Roe v Wade

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1656122859796.png

I can't read that.
I clicked the link provided with no problem. Hope this helps??
1656123009497.png

When they show up at rural towns, they better bring a lot of body armor and body bags. Without the law to protect them, they will be easy targets for all of us armed citizens.
I would love to have the extra target practice, been thinking of a good reason to try out the night vision scope I mounted on that little scary looking weapon of war they keep talking about.

I put my chain across my driveway. Last time I did that was Floyd riots. Other preps are ready.
If I had read the same type riots that were going on then, I would have blocked the drive with blocked with IBC tanks.
But left wing media isn’t posting It. Right wing is posting about the protests.
To me it’s like the trucker rally, who heard about that?
The media is on their side and doing a better job than Goebbels.

i said I didn’t want to get involved in the debate. I will now. I see both sides of the issue. The 21 yr old college student who wants to make up for a mistake and graduate, yes. The 21yr old having #3, no.
The SC made the right decision. It’s not about Health rights. It’s not in the constitution.
I will use this as a primary example based on 2 controversial recent decisions. If I don’t like CA laws for guns, I should just move Or buy out of state.
If I was in MO and didn’t like there abortion laws, I should just move or have it done in CA.
Same difference.
State laws can’t transcend boarders.

This and the Gun Ruling is a true win for starting to return to the Constitution! I see it as a Blessing in every sense from God.

Hoping that laws in states regarding weapons and abortion will prompt sick Libs to MOVE out of Red States and Conservatives to gather even more together in those states. View it as the taking of sides for the ultimate split of the United States. We all know it IS going that direction.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER; FLOCK TOGETHER.
If you do not like something, change it or go away. If you do not like anybody, go away. If you do not like the weather, move away. If you do not like the laws, move away.
DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL OTHERS BELIEVE; THINK; LIVE; EAT; DRINK OR DIE LIKE YOU!!!
LIVE FREE, Gary

Arkansas' trigger law was enacted yesterday, shortly after Missouri took effect.
I'm not sure about it though...it is a complete ban on abortion and I believe there are or should be exceptions, such as rape and incest, and possibly medical emergencies.
I understand that all life is sacred, and believe that life starts at conception, but I just can't see forcing a mother to carry to term a child in that case.
If you want to have sex, be responsible and use protection...or get sterilized, we don't need more low brow people being raised with your lack of common sense.

This and the Gun Ruling is a true win for starting to return to the Constitution! I see it as a Blessing in every sense from God.

Hoping that laws in states regarding weapons and abortion will prompt sick Libs to MOVE out of Red States and Conservatives to gather even more together in those states. View it as the taking of sides for the ultimate split of the United States. We all know it IS going that direction.

just wait - the shooting is going to begin - no idea from what side it'll be - who'll be all involved - the various factions involved >>>> one thing for certain - the unarmed part will be wanting a weapon - running afoul AGAIN of the local & state restrictions - not being able to even buy shells for grampa's double barrel ....

it'll kill off the 2A restrictions side for an entire generation .....

My constitutional right to freedom of religion was there long before they thought they had the constitutional right to kill my unborn child.

It was never a constitutional right and that's what the left keeps getting wrong. It was merely coat tailing the 14th amendment, and as Ruth Ginsberg put it "bad legislation doomed to fail".

She was right...

just wait - the shooting is going to begin - no idea from what side it'll be - who'll be all involved - the various factions involved >>>> one thing for certain - the unarmed part will be wanting a weapon - running afoul AGAIN of the local & state restrictions - not being able to even buy shells for grampa's double barrel ....

it'll kill off the 2A restrictions side for an entire generation .....

Will agree with you on the violence happening. Not following you on how the SC ruling is not going to protect our gun rights. With the WEF/NWO burning food factories, gas and oil being limited by design, ditto for fertilizer…this is nothing but the evil b@st@rds setting the field for war against us. If they can starve enough Americans, they can turn to digital currency that they CONTROL 100%…where we go…what we are allowed to eat and what we are allowed to buy. No sane person is giving up their weapons. There will be Civil War in my humble opinion.

i said I didn’t want to get involved in the debate. I will now. I see both sides of the issue. The 21 yr old college student who wants to make up for a mistake and graduate, yes. The 21yr old having #3, no.

I had my first at 20 and my second at 22, two weeks before graduation. I stayed in school. Difference was, I was having sex with someone that I loved and who loved me back....enough to marry, go on to have three more and stay married to this day. I did have to change schools after we got married (after I got preggers and before the baby was born).

He worked and went to school. I worked and went to school. We switched off child care duties and if there was a conflict, found plenty of alternative, affordable child care options. There were several churches and a University based low cost childcare program, where early childhood development and related education majors, ran daycare programs for others in the community (student-parents had priority). The college also had "family housing" availible....this was over thirty years ago. There are many more such programs now. It was a temporary situation and crazy times but, we got through it. As @Danil54grl pointed out, it takes two to tango. Men need to man up and step up to take responsibility for their part.

I think it is a false perception that it cannot be done.

Is it difficult? Yes. Does it cut into your social life? Yes (what social life?). Does it change your body? Yes. Stretch marks don't go well with a bikini. Those are the reasons I think most women choose to abort.

Also, I am adopted. My mother was 16 when she gave birth to me, prior to R V W. She knew better than to raise me by herself and made the choice to give me up for adoption. My parents who had tried for years, were so very happy and so am I! I am alive today because of her sacrifice. She gave me the best life I could have hoped for and for that, I love her, even though we have never met.

Last edited:
the shoe and booze shops are piling everything outside their doors making the looting eazier - and CVS & Walgreens have their store disaster teams idling in the corporate parking lot waiting for zippo reports .....

Hey!!!
They're stealing my idea at the weekend place.
We used to put out a box with a cheap bottle of tequila,a few cans of refried beans,can opener and some water in hopes they wouldnt bust the door down.

I´m not totally sure what I think about abortions. One thing that strikes me though is that the same people who are in favor of some individual freedoms like abortions are often against others like gun rights. Also those that talk about the sanctity of life when it comes to the death penalty are usually in favor of free abortion. I really don´t understand how the life of Timothy McVeigh or Josef Fritzl can be more sacred that that of unborn babies.

Latest posts

Back