Has it always been this way?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more time I spend searching for real news on alt news sites the more corruption I see. Did the plandemic wake me up, red pill me? Has it always been this way?
Yeah.
I'm a OIF combat vet. Signed up with the "rah, rah, rah, USA, USA," after 9/11/01. I disregarded all the Vietnam war vets protesting the wars.

Fast forward.

Vietnam war was a mistake, and false flag. Bay of Tonkin. 60,000 US men killed, x10 wounded.

OEF - 20 year murderous boondoggle. OIF was a 8 year murderous boondoggle (on top of the original Desert Storm). The US killed about a million innocent people. We lost 5000 service members. Trillions of dollars spent, significantly enriching the Military Industrial Complex and politicians. Why did we start those wars? 21 alleged civilians (most from Saudi Arabia) attacked us. So, why did we invade 2 sovereign nations again, that really had little or nothing to do with 9/11/01?

Ruby Ridge. Waco. IRS and ATF overreach. Election frauds. Courts that do little to preserve liberties. Palestine toxic bomb detonated and no federal relief! Widespread problems in the US. Inability to secure US borders, but we must secure Ukraine's border. And on, and on, and on...

Now, using the totally corrupt nation of Ukraine (which was Russian), which has biolabs, corrupt Biden/Obama connections, etc., as a proxy war to kill Russians. This drives us closer to WW3 direct conflict.

Yeah, you're in the right place.

Corruption was always present in politics, it's nothing new really.
But in my eyes the difference those days is they are going shameless, extremly greedy and selfish. In my younger times politicans covered the corruption even everybody knowed it. But the really big difference was by all those deals they did "under the hand" they always toke care there's some positive effect left for the citizens. Today they don't care only about themselves.

Latest posts

Back