Londonistan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Just watching the BBC news at 12.20 ish, They are now reporting that huge numbers of Londoners and other urban folks are actually fleeing the disease ridden larger cities, especially heading for Norfolk , Essex, Kent etc to holiday homes, camp sites , second homes etc and as read about earlier the locals do not want the urban hordes decending on their communities. I notice especially that so far the evacuees and those trying to keep them out are behaving reasonably peacefully. How long will that last if the outbreak gets worse in the cities.

Reports from Scotland, Wales, Devon Cornwall, Durham, Cumbria and Northumberland say large numbers of mobile city slickers are arriving in these remote areas in motorhome and campervans and / or renting holiday properties for the duration of the outbreak. The Locals are making it very well known they are not happy and dont want these evacuees coming to their communities.

As far as I am aware only the established rural residents and the nations preppers are the only ones not panicking.

Bugging out is most certainly not a viable proposition for most in the UK, I would imagine most rural US communities also dont want all the masses of infected urbanites heading to their communities either.

Just watching the BBC news at 12.20 ish, They are now reporting that huge numbers of Londoners and other urban folks are actually fleeing the disease ridden larger cities, especially heading for Norfolk , Essex, Kent etc to holiday homes, camp sites , second homes etc and as read about earlier the locals do not want the urban hordes decending on their communities. I notice especially that so far the evacuees and those trying to keep them out are behaving reasonably peacefully. How long will that last if the outbreak gets worse in the cities.

Reports from Scotland, Wales, Devon Cornwall, Durham, Cumbria and Northumberland say large numbers of mobile city slickers are arriving in these remote areas in motorhome and campervans and / or renting holiday properties for the duration of the outbreak. The Locals are making it very well known they are not happy and dont want these evacuees coming to their communities.

As far as I am aware only the established rural residents and the nations preppers are the only ones not panicking.

Bugging out is most certainly not a viable proposition for most in the UK, I would imagine most rural US communities also dont want all the masses of infected urbanites heading to their communities either.

nope we don't want them,,,even during hunting season when they flock to the area the locals bitch about them and at that time they are all healthy,now who knows how many will bring that crap here,,,,,,,,,,,,if this goes long enough there will be Blood

Latest posts

Back