setting up a GO vehicle

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how 20 year old kids know everything there so smart and ford are the best that's why my name is fordrocks.
*cough*bullshit*cough*
Rofl Ford the best??????
Found On Road Dead???

Ford makes "alright" stuff, but im a Chevy guy!
Although Ford does make one hell of a ddp truck called the Raptor, i saw some of its offroad/on road capabilitys and id give up my Chevy love for that truck (fully loaded) anyday, that truck is 性交en awesome to put it mildly!

Id also go Jeep anyday for offroad capabilitys!

Lol guys guys now we all know ford stand for first on race day and Chevys is a GM which means Government Motors and Toyota come on is that even American made

Lol guys guys now we all know ford stand for first on race day and Chevys is a GM which means Government Motors and Toyota come on is that even American made
Lmao, first in what? Breaking down first????
Yup government funded, American government!
Jelious cuz America loved Chevy enough to save them????
Lmfao a F-22 raptor is government funded, you gonna say that shit aint badass either????

Krime your talking apples and shotguns I want the government to build f-22 I don't want them bailing out company's that don't know what there doing 70% of Americans did not want them to get a bailout and if it was such a great company they would not have needed a bailout. Ford did not take one and look how good there doing I understand there's tons of Chevy lovers and ford lovers and dodge lovers but out of those 3 only one did not take a bailout and to me that says a lot also I've loved ford since I can remember and have two ford tattoos so I'm kinda biased and can see now wrong with ford so sorry if I ruffled your feathers

I'm an old Chevy guy myself. Cheap parts easy to work on. Have personally put over 200,000 miles on an old Chevy truck and never even had to take a valve cover off of it. Just oil changes tune ups and gas.

Krime your talking apples and shotguns I want the government to build f-22 I don't want them bailing out company's that don't know what there doing 70% of Americans did not want them to get a bailout and if it was such a great company they would not have needed a bailout. Ford did not take one and look how good there doing I understand there's tons of Chevy lovers and ford lovers and dodge lovers but out of those 3 only one did not take a bailout and to me that says a lot also I've loved ford since I can remember and have two ford tattoos so I'm kinda biased and can see now wrong with ford so sorry if I ruffled your feathers
Lol no feathers ruffled here bro!
The Ford vs Chevy debate will go on and on bro lmao.
I was just stating they were both gov funded, not comparing.
Yes Chevy took the money, to put its workers back to work, though you know damn well it would have survived w/o it.
Chevy cared enough to take it and send its workers back to work, bet the unemployed Ford workers wish theyd worked for Chevy hu?

Helps i got 5 sitting around so plenty of parts and enough to put I'm a Faraday cage to keep them running if an emp occurred

Depends on your goal, if it's giving you a false sense of a large penis, a Raptor might be the best.
Lol I know I have a small cock that's why my truck has a 14 inch lift I don't need a truck to know that here's my truck next to a raptor
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352615080.591335.jpg

And what does a raptor have to do with cock anyways don't hate the world cuz you can afford a raptor

Iwould disown my very own kids for owning a ford, there are things you cant be.
Gay, a member of PETA, a ford owner, or a drug dealer, they are all in the top 10. lol

Iwould disown my very own kids for owning a ford, there are things you cant be.
Gay, a member of PETA, a ford owner, or a drug dealer, they are all in the top 10. lol
Lol hades I told my wife if I have a kid that does not love fords I will send him to Mexico to live. My top thing I love is 1god 2 country 3 ford 4 wife 5 dog 6 family 7 guns.

Latest posts

Back