Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must always remember that the Communists don't care what we think. They just want us to either play along or be quiet.

Their true goal is to change the normal of the current children growing up. They're always after the children.

The things we tolerated and accepted as the new normal is how we got here.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this post..I've seen worse on here! Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

Attachments

• photo0.jpeg
    photo0.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 21
Now that the abortion issue is front-and-center, apparently they now can define what a woman is, and as it turns out, only women can get pregnant.

A friend asked me how they can be so contradictory and hypocritical.

I told him that for them, "The issue is never the issue. The issue is always Communism."

Everything they say is motivated by that. Since the issue isn't the real issue, they have no actual stake or interest in the issue. It's hard to mount a valid defense for an issue when you're actually trying to move people into doing something completely different.

Every society that was on the verge of extinction probably had nothing left except gender issues and how to become a woman as a man.
I see our society and civilization is at a point where it is destroying itself, it is time for an event that will take sheep as well as men in women's clothing to another world where there will be order on this planet again.
Even if I don't want a 3rd world war, it would have something good that we can leave certain problems behind us, there will definitely be no men in drag fighting on our side, they will rather be psychologically at the end.

Yeah, that mad me mad Doc! Two trans who are bigger with more muscle mass beats an actual woman. Of Coarse THEY DID!! She made first place in my book. Those other do NOT count, they need to be competing in the men's league cause that is what they are.

Carolina Reaper hot sauce. Tabasco is too tame.
1,000,000-1,250,000 Scoville (Tabasco is 2,500-5,000)
44T42kU.png

The Carolina Reaper dont mess around!!!
I ordered some fresh ones off Amazon and boy are they HOT!!!
By far the hottest thing I've ever eaten,but I was a little disappointed to be honest I thought it was going to be hotter than it was.
I will say it was the first time I ever got hiccups from something spicy.

Latest posts

Back