Stock market crash is imminent!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the people are good decent people who will look after their families come what may. They want to have the skills and the knowledge to survive as best they can. When an area is evacquated there are those who remain behind to loot and scavenge. They know the police won't come. There are people who have never made anything of themselves who feel entitled. Sort of like early communism. "If we just take everything away from the greedy rich people and give it to us, the world will improve." It has never worked. Mostly because the so called greedy rich are also the creative producers. Most disasters are short lived. If we have a really long one, I believe that the lazy and foolish will be replaced.

I think we'll survive Biden and the communist party. Sure, I'd rather see Biden laying in state rather than in the WH.
Other than the stock market or real estate, where else could we put our money and earn a return? Even when the stock prices drop, I still earn a good return on dividends. Far better than bonds, CD's, money market, or bank accounts.
If/when the market drops we'll all have great buying opportunities to look forward to. Even during the last great depression a lot of people came out it very well off. No matter what happens there are always ways of making money.
Right on.

Remember '08 when there were companies deemed "Too big to fail"?

But also remember that having companies "Too big to fail" didn't stop the broader market from disaster.

It's the best kept secret on the planet. High oil price = economic collapse. What was the price of a barrel of oil in january 2008, $96. What was it 6 months later, $140. You simply can't run a modern economy on oil that expensive, no one can afford to do business and the homeowners in the outer suburbs with the big mortgages can't afford to get to work.

OIL 25 YEAR-s.jpg

What was the oil price on January 20, 2017 when Trump took power, $53 a barrel. It stayed relatively low throughout his term, which ended on January 20, 2021, at which point it was about $51 a barrel. That's why the world was swimming happily along during his term, a oil price that allowed business as usual.

Now it's over $80 and Gas is going up, supply chains are collapsing, inflation is rampant, and half the people here are blaming a politician or Covid or truck drivers or whoever they can point a finger at, when in fact it has nothing to do with them and everything to do with a the price of a non-renewable energy source which is the major power driver of business on the planet. The shale oil delusion allowed the masses to go back to sleep for a decade but that gig is up now having incurred hundreds of billions in debt and never made a red cent. It's like Tesla, a delusion the masses pin their hopes on. I feel sorry for anyone who has their retirement savings in either Tesla, shale oil or bitcoin, they are all doomed to great losses.

It's the best kept secret on the planet. High oil price = economic collapse. What was the price of a barrel of oil in january 2008, $96. What was it 6 months later, $140. You simply can't run a modern economy on oil that expensive, no one can afford to do business and the homeowners in the outer suburbs with the big mortgages can't afford to get to work.

View attachment 14080

What was the oil price on January 20, 2017 when Trump took power, $53 a barrel. It stayed relatively low throughout his term, which ended on January 20, 2021, at which point it was about $51 a barrel. That's why the world was swimming happily along during his term, a oil price that allowed business as usual.

Now it's over $80 and Gas is going up, supply chains are collapsing, inflation is rampant, and half the people here are blaming a politician or Covid or truck drivers or whoever they can point a finger at, when in fact it has nothing to do with them and everything to do with a the price of a non-renewable energy source which is the major power driver of business on the planet. The shale oil delusion allowed the masses to go back to sleep for a decade but that gig is up now having incurred hundreds of billions in debt and never made a red cent. It's like Tesla, a delusion the masses pin their hopes on. I feel sorry for anyone who has their retirement savings in either Tesla, shale oil or bitcoin, they are all doomed to great losses.
It was great for the oil industry, heavy equipment industry, support services companies, mechanics, truck drivers, welders/pipefitters and anyone who wanted a great paying job. That time was also good for anyone who had the foresight to invest in real estate and the stock market. I was buying stock when everyone else was in a panic and was selling. Same for real estate. Unlike most people I look at a downturn as a buying opportunity.

It was great for the oil industry, heavy equipment industry, support services companies, mechanics, truck drivers, welders/pipefitters and anyone who wanted a great paying job. That time was also good for anyone who had the foresight to invest in real estate and the stock market. I was buying stock when everyone else was in a panic and was selling. Same for real estate. Unlike most people I look at a downturn as a buying opportunity.

As were we. It’s been a heck of a ride!

Stay safe and weather the storm.

What's the first rule of investing? Buy cheap. The second is sell high and the third I would say is buy something with a future. Bitcoin?
Every single Bitcoin transaction—even buying a latte—consumes over $100 in electricity
https://fortune.com/2021/10/26/bitcoin-electricity-consumption-carbon-footprin/
The miners verifying the transactions are making a fortune, but how can that be considering how much electricity they have to buy? The answer is simple, they are taking a nice clip off every transaction and it's only the ludicrous high price of the crypto that allows this. That's the main reason why it's doomed. It doesn't help the shift to a renewable planet like we all want, quite the opposite in fact.

An example of a technology that is would be solar panels, and efficient modern electronics. What's a key input into solar panels and modern electronics in general?

silver.jpg

And it's cheap right now, dirt cheap. It will probably never go to the moon but it's a solid investment for the future. Has been for thousands of years in fact.

It's coming, it's coming. Wait until they kill off Biden with covid/cold, and Heels Up Harris becomes POTUS! She can't keep her own staff now. I would love to see Psaki spin Harris' insanity. Maybe at every presser when she is asked a questions, she will just cackle in response. "Next".

Bloomberg
Bloomberg

China Stock Losses in U.S. Top $1 Trillion on Delisting Fear

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...on-on-delisting-fear/ar-AARrDud?ocid=msedgntp
(Bloomberg) -- A brutal 2021 selloff for Chinese stocks trading in the U.S. has now erased more than $1 trillion in value since February and shows no signs of easing as regulators on both sides of the globe continue to put pressure on the firms.

The Nasdaq Golden Dragon China Index -- which tracks China-exposed firms listed in the U.S. -- plunged 9.1% on Friday, the most since 2008, after Didi Global Inc. said it plans to delist its shares from the New York Stock Exchange. The slump came amid a broader drop in equities on the day, with technology shares bearing the brunt of the decline.

Read more: Didi Begins Plan for U.S. Delisting, Hong Kong Share Sale

The Didi announcement marks a stunning reversal of fortunes after the firm raised $4.4 billion in an initial public offering in late June, and adds even more uncertainty to the prospects for other U.S.-listed Chinese firms. Didi fell 23% at its weakest on Friday, extending the ride-hailing giant’s slump to more than 50% below its $14 IPO price.

Wait until the building sector in China finally collapses. Everyone just keeps pretending all is well, because they manage to make their payment at the last second. I'm guessing the govt is making the payment.

It's coming, it's coming. Wait until they kill off Biden with covid/cold, and Heels Up Harris becomes POTUS! She can't keep her own staff now. I would love to see Psaki spin Harris' insanity. Maybe at every presser when she is asked a questions, she will just cackle in response. "Next".

Bloomberg
Bloomberg

China Stock Losses in U.S. Top $1 Trillion on Delisting Fear

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...on-on-delisting-fear/ar-AARrDud?ocid=msedgntp
(Bloomberg) -- A brutal 2021 selloff for Chinese stocks trading in the U.S. has now erased more than $1 trillion in value since February and shows no signs of easing as regulators on both sides of the globe continue to put pressure on the firms.

The Nasdaq Golden Dragon China Index -- which tracks China-exposed firms listed in the U.S. -- plunged 9.1% on Friday, the most since 2008, after Didi Global Inc. said it plans to delist its shares from the New York Stock Exchange. The slump came amid a broader drop in equities on the day, with technology shares bearing the brunt of the decline.

Read more: Didi Begins Plan for U.S. Delisting, Hong Kong Share Sale

The Didi announcement marks a stunning reversal of fortunes after the firm raised $4.4 billion in an initial public offering in late June, and adds even more uncertainty to the prospects for other U.S.-listed Chinese firms. Didi fell 23% at its weakest on Friday, extending the ride-hailing giant’s slump to more than 50% below its $14 IPO price.

Wait until the building sector in China finally collapses. Everyone just keeps pretending all is well, because they manage to make their payment at the last second. I'm guessing the govt is making the payment.

But they didn't make there payments at the last second. The msm is falsely saying they did. Its all a shell game.

The thing is chaps the Chinese have TRILLIONS in their bank accounts in Yuan, Dollars, Euros, Pounds etc etc etc Their banks are overflowing with money they made from us. And on top of the trillions in cash they have also bought up trillions in property, land and companies across the world. They are loaded to eye watering levels.

Then look at the debt the US or Uk has ran up over the last 50 years. Each and every American owes huge amounts of money, The US is awash with debt, The damn Chinese now have the upper hand and they have done it without firing a shot.

If you know when a very traumatic upheaval in the market is going to take place, you can make a ton of money. Just buy one of the VIX ETFs. VIX is called the "Fear Index".
Here are some fear causing events and how they affected the VIX:
537K8ai.png

Let's take a closer look at what happened in March of 2020:

vKsRm6z.png

ETFs that track the VIX are VIXM, VXX and VXZ. If you had bought $1,000 worth of VIX ETFs on 2/19/2020 (and we knew something was happening by then) and then sold it on 3/16/2020, you could have made a hefty profit.

VIX was as low as $15.10 on November 3rd of this year, not much more than in Feb of 2020. Currently running around $22, if it drops back near the $15 mark, and if you think a crash is imminent...BUY!

But a word of warning. The most volatile of the VIX ETFs (Actually ETNs) is VXX. Short term it tracks closer to the VIX which means you can make the highest return if you buy right before a big event.
Long term it is always going down. So you BETTER BE SURE that a crash is imminent or you will lose money.

Anyone talking shite to @Proud Prepper should apologize. He isn't clairvoyant and can name the date, but people paying attention knew this was coming. I have known that America was under attack from enemies foreign and domestic for a couple decades, and everyone thought I was crazy. These things take a little time. Who is laughing now? Everyone wants to come over and stay at my place when the wheels finally fall off. Who is laughing now?

'My 401k is now 301k': Millions of Americans fear for their retirement funds as blue chip shares continue to tank and more than $7 TRILLION is wiped off the stock market this year

Last edited:
Very likely to start or occur Monday morning October 4th. 2021 or soon after. Be prepared to sell your stocks. This is likely to be the worst and final crash before a great reset.

I sold 90% of my stocks a year ago to buy BOL 2; lock stock and barrel. Timing is always difficult. All you can hope for outside of dead on luck, is to be able to see a trend coming.

Latest posts

Back