Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arizona Lawmaker Says Gov. Ducey ‘Knowingly’ Signed a Fraudulent Document, Requests Recall For State’s Certification

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal advisor Jenna Ellis appeared before Arizona state lawmakers in a public hearing on Monday.

The hearing was chaired by Representative Mark Finchem (district 11) with a number of House and Senate members on the hearing panel.

RINO of all RINOs Governor Doug Ducey signed off on the certification of Arizona’s false election results mid-hearing.

On Monday Finchem issued a call to withhold the state’s Electoral College votes for Joe Biden because “he believes there is enough significant evidence of fraud to invalidate the state’s votes.”

Now Finchem is calling on his fellow lawmakers to come together and recall Arizona’s certification.

“I believe Doug Ducey signed a fraudulent document and he knew it!,” Finchem said.

Rep. Finchem appeared on The War Room with Steve Bannon on Friday.

Finchem said county clerks are now coming forward and admitting something is off with the canvassing and the numbers are just not adding up.

“We got people coming out of the woodwork,” Finchem said adding that the legislature will just go around Governor Ducey.

“We only need to have 31 members of the House and 16 members of the Senate pass a resolution recalling our electors. It’s that simple,” he said. “Our constituents are blowing up over this.”

Arizona Lawmaker Says Gov. Ducey 'Knowingly' Signed a Fraudulent Document, Requests Recall For State's Certification

Corrupt governors and other government officials are committing crimes purgury and treason all over the country.
This huge episode of what would you do? is going vert well for Trump.

Yes I read it. There are multiple things said in that article that are flatly contradicted in sworn affadavits. Were these explanations sworn to in affadavits?
The attempts to say it was all innocent are all laughable.
cGrbsMu.gif
Dr Henley I do agree that the journalists report does sometimes rely heavily on unknown sources with some of her statements often only referring to high level officials and nothing more. In other areas of her report it’s more substantial with names. But yes sworn witnesses affidavits does bring into question the validity of what the journalist has been told. Dr Henley exactly how many sworn affidavits do we have?

the PA lower court case - concerning the Gov's last minute illegal voting change - is getting a SCOTUS review - first election fraud case to make it for review ...

a DNC PA win is crucial - and the mail-in ballot change was key to the PA fraud >>> it's alllll part of the DNC nationwide same racketeering fraud conspiracy >>> once the review starts it'll mushroom and the fraud comes apart

Dr Henley I do agree that the journalists report does sometimes rely heavily on unknown sources with some of her statements often only referring to high level officials and nothing more. In other areas of her report it’s more substantial with names. But yes sworn witnesses affidavits does bring into question the validity of what the journalist has been told. Dr Henley exactly how many sworn affidavits do we have?
Thousands. They are pouring in so fast they can't keep up with them.
This notebook is sworn affidavits from people working at the TCF Center in Detroit. That is just ONE location.
L95Hml9.jpg

Just saw another video of our GA poll worker Ruby on Newsmax of her feeding in ballots to count, straightening the same stack to feed back thru to get counted a second time. Time stamp coordinated with Biden poll jump. I will post video if I see it tonight.
And here is the video of Ruby rescanning the same batch of ballots, but my mistake, it was THREE times and not just twice.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-running-batch-ballots-tabulator-three-times/

Thousands. They are pouring in so fast they can't keep up with them.
This notebook is sworn affidavits from people working at the TCF Center in Detroit. That is just ONE location.
L95Hml9.jpg
Dr Henley that’s nice to know that so many thousands of witnesses affidavits are coming in. But how many affidavits specifically for what took place in Georgia on that video. The reporter of that article I mentioned claims that no one was forcibly told to go. I’m looking for affidavits to show otherwise.

Dr Henley that’s nice to know that so many thousands of witnesses affidavits are coming in. But how many affidavits specifically for what took place in Georgia on that video. The reporter of that article I mentioned claims that no one was forcibly told to go. I’m looking for affidavits to show otherwise.

Witnesses who have been made known publicly have been terrorized by the media and the Democrats, sometimes losing their jobs, having to move to escape persecution or even hospitalized.

Witnesses who have been made known publicly have been terrorized by the media and the Democrats, sometimes losing their jobs, having to move to escape persecution or even hospitalized.
Ok I fully understand. The sleep time has arrived here . Maybe your lunch time there . Dr Henley thank you again.

Latest posts

Back