Saturday begins 7 year clock

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching all the disasters and war and conflicts on tv really is depressing. I don't think we need a biblical apocalypse, we seem to be creating our own just fine.
When we reach 35,000 deaths per day then we can start worrying. That's the average number of dead from all sources (famine, disease, and bullets and bombs and gassing) during WWII (09/01/1939 - 09/15/1945)

Until then none of us really has a clue as to just what he double hockey sticks looks like

When we reach 35,000 deaths per day then we can start worrying. That's the average number of dead from all sources (famine, disease, and bullets and bombs and gassing) during WWII (09/01/1939 - 09/15/1945)

Until then none of us really has a clue as to just what he double hockey sticks looks like
Right now there are over 150,000 deaths per day worldwide.

But you seem to have missed the point of my post. In WWII that 35,000 per day were tied directly to the actual war and did not include those that died of non war related issues.

But hey if you think the 7 years have started, are you going to be suprised when at the end of 7 years nothing has happened.

Folks have been predicting the end of the world since JC was nailed to the cross

Interestingly enough, there IS a rogue planet out there. It's 10 times the size of Earth, but at such a distant orbit, we'll be lucky to ever see it in a telescope (plus it would be almost invisible that far from the sun). The math all but proves it is there. I believe it was just last year, that they figured it out...why the calculations were off. The math only added up when they accounted for a planet of that size, in a distant orbit range. Then, it worked like clockwork.

I hope they call it Niburu, just for giggles.

Latest posts

Back