Shooting in Colorado

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
So now there's been a mass shooting in Colorado. At a Walmart I think. Wake up world.....

And here we go on Twitter with the blaming of the NRA. Are they blaming Home Depot and the truck company for the NY incident?

Speakin

Speaking of HRC, you see the Donna Brazil story spilling the beans on DNC?

Sadly, the average idiot will not be able to see just how damning this statement is to the entire political process:

“Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance,” according to Brazile.

Now, it's fairly normal for a candidates campaign to take this kind of control AFTER they are the nominee....but this was WAY BEFORE she was....which is a total conflict of interest.

So far, I think the key may be in who died. Random shooting, or jilted lover situation, etc.? Seems an odd place and time for just random. Motive seems to be the key here.

I've never understood this virtual currency. I'm old.

Basically, think of it as transferring money without a middle man entity (like a bank), just software. In doing so, you instead earn more bitcoin vs. paying that intermediary (as a reward for using the network). Just like debt or other holdings, you could buy this bitcoin, speculating the value will rise (and it has, immensely)....but, the lack of centralization, or backing by a real currency, is also what makes it a bit dicey on the investment front. I don't fully get it either, but this is the best way I understand it. I'll let any full-blown nerds expound any further on it, lol.....

Some major global governments have invested heavily into it, in the hopes of reaping big profits. (especially governments facing monetary sanctions).

Basically, think of it as transferring money without a middle man entity (like a bank), just software. In doing so, you instead earn more bitcoin vs. paying that intermediary (as a reward for using the network). Just like debt or other holdings, you could buy this bitcoin, speculating the value will rise (and it has, immensely)....but, the lack of centralization, or backing by a real currency, is also what makes it a bit dicey on the investment front. I don't fully get it either, but this is the best way I understand it. I'll let any full-blown nerds expound any further on it, lol.....

Some major global governments have invested heavily into it, in the hopes of reaping big profits. (especially governments facing monetary sanctions).
What I don't get is how it's backed. It's not gold or dollars, so to me it just seems like pretend money.

What I don't get is how it's backed. It's not gold or dollars, so to me it just seems like pretend money.

Even real money is pretend money. We went off the gold standard decades ago (and even that is just fiat money backed by a commodity). The only value of our money today, is the global faith in the printing government being there to honor it from year to year. That's it. (don't feel bad, it's a revelation to most, because the last thing they want you to know, is that it is backed by nothing).

Edit to add: here's a good article on it:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/pascalemmanuelgobry/2013/01/08/all-money-is-fiat-money/#c1dfb623dd5d

This guy seems to be off kilter like the Vegas shooter with very little to go on "He does not appear to have any obviously available social media accounts" "creepy” and rude" "Ostrem has been in trouble with the law over the years, but it was for relatively minor offenses, and certainly was nothing that might have predicted he could turn into a mass shooter"

https://heavy.com/news/2017/11/scott-ostrem-colorado-walmart-shooting-suspect/

Though I'm not buying into any of the conspiracy stuff I believe we have another nut that snapped however I do wonder if he was on meds too?

I don't know how bitcoin got onto the Colorado shooter thread, but hey, who am I to judge. As far as bitcoin goes, damn I wish I had invested in it! It hit over 7000.00 the other day. It's made a crap load of millionaires. When I first heard of it I thought what kind of moron would invest in it! It's too late now though. You never buy an investment at its all time high. I believe it's got a ways to fall now, but sure wish I had been in on the ride up...

I don't know how bitcoin got onto the Colorado shooter thread, but hey, who am I to judge. As far as bitcoin goes, damn I wish I had invested in it! It hit over 7000.00 the other day. It's made a crap load of millionaires. When I first heard of it I thought what kind of moron would invest in it! It's too late now though. You never buy an investment at its all time high. I believe it's got a ways to fall now, but sure wish I had been in on the ride up...

People said the same thing about Apple stock.

#AAPL

$170 per share.

Latest posts

Back