Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very few women are able to get into womens sports.

Only one woman can be woman of the year and the vast majority will be overlooked their whole lives.

And some women are unable to become pregnant.
I have a problem with men who want to compete against a true women. It doesn't matter if they "identify" as a woman. That does not physically make them so. Their body mass and strength is genetically designed to be greater than a natural female. That is just a fact.

You are totally right when you say some women are unable to become pregnant. . . My son and his wife have been trying for years now, with no luck. If you are trying to IMPLY a man that identifies as a woman are unable to become pregnant, you are correct again. That is a fact too. MEN CAN NOT GET PREGNANT. God made 2 genders. 1 male and 1 female. I will admit there are exception of children born with both, but that is far and few between. In all honesty, I believe those parents should let the child decide whatever way they want when the child is old enough to make that kind of mature decision.
Your position is phobic, call a spade a spade.

You have already shared public restrooms with transexuals, homosexuals, but didnt realise it because it was irrelevant to either of you being there.

If you dont like sharing showers with homosexuals etc then stick to showering at home... or use disposeable handwipes under your clothes in a quiet area away from people and cameras.
How about the trans who are obviously confused shower at home? Why make the not confused majority feel uncomfortable.

I have no problem with whatever a person does, as long as they are not forcing their mental illness on me and trying to influence my grandbabies.

I was earlier castigated for joining the forum and entering into this discussion. Since then some interesting points have been made which are encouraging me to continue with the discussion. :)

I have a problem with men who want to compete against a true women. It doesn't matter if they "identify" as a woman. That does not physically make them so. Their body mass and strength is genetically designed to be greater than a natural female. That is just a fact.
I agree that this is problematic and in some circumstances will undermine biologically-born females. However, some men are weak and soft and puny and some women are rough and pure strength and bulk. In elite sports, it's the top 1% competing against one another and a biologically-born male may or may not have an advantage if they crossed over gender groups. But that wouldn't always be true. In fact, in many cases, it would be the hormones that were the advantage.
You are totally right when you say some women are unable to become pregnant. . . My son and his wife have been trying for years now, with no luck. If you are trying to IMPLY a man that identifies as a woman are unable to become pregnant, you are correct again. That is a fact too. MEN CAN NOT GET PREGNANT. God made 2 genders. 1 male and 1 female.
You are conflating sex and gender. They aren't the same. Gender is more like a performance that is inculcated from birth, and an identification. It is possible to have male sex and female gender. Or female sex and male gender. Or something on the spectrum. We know this because throughout all recorded history there has been gender-change, and gender experimentation. And we also know this because when boys are raised as girls and girls are raised as boys, they behave/perform that way.

A woman born with female sex and a womb and reproductive organs, that is unable to have childrem, is still a woman. A woman born with male sex and no womb that is unable to have children is still a woman.

How about the trans who are obviously confused shower at home? Why make the not confused majority feel uncomfortable.
They aren't confused if they are trans. If people feel uncomfortable around others minding their own business then they have a problem that needs addressing.
I have no problem with whatever a person does, as long as they are not forcing their mental illness on me and trying to influence my grandbabies.
Trans is not a mental illness. Neither is homosexuality. A gender is a deep identification with a role and a desire and need to perform that role. Women are not born with a genetic need to wear pink and giggle a lot. They learn to do this.
I get your "name" now. . . 🤣. If you want to discuss prepping and not just this, than have at it. I don't care what you identify with.
Yes, John Lennon. Now there was a man, and what a great song!

I agree that this is problematic and in some circumstances will undermine biologically-born females. However, some men are weak and soft and puny and some women are rough and pure strength and bulk. In elite sports, it's the top 1% competing against one another and a biologically-born male may or may not have an advantage if they crossed over gender groups. But that wouldn't always be true. In fact, in many cases, it would be the hormones that were the advantage.

You are conflating sex and gender. They aren't the same. Gender is more like a performance that is inculcated from birth, and an identification. It is possible to have male sex and female gender. Or female sex and male gender. Or something on the spectrum. We know this because throughout all recorded history there has been gender-change, and gender experimentation. And we also know this because when boys are raised as girls and girls are raised as boys, they behave/perform that way.

A woman born with female sex and a womb and reproductive organs, that is unable to have childrem, is still a woman. A woman born with male sex and no womb that is unable to have children is still a woman.

They aren't confused if they are trans. If people feel uncomfortable around others minding their own business then they have a problem that needs addressing.

Trans is not a mental illness. Neither is homosexuality. A gender is a deep identification with a role and a desire and need to perform that role. Women are not born with a genetic need to wear pink and giggle a lot. They learn to do this.

Yes, John Lennon. Now there was a man, and what a great song!
You are officially on my ignore list. I do not do this often over the years and I have been here at least 10 I think? You will be #3.

Not wanting to participate in a delusion isn't fear. I have zero fear of trans people. I just don't like people who try to control my ability to speak the truth. That includes "cis" people, too.

If a dude legitimately looks like a woman and has had the surgeries, I'm not really that concerned about them using a women's room. However, if you're still tucking your weenie, you need to take it to the boys room.

Every single Trans person has gender dysphoria and a fixation on sexuality. Nobody is claiming every woman menstruates, has children, etc. What we are saying is that men DO NOT.

I can ship you out a biology book if you need more guidance into the sciences.

I thought to be phobic meant fear. I know that isn't the case here. These woke terms are so misused and overused. I'm so tired of hearing about how I am afraid of homosexuals, transsexuals or anyone I may happen to disagree with. I have never even discussed the subject to much extent because it is unimportant to me except for the children.

I am not afraid.
The phobia in homophobia and transphobia does not mean fear. Word meanings change. Homophobia was originally used to mean young women who had a fear of the male sex. It then evolved to mean men who feared being thought of as homosexual. Then it gradually came to mean what it does today, which is primarily a hatred and deep mistrust of people that are attracted to the same sex, or a hatred and deep mistrust of people who identify with a gender different to their sex at birth.

I'm not sure how you go about disagreeing with someone's gender or exactly how you would do that?

Not wanting to participate in a delusion isn't fear. I have zero fear of trans people. I just don't like people who try to control my ability to speak the truth. That includes "cis" people, too.

If a dude legitimately looks like a woman and has had the surgeries, I'm not really that concerned about them using a women's room. However, if you're still tucking your weenie, you need to take it to the boys room.

Every single Trans person has gender dysphoria and a fixation on sexuality. Nobody is claiming every woman menstruates, has children, etc. What we are saying is that men DO NOT.

I can ship you out a biology book if you need more guidance into the sciences.
You know I had to look up the "cis men" term. . I had no clue.

I wouldn't like to bump into these two on a dark night-

tranny-pair.jpg

Funny if you think about it...IF AND WHEN "tranny" or "homo" or "racist" or "terrorist" are all becoming just more words in the daily vocabulary of many people who think they are somehow "special" or "so WOW different"
that they actually need and DEMAND a lobby to make the rest of the world SEE them when nobody WANTS to see them outside of their own personal fantasy world....
The climate change has a lobby...it AFFECTS the whole world (ha ha)
The nuclear winter has a lobby...it really affects the whole world
The need for drinking water and fresh air has a lobby...whole world
The need for future jobs, food, housing all need lobby...whole world
WHO THE HELL needs a lobby for the less than 1% of the homo world population?????????????
Do what you want privately, that is YOUR freedom!!!! Leave the rest of us out of it, that is OUR freedom.
Nobody is afraid or homophobic, but the homo in the world really scare the shit out of lots of people from their stupid demands to be RECOGNISED for WHAT?????? did they prevent Covid? did they stop any world wars?
did they find a CURE FOR AIDS? did they find any new food sources to save the world from hunger?
OR ARE THEY JUST ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE WANTING TO BE HEARD FROM BUT NOT ABOUT???
Live free and leave me alone with my private thoughts, private beliefs and PRIVATES!!!! GARY

Do you ever notice that a lot of these trans men... trans women... whatever they are- men who want to be women- they have these completely blank, wide eyed stares like the individual above.

There is one who comes into my business. He's polite enough and I've always been friendly to him, but he creeps me out because he never blinks and his face is just emotionless. At first, I thought it was due to botox or something, but I've met others like this since. I think they must be on some heavy duty anti-depressants to be like that. I haven't noticed it with women who want to be men, though.

Latest posts

Back