Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am physically ill. Tries to work outside but found myself getting ready to lose my temper with my son so I just quit.

How can this happen without all of their Lying and cheating being stopped?

If any patriot watches Fox again they should have their citizenship revoked.

Since we are holding the Senate, if they hold off any major plays, in 2 years the House will go red because this crap can't be allowed to happen again.

Is it true Trump is golfing today? That says something. Obviously, he wants to be away from prying ears and eyes. If he is playing, who is he playing with?

I saw this post on another site and am curious of your opinions?

Adding to the list of fears:
1. Continued assault on traditional marriage definition.
2. Higher taxes on those making 100K or more. (to support those who will not/won't work)
3. Total radicalization of educational system, sorry, indoctrination system.
4. Terminate the Electoral Vote.
5. Remove prosecution of voter fraud (unless it is a conservative who commits it)
6. Covid: authorization needed to exit home, go to work,school.
7. All citizens movements to be tracked through NSA using their phone GPS.
8. Mandatory bans/ confiscation of all fire arms by January first 2022.
9. Expand legal protections for LGBTQ+
10. Remove historically significant White achievements from history books.
11. Outlaw Christianity.
12. Decrease law enforcement nation wide.
13. Increase National Guard nationwide to operate at the behest of and for the benefit of the federal government. solely.
14. Remove conservative news sources from all platforms due to them being racist and full of hate speech.
15. Through executive order, redefine First Amendment and Second Amendment protections.
16. Fourth Amendment altered through executive order.
17. All legal immigration from majority white western nations halted.
18. Citizens rewarded for reporting dissent/ agitators against government policies.
19. Criticism of government outlawed.
20. Government will openly support repressive regimes

May I suggest you guys add some of these to your BOBS, GHBS, INCHES etc

1604772459971.jpeg

Dear Komrade Americanskis, Here is your new anthem as approved by the politburo ( formely the Congress)

Since we are holding the Senate, if they hold off any major plays, in 2 years the House will go red because this crap can't be allowed to happen again.

Is it true Trump is golfing today? That says something. Obviously, he wants to be away from prying ears and eyes. If he is playing, who is he playing with?
sorry , we can no longer vote. That's just been proven. Its war or submit

Latest posts

Back