Roe v Wade

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Double Header.

I spend most of my awake time searching for anomalies from normal patterns. That gives me a heads up on what to focus on. Last night as I went to bed I was wondering how long the SCOTUS sat on the gun law announcement put out yesterday.

Now this morning I see the Roe v Wade announcement. I also see a double header announcement which seldom if ever occur. So what I see is the SCOTUS sending a clear message to the US that it will go against the Deep State and support the Constitution.

Hold on folks, it’s going to get rough.

Last edited:
You can bet a lot of our liberals think this is a nation wide ruling.
I've run across several at this point.
While I dont watch the legacy media that often It seems they aren't exactly getting the word out.

That is because they want riots, looting...the more chaos the better. If it bleeds it leads.

I love this!! 👇
1656108726436.png

1656108896998.png

There is a protest in the nearest large town. I would like to go there with a sign that says "Don't be a slut, keep your legs shut!" but I live too far away. My friend had a good idea too, set up a coat hanger stand! My constitutional right to freedom of religion was there long before they thought they had the constitutional right to kill my unborn child.

Last edited:
If they went rural with their protests, it would be obvious their goal is not to spread their opinion to the many as not many are there to see their signs and hear their shouts. That leaves one possibility to their purpose, violence. And that is exactly how I will perceive it if they go anywhere near our local church. In that event, the sign staked in the ground (while I hold my weapon) will say "Plots Available".

There is a protest in the nearest large town. I would like to go there with a sign that says "Don't be a slut, keep your legs shut!" but I live too far away. My friend had a good idea too, set up a coat hanger stand! My constitutional right to freedom of religion was there long before they thought they had the constitutional right to kill my unborn child.
Just don't forget that males are reliable too, just as much as the female. It takes 2. And YES I am in total agreement with todays verdict!

Latest posts

Back