Senoia, Georgia & The Walking Dead

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score

I'm sure most of here know one of the most popular TV shows The Walking Dead takes place in Georgia. Some of it is filmed in Atlanta but most of it is filmed in a town named Senoia. Im just wondering if anyone here lives close to there and if so have you seen any of the cast members?

Iv talk to a couple of truck drivers that drive from GA to where I work . They said they have gotten use to haveing to stop or detour for a scene to be filmed and just watch tbe show .

Part of season 3 or 4 was shot in Chattanooga TN . They wanted some of the old parts of the City for the set . Tyler Perry has built a entertaiment industry in Atlanta GA some of His buildings and sets have neen used in alot of popular shows .

I would imagine if it's such a small town surely some of the residents have met some of the actors.

a504a74c7f963df20b76fef8f3b80af6.jpg

tumblr_static_er5u5wtpq4g0wcgs8w48wgooo_640_v2.jpg

merle_dixon_wd_2010_a_l.jpg

Best character ever...Merle Dixon.

Merle in the old Chevy Caprice is one of My favorite scenes . I think the song playing in that scene is by Motorhead .

Yea they should have never killed off Merle. He was and always will be a legend.

I watched a few episodes,,,,I don't see how a show like this can stay on the air for very long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well they are on season 7 or something like that and they have a spin off called Fear the Walking Dead. Fear isn't as good because it was a slower pace but this season seems to be pretty good. I think Fear is on season 3 right now.

I like The Walking Dead. They put a lot of work into the show and it shows. The zombies(Walkers) look very realistic if you can say realistic for such a creature that does not exist.

I watched a few episodes,,,,I don't see how a show like this can stay on the air for very long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm surprised you don't like it ghost. I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm a late bloomer myself. For a couple years everyone was ranting and raving about it including my friends. I was never big on TV stuff so I stubbornly ignored.

Then for sake of curiosity I gave it a chance and I became instantly hooked like some nerd fanboy.

TV is slowly replacing cinema today cause this is now were the money is at. Naturally with money follows talent and the end result reflects this.

TWD doesnt have that cheesy cheap TV show feel than many others do.

I'm surprised you don't like it ghost. I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm a late bloomer myself. For a couple years everyone was ranting and raving about it including my friends. I was never big on TV stuff so I stubbornly ignored.

Then for sake of curiosity I gave it a chance and I became instantly hooked like some nerd fanboy.

TV is slowly replacing cinema today cause this is now were the money is at. Naturally with money follows talent and the end result reflects this.

TWD doesnt have that cheesy cheap TV show feel than many others do.

I am old enough to remember the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD,,,,the first few movies were ok ,,,,but this has been done to death,,,I'm pretty much sick of it,,,

I am old enough to remember the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD,,,,the first few movies were ok ,,,,but this has been done to death,,,I'm pretty much sick of it,,,

---CLICK ABOVE FOR BACKGROUND MUSIC...1 OF BEST SCORES EVER---

I remember seeing the 1990 version on TV as a small little kid late at night when parents were asleep. :eek:o_O

That's just it ghost TWD is not really a show about zombies but rather a formed closenit groups journey of survival. The show places emphasis on sticking together and the challenges of trying to do the right thing in process.

---CLICK ABOVE FOR BACKGROUND MUSIC...1 OF BEST SCORES EVER---

I remember seeing the 1990 version on TV as a small little kid late at night when parents were asleep. :eek:o_O

That's just it ghost TWD is not really a show about zombies but rather a formed closenit groups journey of survival. The show places emphasis on sticking together and the challenges of trying to do the right thing in process.

1990,,,,,lol.....the original 1968 version,,all filmed not far from Pittsburgh Pa.,,low budget and all local people

Latest posts

Back