Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am going to have to make a trip to Texas soon and check out land. Georgia isn’t even trying to stop the steal! Can’t get in touch with any of my representatives. The way it’s looking, IF any States push back on tyranny of the communists coming into power, Texas would be one of them. If you know of any in the areas you named, private post me please.

Any other Texans please send me pieces of land for sale in good areas if you can.
https://www.landsearch.com/properties/county-road-3660-china-springs-tx-76633/881944Bosque county is pretty and I’d love to buy some land there- we are next door in McLennan

when dealing with texas, be careful. It's a big place. We have several different eco systems here. The Piney Woods, Gulf Coast, Prairies and Lakes regions have plenty of water and good topsoil. The Panhandle Plains are good for livestock and have large scale farming, water availability is less, The Big Bend, South Texas Plains and the Hill Country all have water and topsoil issues (lotsa frakkin' rocks lol.... pretty country though... ). JMO

https://www.lisd.org/technology/itswebs/elem/eco/regions325.gif

when dealing with texas, be careful. It's a big place. We have several different eco systems here. The Piney Woods, Gulf Coast, Prairies and Lakes regions have plenty of water and good topsoil. The Panhandle Plains are good for livestock and have large scale farming, water availability is less, The Big Bend, South Texas Plains and the Hill Country all have water and topsoil issues (lotsa frakkin' rocks lol.... pretty country though... ). JMO

https://www.lisd.org/technology/itswebs/elem/eco/regions325.gif

I appreciate all the information you Texans can give me! I like the Piney Woods area and am going to look at it first.

Makes sense. If they can get Trump out, why not keep manufacturing votes & steal the Senate as well. And watch the stock market plunge. And the entire nation.

The market was up all week with Trump seeming like he would win. Interestingly the Chinese yuan was taking a Beating! Today with biden ahead, the stocks dropped and the Chinese yuan soared!

A couple of side points.

Everyone is shouting for Trump to surrender. Hang on, does this sound familiar? Over, and over, and over? Trump isn't a wall flower. He's not a push-over. And heck, Trump is 100% in the right. It's not going to be pretty, but just watch as Trump and his team throw down for this battle. Patience....

Second point... well that needs to go in the 'religious' section of this forum... oh heck... let's see God's Hand. Where man's ability ends, God's Glroy begins. Not that the USA has been faithful...

With all the crap going on, thought it would be appropriate to remind everyone of this great motivational speech from our beloved President! He will fight for US, THE PEOPLE! It is a good reminder of his strength and love for our country. . . HE IS A FIGHTER AND WILL NEVER GIVE UP on the American people!!

Another USPS employee will say under oath that the post master said to seperate and back date ballots. In PA I think. I just going on what people send me. I'm still not watching.
I saw that video, but his voice was camouflaged. He came out because he knew it was wrong but feared the backlash.

It appears our election system software was designed by this dude...

shutterstock_52897015.jpg

I saw this post on another site and am curious of your opinions?

Now that this is all but over, what are your predictions for the next 2 years, 'Im not talking about civil war, state succession,FEMA re-educations camps etc. ( that will all come later) I am talking about what are the new laws and policies this New Govt will implement ?

And I would love to hear from Biden supporters (if any) that must surely believe things are going to get better.

I'll Start

1. Ban on the sale of hi-cap magazines and certain semi-auto firearms, and registration of Modern Sporting Rifles
2. Remove the protections from lawsuits against firearm manufacturers.
3. Ban on mail order ammunition.
4. High "carbon Tax" on fossil fuel usage
5. Decrease in the military budget.
6. National Minimum wage of $15/hr.
7. Medicare for all !
8. Amnesty for all illegal aliens.
9. National Legalization of Weed.
10.Higher trade deficit with China and the EU. Significantly reducing tariffs on Chinese imported goods.
11. 6 more Supreme Court Justices
12. Higher Capital gains tax.

I saw this post on another site and am curious of your opinions?

I agree with the list on most of the points above being implemented but much will depend on the Senate.

1. I also think he will crackdown on firearms point as made above.
2. I think he will close the country back down for Covid.
3. I think immigration will also be expanded immigrating large numbers of immigrants for the next vote.
4. I also think he will remove Trump's deregulation measures.

Latest posts

Back