Trump's UN Speech

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Trumps speech was great. I find it refreshing to have a president who isn't an ### kissing politician. I wonder, what was so childish about his speech?
I think the leader of this country ought to have a little decorum and class. His reckless touting and threats with N Korea is childish and dangerous. I saw that kind of behavior on the 8th grade playground. Saying the first thing that pops into your mind when the world is watching is flat out immature and reckless.

I think the leader of this country ought to have a little decorum and class. His reckless touting and threats with N Korea is childish and dangerous. I saw that kind of behavior on the 8th grade playground. Saying the first thing that pops into your mind when the world is watching is flat out immature and reckless.

Releasing Billions to a Rogue Terrorist Nation such as Iran who has been aiding Terrorism to murder people is flat out immature and reckless.....Obama not firing an AG for involvement in the Murder of a Border Patrol Agent is immature and reckless....and allowing same AG to be held in contempt of Congress and still hold office is immature and reckless....Allowing a SoS to keep her job and brag about what a great job she did is Lunacy ( immature and reckless ) is putting it mildly....a POTUS who bragged about being a great Constitutional Law Professor who will not even show he graduated college shows ZERO decorum and class....not to mention his wife handed over her Law license rather than face any scrutiny of her legal skills.....very low decorum and class is what the last 8 years was.....I would much rather have a POTUS speak his mind and let everyone know the lay down, give in. payoff lies of the past 8 years are over...

I said all along that Trump was going to be a bull in a china shop.

Yes he makes me cringe sometimes, and he rubs me the wrong way most of the time, but I can get past my own visceral reactions to understand that he is what we needed. People close to him say that in person he is a very nice guy and he says these things for a calculated reason, not because it's his nature.

I don't think the cure is worse than the disease, but it does seem to come close on occasions. It is a bitter pill, you might say.

well,as it usually goes,we'll prolly have to let history decide,if his actions was good or not in the long term.

I'm part of the generation that doesn't watch political speeches. I voted for Trump and knew what I was getting when I voted for him. Unless we're actively going to war with NK or he gets caught banging a stripper....here is what I think about political speeches...

All you nerds need to get out more.

This may piss off the fat-man, this may hurt... we shall see?

Trump signs executive order targeting North Korea's trading partners

"the executive order issues a 180-day ban on vessels and aircraft that have visited North Korea from visiting the United States.
It also allows for sanctions of those involved in the construction, energy, financial services, fishing, information technology, manufacturing, medical, mining, textiles, or transportation industries in North Korea."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-targeting-north-koreas-trading-partners.html

This may piss off the fat-man, this may hurt... we shall see?

Trump signs executive order targeting North Korea's trading partners

"the executive order issues a 180-day ban on vessels and aircraft that have visited North Korea from visiting the United States.
It also allows for sanctions of those involved in the construction, energy, financial services, fishing, information technology, manufacturing, medical, mining, textiles, or transportation industries in North Korea."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-targeting-north-koreas-trading-partners.html

bitmead3.jpg

TWPTVyf.jpg

No more toys for Kim.

as with any crazy dictator,they sign any deal you give them.
do they follow the deal? only as long as it benefits them. this is kinda a "catch-22" situation.

Latest posts

Back