Terrorist Attack Terrorist Attack Westminster.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 0r 5 hurt by a car collision, not sure how badly yet. 1 nutter with a knife got into the parliament grounds, was challenged by 2 policemen, he stabbed one-again not sure yet how badly, and was shot by the other policeman.

9b7fe2541384d10cbd4d505794bfacb6.jpg

Some media sources think the dead terr is a well known Islamist who was only released from jail 2 years ago. UNCONFIRMED

Also Three young FRENCH school children were badly injured in the vehicle attack.

Last edited:
Sorry he (the terrorist) died such an easy death. . . he didn't have to 'pay' for his deeds and have to face the loved one he had an impact on. And those poor EMTs who had to actually try to save this A-hole. . . I know they took an oath and everything, but for one who plows down innocents and then starts stabbing.

Lessons learned from tragedy

1 Fire arms offer no defence against surprise vehicular attack in towns and cities, its SITUATIONAL AWARENESS that will keep you safe not fire power in these kinds of attack.
2 Learn to walk on the footpaths FACING the direction of oncoming traffic, that way at least you can see an incident develop and perhaps get out of the way, never have the traffic flow coming from behind if possible.
3 The Islamists are quickly realising that using vehicles as WMD are as effective as bombs and bullets and are impossible to prevent being used even in pedestrian only areas unless segregated by concrete brriers.

Valid point BP, We ALL must bitch slap our kids as hard as we can into them NOT wearing headphones / ear pieces and looking only at their I phones whilst they are walking.

casualties include

Brits, Americans, French, Greek, Korean, Italian. Romanian, German, Chinese, Italian citizens

that time of the day its going to be mainly tourists I think.
I once talked to some one who was going to do a long distance walk and he had no knowledge and no clue about walking on the right hand side of the road facing oncoming transport.
the people I see every day headphones in, phone in hand, head down not looking where they are going or who is in front or behind them, total oblivious to traffic and other people. apart from here out in the country, people do not speak, most don't even make eye contact.

it always used to be standard practice to walk facing oncoming transport, that way you could see them and they could see you.
this seems to have been dropped over the years and modern kids and even adults are ignorant of this.
at least in the USA,most people seem to think they do not have to watch out for traffic ,this is most evident in parking lots at MALLS,,,,,I always pay attention to the cars,I go 190lb,the average car weighs in at about 3000lb a human is going to lose every time in a human vs car collision ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever happened to common sense ???

Latest posts

Back