Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one of the reasons I support this lady in Congress. 😍

1658014989796.png

Either some of these have really done their homework as to being a convincing transgender "it"...or they were really
"BORN TO BULLSHIT" and are natural talents in getting themselves on the front pages of whatever mag that promotes their lobby and agenda....MAYBE I could get a new gender for myself and declare that the US Gov't owes me a monthly salary since I am the only one who can speak ALIEN and communicate with the MARS ROVER without a radio telescope.....:p:po_Oo_O:crackhead:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...year-old-girl-by-skirt-wearing-bisexual-male/Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that, weeks prior, Smith says, a boy wearing a skirt, entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.
I'm tired of pretending these people are "normal" or "harmless". They are extreme sexual deviants trying to live their own sick fetish while (trying to) forcing us all to conform to it. I don't care what an adult does in their own bedroom, but when other people are being FORCED to be exposed to it, it's gone way to far. I wont sit back and stay quiet about it either. This type of odious behavior should be outwardly condemned and spoken out against. This cannot be a defensive battle, or else it becomes a war of attrition with us normal, civilized people on the losing side. Just like the fight over gun control.

These people don't need support, they need a therapist and dose of reality.

That right there really does make my heart hurt. . . Apparently they have no clue on how that goes with sperm and egg cells. It is just ridiculous that "men" can claim being pregnant. It's a woman who "transitioned" into being a "man". I have yet to see a real man have a baby thru his penis. Sorry I am getting that graphic. . just stupid that anyone would believe it's even possible! If the couple is 2 women, it has to be AI'd kinda like we do cattle when there is no real bull on the property. If 2 men, they seek out a surrogacy.

Latest posts

Back