Terrorist Attack Terrorist Attack Westminster.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another nonWhite Muslim, though the liberal media is trying to say he is "British born". That's just proof that they don't assimilate.

Some media sources think the dead terr is a well known Islamist who was only released from jail 2 years ago. UNCONFIRMED

Seems the guy they thought it was, is actually still in jail, so not him.

I'm curious why they won't release the name...they did release that they know it.
Likewise, they claimed it was a lone attack, but then arrested like 7 other people at various locations. Huh?

Some weird shenanigans afoot.....

Einstein did not say that.

That is true, it's actually an altered version, of a fictional Einstein quote from the movie Powder (which is a rather awesome movie, by the way)....

Donald Ripley: “It’s become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity.”
Powder: Albert Einstein.
Donald Ripley: I look at you, and I think that someday our humanity might actually surpass our technology.

It's one of those net quotes that has been around so long, that most simply take it as true...

The media bends over backwards to make sure they don't say anything about him being a muslim.

Heads up, profiling works whether it's politically correct or not. At least they are banning most electronics on planes from several muslum countries now. They were making bombs with printer cartridges a few years ago, but guess there is some indication that they have advanced it lately. The world needs to be wary of Muslims as they are the ones trying to kill others more than any other group right now.

Maybe they have quit trying to make bombs. Just thinking about the guy in times square with firecrackers taped on a propane tank, now there was a plan. I remember he kept asking the F.B.I. why it didn't work . Or the shoe bomber .guess he heard those new nike,s were the bomb. Idiots

I can't even fathom how these people exist. How are there people out there who want to kill multiple innocent people...wtf.

A fourth victim has died overnight, making 4 people he murdered.

Valid point BP, We ALL must bitch slap our kids as hard as we can into them NOT wearing headphones / ear pieces and looking only at their I phones whilst they are walking.

casualties include

Brits, Americans, French, Greek, Korean, Italian. Romanian, German, Chinese, Italian citizens
Exactly. You see them wearing their ear buds and anyone could walk up on them before they have a clue. At my carry class the n other day, our instructor gave us lots of good tips about when we are in parking lot and structures, restaurants, etc. Very helpful

yup,terrorism it was and is!

one of my "beloved" far-left politician said it was to blame Brits are so racist..and some of my former work-friends wonder why I don't vote that party in the coming elections we have here..

Yes, the terrorist was half black, his father was a Kenyan, just like Obama's. He was born in Britain, though, and converted to Islam after a typical life of crime. Then he had two mullato daughters by another White British woman and got one of them to convert to radical Islam. So, that's why anti-White liberals are saying that British racism was responsible for his acts of terrorism.

Latest posts

Back