Roe v Wade

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
So it maybe overturned in the Supreme Court. The leftist are going insane now. Already threatening to “burn it all down”, chanting “my body, my choice “, but when we said the same we were labeled as being “selfish” and “murders” from not taking an experimental vaccine. Now they are advocating horse meds for abortions. Yet we were stupid for taking Ivermectin, the horse deworming drug.

So it maybe overturned in the Supreme Court. The leftist are going insane now. Already threatening to “burn it all down”, chanting “my body, my choice “, but when we said the same we were labeled as being “selfish” and “murders” from not taking an experimental vaccine. Now they are advocating horse meds for abortions. Yet we were stupid for taking Ivermectin, the horse deworming drug.

Twitter bound to pull that down. Advocating using medicines for something besides what the fda permits...this is dangerous and medical malpractice. Twitter must not let this stand. Misoprostol must be canceled. Womans must use only what the fda and federal govment says. It’s the patriotic thing to do. Somebody save the children...oh wait...

Twitter bound to pull that down. Advocating using medicines for something besides what the fda permits...this is dangerous and medical malpractice. Twitter must not let this stand. Misoprostol must be canceled. Womans must use only what the fda and federal govment says. It’s the patriotic thing to do. Somebody save the children...oh wait...
If they don't, it's hypocrisy. . . Musk is not owner yet. He is just in the works.

Right now it’s not about the ruling. I have feelings both ways on that.

Its about someone in the SC system, breaking the sanctity of the SC, in an attempt to sway their decision.

If they are holding the J6 protestors for treason, they sure as h3ll should be holding this person for treason.

From Donald Trump, Jr's Telegram page.
The Supreme Court is set to strike down Roe v. Wade in a huge victory for the sanctity of life. But we can't simply wait for the decision of the Court. Make it clear that America stands for life by signing Live Action's petition. We need a massive show of support here! Put an end to Roe v. Wade

Liveactionpledge (Put an end to Roe v. Wade)
Put an end to Roe v. Wade
The senseless killing of precious lives must be stopped.

https://www.liveactionpledge.com/rvw_may/?utm_source=exc_TW&utm_campaign=ab0dc81c
Roe v. Wade has made it nearly impossible for states to protect preborn children since 1973. But after almost 50 years of Court mandated killing, an end to this violence could finally be in sight.

But we can’t simply wait for the decision of the Court. We must demonstrate that America is ready to thrive without abortion, and Live Action is committed to end the killing and building a culture of life now more than ever.

The senseless killing of precious lives must be stopped. Are you with us in this life-saving mission?

Add your name to put an end to Roe v. Wade and protect preborn children.

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone Number *
ADD MY NAME
TAKE ACTION TODAY. ADD YOUR NAME USING THE FORM BELOW TO HELP PUT AN END TO ROE V. WADE.
STAND WITH LIVE ACTION AND OTHER PRO-LIFE SUPPORTERS TO DEMAND THE OVERTURNING OF ROE V. WADE

© Live Action Inc. | Privacy Policy

Right now it’s not about the ruling. I have feelings both ways on that.

Its about someone in the SC system, breaking the sanctity of the SC, in an attempt to sway their decision.

If they are holding the J6 protestors for treason, they sure as h3ll should be holding this person for treason.
It's not about total abolishing abortion, but rather handing down that decision back to each individual state to decide on what the majority of each state wants. I do not see CA or even NY abolishing abortions at least at this time. I'm just tired of these radical women who are using abortion as a contrastive method, That should never be allowed.

It's not about total abolishing abortion, but rather handing down that decision back to each individual state to decide on what the majority of each state wants. I do not see CA or even NY abolishing abortions at least at this time. I'm just tired of these radical women who are using abortion as a contrastive method, That should never be allowed.
I don’t want to get into the abortion debate. My upbringing says one thing, my experience says another.
When have we ever seen the Federal Govt. give up power back to the states? No they keep overstepping their bounds.
The act of treason was a prime example of how Democrats will not stop to achieve their end goals.

This is an example of what some (I can only hope) left really think. . . No one is actually harmed! WTHeck?? A baby is being killed in one fashion or another. Planned Parenthood is probably pissed because their selling of fetus's and body parts could actually be going down and they won't be making as much money. Yes, always follow the money because that is their main goal.

1651628277194.png

How about this... if you are not ready to get pregnant, either keep your legs shut, get on the pill, have him wear a rubber, or get one of those insertable things :)

I understand that being raped changes things a bit, but that's not where the real problem comes from. That's not where the debate really is....

It's not like women don't have options pre-mistake.., and it's not like they are oblivious to their own ovulation cycle! Men are (almost) equally to blame too because they want to do it without once considering the consequences, but a lack of feminine knowledge regarding their cycles and how it works means they don't avoid that "11 days after the period" time frame where she is "most receptive" and are accustomed to their weak sperm just not getting the job done. So, as a woman, what do you expect? But in every one of those situations, the man ends up paying meth support or face prison anyhow, so.......

Too bad kindergarten sex-ed is more about gender-neutrality than it is about real shit like ovulation cycles....

To the younger women of the world, stop dressing like sluts trying to seduce and sleep with men when you know its your ovulation cycle! Unless you explain to the guy what time of the month you bleed, don't expect them to know when it's safe to 性交 without protection. And don't cry when you do it anyways and something comes out of it!

I don’t want to get into the abortion debate. My upbringing says one thing, my experience says another.
When have we ever seen the Federal Govt. give up power back to the states? No they keep overstepping their bounds.
The act of treason was a prime example of how Democrats will not stop to achieve their end goals.
The fact is now our Supreme Court is compromised. We have never had a possible court ruling leaked that I know of. I know Justice Roberts asked for an investigation and I hope that person is actually held accountable for their actions of the leak.

The fact is now our Supreme Court is compromised. We have never had a possible court ruling leaked that I know of. I know Justice Roberts asked for an investigation and I hope that person is actually held accountable for their actions of the leak.
That is my point.

As a Dane, US abortion laws seem totally 性交ed up to me.. but i’m not religious, and a big believer in science, so to me it seems utterly nuts to deny anyone abortion before 12 weeks.

back along Abortion was illegal in Ireland and Irish women were coming to England to have it done.
on the other hand I think the number of weeks when its allowed should be lowered, the number of weeks here is I think 24 weeks, I was born at 28 weeks and thats awfully close.

The abortion issue MUST go back to the States. It was never legal for the Feds to take the decision over since it is not in the Constitution. States when given their rights back will easily rule on such things and SEPARATE Americans according to their way of life and morals. I see this as a HUGE WIN for Red States to get rid of many idiot Dems.

Make it clear that America stands for life by signing Live Action's petition. We need a massive show of support here! Put an end to Roe v. Wade

Thanks Dani! I’ve signed. Hoping anyone who wants to see libs flee Red States do the same!

Personally........I don't think there WAS a leak.........not a REAL leak at least. The SCOTUS has switched it's decision between draft and final before. I smell a false flag here. I think one of the alphabet agencies sowed this "leak" seed to stir up protests all over America that they could then insert themselves into like Jan. 6th, create widespread riots across the country to implement martial law (right after the WHO becomes GOD, end of month, of course) and take total control over the sheeple. They could blame the white, home-grown terrorists, conservatives for the ensuing violence (they would see to it THAT happened, just like Jan. 6th) thereby stirring up race issues & abortion triggers to insure civil unrest in the country, needed to "invite" UN forces in to quell the widespread lawlessness (with Soros-funded minions). Better yet, all this would divert America's attention away from Durham's investigations and the evildoers trying to bring American down without being caught/punished. I think they are scared of that exposure. Personally, I'm surprised Durham is still alive.

Last edited:
Remember this is the second leak out of the Supreme Court this year. The 1st being Breyer’s retirement.
Someone is using the SC for political purposes. Makes sense, shifts blame off the administration and parties for midterms.
I hope they file treason charges against the Leaker.
For all the new cries to pack the court-won’t matter for this decision.

It going to be long summer of protests. Somehow they will try to blame Trump.

Latest posts

Back