UK another problem with planning to bug out

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Saw this on another site and thought it was worth sharing.

This Corona virus pandemic has exposed another issue for preppers who plan to bug OUT ( not in) if TSHTF in the UK ( I think TS HAS HTF ) It appears non local natives are now persona non grata ( not wanted) in Devon, Cornwall, Mid Wales, Durham Dales, Northumberland and the Scots Highlands and Islands. The locals fear the masses arriving in Motorhomes, Campervans, with tents or who own second homes / renting holiday lets may bring the disease with them and overwhelm to local health services. So the local authories and communities are asking the townies to please stay away.

Thankfully my plan was to bug in all along anyways but this does bring up a good point. If you don’t react early on you may be very well forced to stay put. Not only from the fear from locals but the national guard may have areas quarantined too. I expect to see some form of that here before too long. On a smaller scale the cruise ships are there, not allowed to dock and get off. There is a fine line between being over reactive and knowing when something is coming and it’s time to go. Docs tea leaves just aren’t clear enough to always know when....

Latest posts

Back