Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAMILY FRAUD: Vote Counter Who Provided Suitcase Ballots Is DAUGHTER Of Vote Counter Identified As Ruby Freeman

"Y'all want to know who my supervisor is over here? It's my daughter, but I just do what she say do and it's her show baby, it's her show," said Freeman.

National File has identified the vote counter in Georgia, who brought in suitcases full of ballots that were counted after observers were told to leave, as the daughter of Ruby Freeman. Freeman’s daughter, who has long blonde dreadlocks, is the woman who a Trump volunteer lawyer identified as the person who brought in suitcases full of ballots at 8:22 a.m.

After the first vote counter was identified as Ruby Freeman, National File has now identified the person who provided the mysterious suitcases full of votes as Freeman’s daughter.

In an October 26 Facebook live stream, Freeman said “Y’all want to know who my new supervisor is? It’s my daughter.” She added that “I just do what she say do and it’s her show baby, it’s her show.”

Freeman identified her daughter on the November 2 edition of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, writing that she, as “Supervisor of registration,” was “giving that look to the employees.” She added, “Mommie is so proud of you.” Freeman’s daughter can be seen with long, blonde dreadlocks that are dark at the roots in the photo.

Freeman’s daughter was seen in the local news footage that led to the identification of Freeman.

After the video featuring Freeman and her daughter was revealed by the Trump campaign during Thursday’s Georgia hearing, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, finally conceded that vote counting was not done legally or with proper supervision.

Raffensperger has stopped short of verifying the signatures of mail-in ballots, despite calls from the Trump campaign, prominent Republicans, and the governor.

Similarly, Gov. Brian Kemp, also a Republican, reaffirmed his call for signature verification. However, Kemp stopped short of calling a special session of the Georgia legislature, which would allow the legislators to fully examine the evidence of voter fraud, and potentially overturn the 2020 presidential election results, and assign the state’s Electoral College votes to President Donald Trump.

FAMILY FRAUD: Vote Counter Who Provided Suitcase Ballots Is DAUGHTER Of Vote Counter Identified As Ruby Freeman

Gen. Flynn: Election Witness in ICU, Other Witnesses Had Tires Slashed, House Broken Into Twice

Former National Security Advisor to President Trump Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army ret.) spoke on Thursday about the price being paid by Americans speaking out about fraud and irregularities in the recent presidential election, saying that one was hospitalized in the intensive care unit while others have had tires slashed, their home broken into twice or been forced to move.

Flynn, who is a client of attorney Sidney Powell and is helping investigate the fraud allegations surrounding the election, spoke to Lou Dobbs via phone on the Fox Business Network to talk about his pardon by President Trump in the corrupt Russia collusion hoax investigation and about the American people’s crisis in confidence in the election and national institutions.

“…But we have, I’m aware of people who are witnesses, one of whom is in ICU, another woman who’s had her house broken into twice, another woman who’s had her tires slashed, uh, multiple threats to people’s lives, certainly to their job losses. I mean that, I mean, one of them, that women, woman up in Michigan talked about that yesterday, she had to move, change her phone number, she’s got two children, I mean geez. So, we cannot have that.

“And, I have, I have at least one example, and, and it’s actually more than that but I’ll just–you know, one example of someone going to the FBI reporting what is clearly a crime and then never hearing back from them. So, I, you know, I, I don’t want to leave it at that with you right now, but, but I’m telling you we cannot have that in this country in this crisis that we are going through right now.”

Video via Fox Business Network/Twitter. Full context of witness comments begin around 6:00:

Gen. Flynn: Election Witness in ICU, Other Witnesses Had Tires Slashed, House Broken Into Twice

OK, here is the NYT web page where the information came from, you can check this out yourself.
https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/georgia/president.json
And here is what happened. Trump got a negative number of votes in the second batch.

��
TimestampVoteCandidateVoteVotes forCandidateVoteVotes for
TotalDistributionCandidateDistributionCandidate
2020-11-04T05:14:30Z
4088909​
trumpd
0.534​
2183477.406​
bidenj
0.454​
1856364.686​
2020-11-04T05:18:58Z
4112396​
trumpd
0.53​
2179569.88​
bidenj
0.458​
1883477.368​
Change
23487​
-3907.526​
27112.682​

OK, here is the NYT web page where the information came from, you can check this out yourself.
https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/georgia/president.json
And here is what happened. Trump got a negative number of votes in the second batch.

��
TimestampVoteCandidateVoteVotes forCandidateVoteVotes for
TotalDistributionCandidateDistributionCandidate
2020-11-04T05:14:30Z
4088909​
trumpd
0.534​
2183477.406​
bidenj
0.454​
1856364.686​
2020-11-04T05:18:58Z
4112396​
trumpd
0.53​
2179569.88​
bidenj
0.458​
1883477.368​
Change
23487​
-3907.526​
27112.682​

If this can be forensicly verified as true, how can a candidate lose votes during a vote count?

As he explained in the video, there is some round off error because we don't have enough significant figures in the vote distribution numbers. I'm just giving the middle number of the range of possible numbers in my calculations. In other words 53.4% could actually be anything from 53.3500% to 53.4499% which both round off to 53.4%. He does all the math on possible minimums and maximums in the video.

Voting Machines Are a Totalitarian Tool Dressed in a Coat of Democracy: Ex-intelligence Official

“A former senior intelligence official who has investigated compromised voting machines for over one decade told The Epoch Times about the results of his study: totalitarian rulers built the voting machines as a tool to cloak them with a coat of democracy.

“It’s unconventional warfare. It is basically a 9/11 attack of the electoral system,” said the former CIA official who is an expert in Latin American politics and counterterrorism.

His big concern is that compromised voting systems controlled by corrupt transnational organizations will destroy the rule of law and democracies that protects people’s freedom and rights.

Not one, single case of voter fraud found by the courts or election officials. Millions of dollars spent by the Trump election campaign. Dozens of lawsuits and claims. And yet the OFFICIAL and AUTHORITATIVE organizations across MULTIPLE states have found no valid evidence of voter fraud. Not one single vote has been cast out as invalid or illegal. Not a single result in the Presidential race has been reversed or overturned. It's been a week and a half with millions of dollars spent to find true, solid evidence of voter fraud. Results - zero. Nada. Nothing.

Either the conspiracies are correct and there's some great and powerful force working against Trump and his supporters, or....FAR more likely, there's just no voter fraud....at least not to the level that will overturn this election in the slightest.

I'm just sayin', if there was voter fraud, anywhere...legitimate voter fraud, 'something' would have changed by now. SOME state would have turned, or reversed their results from Biden to Trump. SOMETHING. and yet, there's nothing.

Why?

Not one, single case of voter fraud found by the courts or election officials. Millions of dollars spent by the Trump election campaign. Dozens of lawsuits and claims. And yet the OFFICIAL and AUTHORITATIVE organizations across MULTIPLE states have found no valid evidence of voter fraud. Not one single vote has been cast out as invalid or illegal. Not a single result in the Presidential race has been reversed or overturned. It's been a week and a half with millions of dollars spent to find true, solid evidence of voter fraud. Results - zero. Nada. Nothing.

Either the conspiracies are correct and there's some great and powerful force working against Trump and his supporters, or....FAR more likely, there's just no voter fraud....at least not to the level that will overturn this election in the slightest.

I'm just sayin', if there was voter fraud, anywhere...legitimate voter fraud, 'something' would have changed by now. SOME state would have turned, or reversed their results from Biden to Trump. SOMETHING. and yet, there's nothing.

Why?
cGrbsMu.gif

Why?

This system is rotten to the core, corrupt from top to bottom, stinks to high heaven, on its’ last legs, ready to sink to the bottom of the swamp.

Doc, you could post that meme 10,000 times and I'd give it a like every time. But, it's a bit bland given the situation. Got anything a bit more substantial to show the incredible events in the background? Maybe aliens attacking NYC? Or, the whole earth exploding? You know... just a bit 'bigger' and more realistic to reflect the depth of the election fraud?

Just saw another video of our GA poll worker Ruby on Newsmax of her feeding in ballots to count, straightening the same stack to feed back thru to get counted a second time. Time stamp coordinated with Biden poll jump. I will post video if I see it tonight.

News censorship. .
WaPo: Media Must Shun Republicans Who Don’t Accept Biden as ‘President-Elect’

The Washington Post on Thursday promoted creating a political litmus test by asking Republicans three deciding questions to test whether they had wholehearted faith in the recent election process, leading many to note that the paper has never held Democrats to similar lines of questioning in the past.

The Post, which frequently undermined the legitimacy of Trump’s presidency due to the unfounded Russia hoax, set out to demand Republicans answer the proposed questions in order to determine the Republican’s legitimacy.

“The Post is asking every Republican member of Congress the same three questions today. We will report back their answers,” the Post wrote.

The Post is asking every Republican member of Congress the same three questions today. We will report back their answers.

The questions are: pic.twitter.com/P1ptrZU4cr

— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) December 3, 2020

The questions are as follows:

Who won the 2020 presidential election?

Do you support or oppose Donald Trump’s continuing efforts to claim victory?

If Joe Biden wins a majority in the electoral college, will you accept him as the legitimately elected president of the United States?

In an accompanying article titled “A political litmus test for Republicans: Fail it, lose your TV slot” and a caption reading: “Time for a rapid test for the voter fraud delusion,” MSNBC Hardball host Matt Negrin seeks to reprimand any Republican who “refuses to acknowledge [Biden] as president-elect” while supporting “President Trump’s lie that imaginary voter fraud stole the election from him.”

Though election results have yet to be fully certified, as state electors must first meet before Congress finalizes the results in January, and despite pending legal challenges and recounts, the Post’s survey seeks to punish Republicans who choose not to accept the essay’s take on reality.

Those who do not satisfy the host are then to be removed lest they “infect” others.

“Journalists in the news business do have the power to stop the spread of this dangerous disinformation by quarantining this conspiracy theory to where it belongs — Fox News, Newsmax and One America News — rather than allowing it to infect viewers of real news outlets,” the essay reads.

Republicans who don’t answer accordingly are then to have their interviews terminated immediately.

“Whenever Republicans appear on a news show, the first question to them must be: ‘Do you acknowledge that Biden won the election and that he is president-elect?’ If the Republican politician doesn’t say yes, they’ve failed the test and are at risk of spreading disinformation. The host of the show has an obligation to viewers to stop the interview there and say goodbye,” the essay continues.

The justification is presented as follows: “If an interview subject is willing to lie about a fact so plainly obvious and integral to American democracy — ‘the election is real and it happened’ — we have to assume they’re willing to lie about anything.”

WaPo: Media Must Shun Republicans Who Don’t Accept Biden as ‘President-Elect’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-mother-daughter-duos-election-fraud-scam/
Timing of Large Georgia Ballot Dump for Biden Appears to Coincide with Timing of Mother-Daughter Duo’s Election Fraud Scam

Jenna Ellis from the Trump team and Eric Trump both tweeted out charts showing the timing of a large data dump for Joe Biden is the same time the mother – daughter duo in Atlanta began messing with ballots in secret.

Jenna Ellis tweeted the following:

Her tweet shows an entry recorded with 225,000 votes for Biden with less than 100,000 for President Trump. This is when a major portion of the steal took place in Georgia – which is about the same time that the mother daughter team of Trump haters kicked all Republicans out of the ballot counting room in Atlanta and started tabulating votes on their own after grabbing ballots out from underneath the table.

The chart in the tweet shows what happened when Ruby and her daughter were alone with Presidential ballots in Georgia.

Timing of Large Georgia Ballot Dump for Biden Appears to Coincide with Timing of Mother-Daughter Duo's Election Fraud Scam

Arizona Lawmaker Says Gov. Ducey ‘Knowingly’ Signed a Fraudulent Document, Requests Recall For State’s Certification

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal advisor Jenna Ellis appeared before Arizona state lawmakers in a public hearing on Monday.

The hearing was chaired by Representative Mark Finchem (district 11) with a number of House and Senate members on the hearing panel.

RINO of all RINOs Governor Doug Ducey signed off on the certification of Arizona’s false election results mid-hearing.

On Monday Finchem issued a call to withhold the state’s Electoral College votes for Joe Biden because “he believes there is enough significant evidence of fraud to invalidate the state’s votes.”

Now Finchem is calling on his fellow lawmakers to come together and recall Arizona’s certification.

“I believe Doug Ducey signed a fraudulent document and he knew it!,” Finchem said.

Rep. Finchem appeared on The War Room with Steve Bannon on Friday.

Finchem said county clerks are now coming forward and admitting something is off with the canvassing and the numbers are just not adding up.

“We got people coming out of the woodwork,” Finchem said adding that the legislature will just go around Governor Ducey.

“We only need to have 31 members of the House and 16 members of the Senate pass a resolution recalling our electors. It’s that simple,” he said. “Our constituents are blowing up over this.”

Arizona Lawmaker Says Gov. Ducey 'Knowingly' Signed a Fraudulent Document, Requests Recall For State's Certification

Latest posts

Back