Stock market crash is imminent!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the day we have prepared for is drawing near... When they shut down the internet, know I will be wishing the best for all of you who voted against the democrats who pushed for the end of America, and the world as we know it.

Fight like a Brave!

And the day we have prepared for is drawing near... When they shut down the internet, know I will be wishing the best for all of you who voted against the democrats who pushed for the end of America, and the world as we know it.

Fight like a Brave!

And we will be thinking and praying for the BEST for you!! All Patriots need to stick together as much as they can. This will be one rough ride!

I dont doubt that there will be a major correction in the stock market some time in the future. But not anytime soon, and for several reasons; 1) the big investors like big government spending. 2) the Fed's are in Biden’s back pocket, and they love big government spending. 3) any serious downturn in the markets will just lead to more big government spending programs. 4) the so-called infrastructure bill will help drive the markets even higher.
I keep a certain amount of cash and gold/silver on hand, enough to last a very long time, but the bulk of my money is still invested in the stock market. Its been very good to us.

I dont doubt that there will be a major correction in the stock market some time in the future. But not anytime soon, and for several reasons; 1) the big investors like big government spending. 2) the Fed's are in Biden’s back pocket, and they love big government spending. 3) any serious downturn in the markets will just lead to more big government spending programs. 4) the so-called infrastructure bill will help drive the markets even higher.
I keep a certain amount of cash and gold/silver on hand, enough to last a very long time, but the bulk of my money is still invested in the stock market. Its been very good to us.

Us too and that is why my husband won’t take the money out of it. Yes, we have other money to live on for a very long time, plus gold and silver. But, if that Clif High is correct, we will lose most of our money in stocks and bonds.

EDITED to add everyone with money in the stock market will lose most of it if that guy is correct about what is hitting 10/24-10/28. On the upside, property and land will always be valuable.

Last edited:
Us too and that is why my husband won’t take the money out of it. Yes, we have other money plus gold and silver. If that Clif High is correct, we will lose most of it.
People have been preaching the collapse of the stock market for many years. I dont listen to the doom and gloom "experts" any more. During my lifetime they've all been wrong. Or at least mostly wrong.
Remember that idiot obama? Everyone thought he was going to cause the market to crash. We did very well during those dark years in spite of him.
Today's market isn't like it was years ago when most investors were conservative investors. Now days there is nothing conservative (I dont mean politicaly minded) about the large investors. The majority of investments today are made by corporate investors; IRA, 401k, insurance, banks etc.

People have been preaching the collapse of the stock market for many years. I dont listen to the doom and gloom "experts" any more. During my lifetime they've all been wrong. Or at least mostly wrong.
Remember that idiot obama? Everyone thought he was going to cause the market to crash. We did very well during those dark years in spite of him.
Today's market isn't like it was years ago when most investors were conservative investors. Now days there is nothing conservative (I dont mean politicaly minded) about the large investors. The majority of investments today are made by corporate investors; IRA, 401k, insurance, banks etc.

We have a great investment firm handling ours. There have been many times when the markets went down and we gained or lost very little. There have been times when the market went up a bit and we gained a lot...so I’ve never had a complaint with them. The guy who handles ours is always fast to answer email or phone calls too.

We have a great investment firm handling ours. There have been many times when the markets went down and we gained or lost very little. There have been times when the market went up a bit and we gained a lot...so I’ve never had a complaint with them. The guy who handles ours is always fast to answer email or phone calls too.
Prior to my retirement I always managed mine and the wifes investment portfolio, and did very well. Once we moved on to the ranch I no longer had the time to manage it myself. We turned all of our stock and retirement accounts over to a professional money manager. She and her team have done very well for us over the years. We're happy, plus she invites us up every year for a cruise on her boat.

No one has a crystal ball and can predict the stock market any better than a coin flip. I do believe there will be a correction in the near future but no one knows when. My reasoning is the debt. We are just reaching unsustainable amounts. I think the real estate market will likely drop as well. That being said through, I do not believe there will be a major crash, more like a correction. I would be surprised to see anything over 25% happening for more than a few days. I believe in having a diverse spread of your assets in multiple things. I do have more in cash now than normal as I do feel the market is likely to take a hit, but you can bet that I will buy in when it does. I would never put everything I have into it or any other single thing, but the market has been a very good place to keep a portion of your savings historically.

It will collapse at so.e point, so considerate it gambling. Be prepared to lose it all at any time.

It will collapse at so.e point, so considerate it gambling. Be prepared to lose it all at any time.
I do agree, but will it be in our lifetime? No body knows. If the markets do collapse I don't see it being across the board. Even during the last real depression there was money to be made in the markets. Even if we lost 100% of our stock investments, which I doubt that would be possible, we'd still be ok. If I look back over the 40+ years that I've been in the markets my money has doubled many times over the years. Plus I'm debt free.

I do agree, but will it be in our lifetime? No body knows. If the markets do collapse I don't see it being across the board. Even during the last real depression there was money to be made in the markets. Even if we lost 100% of our stock investments, which I doubt that would be possible, we'd still be ok. If I look back over the 40+ years that I've been in the markets my money has doubled many times over the years. Plus I'm debt free.
I think you brought up a good point there about being debt free. Unless you are debt free I don’t think you have any reason to be in the stock market. Many so called financial experts will disagree with this but since there is some risk involved in the markets I’m confident that paying off all your debts first is wise.

I also don’t see the markets ever completely collapsing. They could take a huge hit and drop dramatically but you are buying a part ownership in real companies and they will always have some value. Unless of course there is an extinction event catastrophe, which in that case money just became worthless anyways.

I think you brought up a good point there about being debt free. Unless you are debt free I don’t think you have any reason to be in the stock market. Many so called financial experts will disagree with this but since there is some risk involved in the markets I’m confident that paying off all your debts first is wise.
I agree with you, almost 100%. About 15 years ago I saw that I wasn't going to reach my goal for early retirement. So I leveraged everything I could and bought stocks, lots of stock. Stocks were low at the time. Plus I bought a lot of real estate. At one time I was almost $1,000,000 in debt. It was a huge gamble but for me it paid off big time. I wouldn't recommend anyone doing what I did. I didn't tell my wife what I was doing either. In a couple of years I was debt free, paid the ranch off, built the house, barn and everything else, plus retired early and lived off investment interest for the last 7 years.

Investing is long term.. It's the only game in town and only way to grab some of that fake money being printed and injected by the fed. I have enough in treasuries, fixed income and property to make it at least 8 years IF I was unemployed.. And the rest, about 70%, is aggressively invested in total market mutual funds, but I don't pay some advisor >1.5 % to watch them.. The expense ratio's for my vanguard funds are all under 0.04%. I use a three fund portfolio which has brought me a average of 9% a year and this next correction, which might be a doozy, I consider a buying opportunity.. Especially since the fed will continue to print and inject for the near future. The trick is the entry point, not exit..

SP500-Real-Time-To-Recovery-081518.png

Last edited:
Investing is long term.. It's the only game in town and only way to grab some of that fake money being printed and injected by the fed. I have enough in treasuries, fixed income and property to make it at least 8 years IF I was unemployed.. And the rest, about 70%, is aggressively invested in total market mutual funds, but I don't pay some advisor >1.5 % to watch them.. The expense ratio's for my vanguard funds are all under 0.04%. I use a three fund portfolio which has brought me a average of 9% a year and this next correction, which might be a doozy, I consider a buying opportunity.. Especially since the fed will continue to print and inject for the near future. The trick is the entry point, not exit..

View attachment 13771
If I still had access to the internet, and if I wasn't living life here on the ranch, I might consider managing my own money again. But what I pay for professional money management, and what my returns are, is money well spent.
I dont remember when the last time was when I had returns of only 9%. Usually they're up in the 20+% to 35% range. My money manager has access to a lot of different investments that I never had. I'm happy.

Latest posts

Back