Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tired of pretending these people are "normal" or "harmless". They are extreme sexual deviants trying to live their own sick fetish while (trying to) forcing us all to conform to it. I don't care what an adult does in their own bedroom, but when other people are being FORCED to be exposed to it, it's gone way to far. I wont sit back and stay quiet about it either. This type of odious behavior should be outwardly condemned and spoken out against. This cannot be a defensive battle, or else it becomes a war of attrition with us normal, civilized people on the losing side. Just like the fight over gun control.

These people don't need support, they need a therapist and dose of reality.
I agree, these people are SICK!!!!!!!

And that right there is a very good example why men, even if "transgender" should not be allowed in women's sports! They are in a different playing field! Testosterone has been weaken in our country with products. . . Including the clothes we buy. Scientifically proven. China has a lot of influence in our country. They promote Tik Tok users that just want to dumb us down. I have seen the video's of China's kids that would blow your mind. They are teaching coordination at a very early stage.

I saw that on TV today...absolutely wrong, wrong, wrong! Complete bunch of bull shit! They need to kick that effed up pu$$^, POS out on his shriveled up testicles while he still has them...and put him in freaking jail to see how things really are when you go up against those bigger, stonger and overall have every physical advantage over you!

Don’t know who wrote it but. . . 🤣🤣

Sitting at the supper table son says: “Dad, I think I’m a cat!

Dad: “No son, you’re a boy! “

My son: “No dad some of my friends at school identify as cats, they call themselves furries, and so do I !! It’s my right and you can’t do anything about it!”

Dad: 🤔 “OK!! “

My son: “Hey, where’s my supper? “

Dad: “Your supper is in the catfood bowl in the corner. Now get off the table you mangy cat!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: hits him with a broom, “get off the table furball!!”

My son in the corner looking bewildered!

Me to my wife : “Is that cat neutered”??

My wife: “I will make an appointment!! “

My son: “What??? “ 😳

Dad: “Your mother and I have decided we don’t want a house cat, so get out to the barn and hunt mice!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: brandishes broom, “NOW, to the barn you stupid cat!!”

My son: “Dad, I think I’m a boy!”

Dad: “I thought so, now sit down and eat your supper!!”

Spay and neuter these animals. Stop them from reproducing. Today’s society has enough fruit loops already.

End of story!

I just read a piece in one of our national newspapers, some guy from Gucci talking about how its okay for a male to wear a skirt these days and about redefining masculinity. my immediate thought was if that war was here and not in Ukraine I cant see that sort fighting for "Queen and Country".
The Scottish fought a lot of battles, some they won, some they lost. They wore skirts.

The Romans established the biggest and most powerful and enduring military empire. With armies that wore skirts.

And Jesus established the biggest and most enduring world religions on the planet, and is often depicted wearing a dress, and long hair. His values were also very feminine about forgiveness, love, and nonviolence.

Maybe skirts arent the problem?

re: the transphobia displayed in this thread...

live and let live is an important doctrine. live is hard enough without targeting some vulnerable group and bullying them. look inside yourself when you feel the urge or need to go after someone that means no harm to you.

as for accusing these people of sexual perversion and a threat to children. sadly, perverts appear in all walks of life, in all genders, in all places and demographics,

however, most sexual offenders by far are cis-men and they conduct most of their offending in their own families.

Transgender is just a political WOKE term for homosexual. What they do in the privacy of their own dwelling is their business, BUT they should not be allowed in bathrooms or showers of women. The same rules should also be applied to females that identify as male. My grandchildren do not need to be exposed (view) these people in their naked form. Their rights to NOT supersede the rights of others. This is the DOOSDAY forum, not the gay liberation forum.

Transgender is just a political WOKE term for homosexual. What they do in the privacy of their own dwelling is their business, BUT they should not be allowed in bathrooms or showers of women. The same rules should also be applied to females that identify as male. My grandchildren do not need to be exposed (view) these people in their naked form. Their rights to NOT supersede the rights of others. This is the DOOSDAY forum, not the gay liberation forum.
Yes some people consider their homophobia to seamlessly include their transphobia but this does not mean that they are the same thing, more that they bring about the same strong emotions in the phobic person.

Most toilet and shower rooms have a door and a lock on them. Why worry about someone exposing their genitals when they are alone in a private locked space?

So a naked anatomical male walking around in the females shower is my phobia? They are free to shower in the males shower, so why should they be allowed to shower in the females shower? How does their gender choice out weight the rights of the other people? You also assume that a trans person will be considerate of others when using a public restroom. I did not see any factual rebuttal other than equating my comment as a phobia. Typical poor woke reply.

So a naked anatomical male walking around in the females shower is my phobia? They are free to shower in the males shower, so why should they be allowed to shower in the females shower? How does their gender choice out weight the rights of the other people? You also assume that a trans person will be considerate of others when using a public restroom. I did not see any factual rebuttal other than equating my comment as a phobia. Typical poor woke reply.
Your position is phobic, call a spade a spade.

You have already shared public restrooms with transexuals, homosexuals, but didnt realise it because it was irrelevant to either of you being there.

If you dont like sharing showers with homosexuals etc then stick to showering at home... or use disposeable handwipes under your clothes in a quiet area away from people and cameras.

Why come to a prepper site to lecture on the new hot topic that has nothing to do with this Forum? I'm sure there are many other sites where you can find people to argue this point.

I don't see it happening here. We are busy with important matters relating to survival.

Your position is phobic, call a spade a spade.

You have already shared public restrooms with transexuals, homosexuals, but didnt realise it because it was irrelevant to either of you being there.

If you dont like sharing showers with homosexuals etc then stick to showering at home... or use disposeable handwipes under your clothes in a quiet area away from people and cameras.
Is that you Brent?

I thought to be phobic meant fear. I know that isn't the case here. These woke terms are so misused and overused. I'm so tired of hearing about how I am afraid of homosexuals, transsexuals or anyone I may happen to disagree with. I have never even discussed the subject to much extent because it is unimportant to me except for the children.

I am not afraid.

Latest posts

Back