Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have said this early in this thread.
My step son/daughter is trans. He is a very beautiful girl.
First time I talked to him on the phone, knew he was gay. Never had seen him.
My wife knew from the time he was 2. He came out at 15, followed the whole Kaitlyn thing at 18.
He doesn’t hurt me. My wife doesn’t want me around him because I may say something offensive. She mixes up the pronouns more than I do.
If it’s not in my face, you gotta do this or else, I have no problem with it.
You tell me how I have to behave, I got a problem.

This is your son/daughter. You WANT to have a relationship because that is what parents do. They have unconditional love for their kids, at least the majority.
It’s my stepson. He moved out to be with his gay dad a week after I moved in.
I want the relationship for his mom who raised him/her to 14.
I have no dog in the fight.

I don't have a problem with people who want to live their lives as how they see fit. If they want to deter from the norm, that's fine, but I don't think they should be able to interject themselves into something that is just for the opposite sex, like sports. By doing so, trans women are actually cancelling out biological woman. How can we actually compete and win?

I do have a problem when someone wants to "change my mind" on how I believe. I'm old and ornery. I believe in God and what the Bible taught us.

I don't have a problem with people who want to live their lives as how they see fit. If they want to deter from the norm, that's fine, but I don't think they should be able to interject themselves into something that is just for the opposite sex, like sports. By doing so, trans women are actually cancelling out biological woman. How can we actually compete and win?

I do have a problem when someone wants to "change my mind" on how I believe. I'm old and ornery. I believe in God and what the Bible taught us.
Exactly what I was saying. Except I have the trans stepson.

It’s my stepson. He moved out to be with his gay dad a week after I moved in.
I want the relationship for his mom who raised him/her to 14.
I have no dog in the fight.
Even being a step, it natural to want a relationship. I have 3 step sons and only 1 biological, cause that is all I could have, so I am very thankful for those other boys. I did get to help raise the youngest, the 2 older ones were already in their teens. My son and his wife have been trying for years now for a baby. So far, I have 5 grandbabies from the 2 oldest boys and number 6 is coming from his youngest. I have been very fortunate as they have all accepted me.

Exactly what I was saying. Except I have the trans stepson.
I do understand Bud. . . You are in a very hard place. You really want to make your wife happy, but still live within your beliefs. Maybe you and your step child should be just willing to have small chitchat to get to know each other more. Maybe find a common interest?

Never given the chance. He moved outa week after I moved in
I actually liked the kid and felt with music we could build a bond.

His older brother only liked horses and I could only do wrong in his eyes. But guess who takes care of the horses now. The horse brother has been diagnosed on the spectrum but could be an equine surgeon near you.

I want my wife to have relationships with her kids. Have contacted the trans one who did meet with her this year. Didn’t respond to her 2nd request to meet when she was in town

I do understand Bud. . . You are in a very hard place. You really want to make your wife happy, but still live within your beliefs. Maybe you and your step child should be just willing to have small chitchat to get to know each other more. Maybe find a common interest?
Someone poisoned him, because I was a wrestling coach and he was a small kid I would make him wrestle.
I went to quite a few of his swim meets though. Would have supported him/her in whatever.

I've got no use for anyone that is so screwed up in the head that they don't know whether they're male or female. If they're unsure, there is one fool proof test; drop their pants and take a look. An inne is a girl, an outty is a boy. Mystery solved. Deal with it.
Not for the majority of people, because for the majority of people, their self (which is complex) does not form and reside solely in their genitals, their self forms and resides in that intangible place that seems to be generated by their brains, aka the conscious mind.

Granted, most people experience no dysjunct at all between their complex self and their genitals, but some do, and these people sometimes opt to have surgery to correct that, and this, for most, answers and resolves their psychological suffering.

And as Christians we do not enjoy standing aside from someones' suffering, and nor do we enjoy deliberately perpetuating their suffering unnecessarily... and we especially do not enjoy deepening their suffering through childish bullying and petty nastiness. Because we are above all that.

That is why society is changing and will go on to change. Some get left behind but they learn, in time, to keep their mouths shut.

Not for the majority of people, because for the majority of people, their self (which is complex) does not form and reside solely in their genitals, their self forms and resides in that intangible place that seems to be generated by their brains, aka the conscious mind.

Granted, most people experience no dysjunct at all between their complex self and their genitals, but some do, and these people sometimes opt to have surgery to correct that, and this, for most, answers and resolves their psychological suffering.

And as Christians we do not enjoy standing aside from someones' suffering, and nor do we enjoy deliberately perpetuating their suffering unnecessarily... and we especially do not enjoy deepening their suffering through childish bullying and petty nastiness. Because we are above all that.

That is why society is changing and will go on to change. Some get left behind but they learn, in time, to keep their mouths shut.
Bullshyt. End of discussion for me.

Just because I may think I am Superman, does not mean I can jump over tall buildings in a single bound. Wish in one hand and shyte in the other and see which fills up first. There are males and there are females and there are those that are abnormal. Calling a cat a dog does not make it able to bark. I don't care what the WOKE generation terms are, there are just these three genetic categories of people.

Never given the chance. He moved outa week after I moved in
I actually liked the kid and felt with music we could build a bond.

His older brother only liked horses and I could only do wrong in his eyes. But guess who takes care of the horses now. The horse brother has been diagnosed on the spectrum but could be an equine surgeon near you.

I want my wife to have relationships with her kids. Have contacted the trans one who did meet with her this year. Didn’t respond to her 2nd request to meet when she was in town
That must be so hard for your wife. I can't imagine having your kids not want to talk to you.

How long has their dad been out of the closet? I am sure that would have been a traumatic experience for them. Divorce is hard enough. Having your dad and mom divorce and then Dad come out would be really tough.

That must be so hard for your wife. I can't imagine having your kids not want to talk to you.

How long has their dad been out of the closet? I am sure that would have been a traumatic experience for them. Divorce is hard enough. Having your dad and mom divorce and then Dad come out would be really tough.
Dad used to come down on the kid hard for wanting to play with Barbies when they were married. He came out a year after she got him removed.
Wife used to always lose in court because she was a 5’2” bully against a 6’2” gay man. Judge was gay too. She was fighting for normalcy like her kids sleep together rather than in the same hotel bed with a grown gay man, meaning his boyfriend.

When I got there 5 years later and found his record collection, how could you not know? It was Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals and Barbra Streisand. We made a pretty penny off those old records in LA.
The guy was so creepy he sent us a wedding card. Last we heard from him

Dad used to come down on the kid hard for wanting to play with Barbies when they were married. He came out a year after she got him removed.
Wife used to always lose in court because she was a 5’2” bully against a 6’2” gay man. Judge was gay too. She was fighting for normalcy like her kids sleep together rather than in the same hotel bed with a grown gay man, meaning his boyfriend.

When I got there 5 years later and found his record collection, how could you not know? It was Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals and Barbra Streisand. We made a pretty penny off those old records in LA.
The guy was so creepy he sent us a wedding card. Last we heard from

Sounds like Dad was a jerk.

Latest posts

Back