Saturday begins 7 year clock

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

Awesome Friend
VIP Supporter
Neighbor
I just heard the guy that everyone is saying said that Saturday was the day. That's not what he is saying at all. He was on Glenn Beck. He has also written a book on EMP prepping. (Which is the one I think is going to get us soon). He just saying that the event will be the start of the clock, but looking at the news, I'm thinking the clock is ticking very loudly already.

Saturday is also the day the earth is destroyed by planetX, no need to EMP prep if that's the case or worry about the clock.
I still can't understand why not a single telescope on the planet has been able to find that darned invisible planet yet....

"The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected by astronomers and planetary scientists as pseudoscience and an Internet hoax.

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later postponed) causing Earth to undergo a physical pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The prediction has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which linked the event to the 2012 phenomenon. Since 2012, the Nibiru cataclysm has frequently reappeared in the popular media, usually linked to newsmaking astronomical objects such as Comet ISON or Planet Nine. Although the name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology, he denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse."

Watching all the disasters and war and conflicts on tv really is depressing. I don't think we need a biblical apocalypse, we seem to be creating our own just fine.
I guess that's one advantage of not having TV. I don't get to see all the doom and gloomers constantly talking about war and disaters. From where I sit here on my mountain ranch everything looks pretty good. Now if I can just get this dam electrician out.....

There is that large astroid that its orbit brings it close to us every so many years . I forgot its name its been a while since its been by .

There is that large astroid that its orbit brings it close to us every so many years . I forgot its name its been a while since its been by .
Asteroid 3122 "Florence" passed by on Sept 1st at 4.4 million miles. The largest to come that close since NASA started tracking them. Florence is large enough to have two moons.
465px-3122Florence_%281981_ET3%29.gif

Florence_Arecibo_September_2.gif

Last edited:

I believe that one is scheduled to hit earth in 500,000 years, Sun is scheduled to go cold in a million not that it matters to me, I'm sure in 200~300 years my future family will think of us (me) as vile little creatures. Though thought about encasing one of them time capsules with a simple note and a rock, the note reads "I hated y'all then and I hate y'all now, here is my pet rock" who knows, the time capsule may be important to archaeologist? no, not the note, the rock!

There was one all over the news back in the 80's or 90's that had a unusual name . Supposed to return sometime . Big enough that is it struck Earth its a definite TEOTWAWKI . I didn't keep up with the story that close because it wasn't on track to hit that time and What you gonna do if it did . But its real not something predicted by some ancient Civilization that practiced Human sacrifice or cannibalism.

I guess that's one advantage of not having TV. I don't get to see all the doom and gloomers constantly talking about war and disaters. From where I sit here on my mountain ranch everything looks pretty good. Now if I can just get this dam electrician out.....
Google how to do your own electrical work! It ain't rocket science.

*sigh

Doomsday is not on Saturday after all, writer says after predicting end of the world

"David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim."

"“It’s simply fake news that a lot of Christians believe the world will end on September 23,” Stetzer wrote in Christianity Today. “Yet, it is still a reminder that we need to think critically about all the news.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...all-christian-conspiracy-theorist-claims.html

*sigh

Doomsday is not on Saturday after all, writer says after predicting end of the world

"David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim."

"“It’s simply fake news that a lot of Christians believe the world will end on September 23,” Stetzer wrote in Christianity Today. “Yet, it is still a reminder that we need to think critically about all the news.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...all-christian-conspiracy-theorist-claims.html
Dang. And I had my bags packed too.

Latest posts

Back