton’s campaign, according to an email chain released by WikiLeaks, Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.
Podesta, at the time, was chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

On Saturday, December 19, 2015, Bajwa wrote to Podesta that “it was a pleasure to meet this past Th in NY. As discussed, I want to do whatever I can by way of sharing ideas, raising funds, recruiting campaign volunteers, and anything else that can help with your campaign. I hope my small efforts to introduce you to a growing group of professionals like myself will be able to boost your important work for Secretary Clinton’s campaign.”

1-773-600x344.jpg

“I come to NY frequently and would welcome the opportunity to sit with you and discuss the best way to coordinate our efforts. If you will be in NY Jan 5, I will be free that day to meet you at any time and place convenient for you.”

Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”

“John, just a quick note to say I was catching up with my senior partner Bill Singer back in the office and letting him know of my intentions to help your campaign as much as I can. He was very effusive in his praise of you and asked me to send along his regards. I will look forward to being touch after the break,” Bajwa wrote on December 21.

On January 2, 2016, Bajwa again followed up asking to meet with Podesta once again. He said that “I wanted to follow up on our brief conversation a few weeks back and see if you would be available to meet this coming Tuesday in NY? I will be in town for work and my schedule is flexible on Tuesday so if you can meet, I can come to you at a convenient time and place anytime prior to 5pm.”

Podesta then forwarded the email to Clinton campaign staffer Milia Fisher and asked her to find the time for the meeting.

Dominion has become the center of the election fraud scandal as anomalies and evidence of fraud just-so-happen to have been heaviest in states using their machines.

His art collection is creepy. Pedophile

Latest posts

Back